Uncle NED Has Paid a Visit

APny
APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes, prayers, and Karma in my scanxiety thread. Everything is clear; no change from last scans, doc is happy and I can finally breathe. As much as I love Uncle NED, I’m sending him on his way because he said he had a lot more stops to make before returning in six months. May he knock on your door next! Peace and love to all and thanks again for all your support!

Comments

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    All that time

worrying. That you will never get back....Good thing you are having mucho time to spare. Good for you!

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    foxhd said:

All that time

worrying. That you will never get back....Good thing you are having mucho time to spare. Good for you!

Yeah!!! So happy! Logged in

Yeah!!! So happy! Logged in to check if you have any results, really needed some good news. Alice is teething, plus having a cold with stuffed nose and can't normally breathe. So my partner and I spent last night and day holding her in our arms in turns, and now facing the second night of this (Jason, don't read this, or don't get scared, all babies are different :-)). Plus I'm having cold myself, rrrr ....

So news about Uncle NED visiting you are EXACTLY what I need! :-) Cool!

• APny
    Allochka said:

Yeah!!! So happy! Logged in

Yeah!!! So happy! Logged in to check if you have any results, really needed some good news. Alice is teething, plus having a cold with stuffed nose and can't normally breathe. So my partner and I spent last night and day holding her in our arms in turns, and now facing the second night of this (Jason, don't read this, or don't get scared, all babies are different :-)). Plus I'm having cold myself, rrrr ....

So news about Uncle NED visiting you are EXACTLY what I need! :-) Cool!

Thanks guys! Fox, you're

Thanks guys! Fox, you're right. I need to keep slapping myself over the head to remind me :) Allochka, hope Alice is feeling better. So sorry to hear you and Alice are under the weather. Poor Alice; teething is bad enough without the cold. Hope you both get well fast so you can get some sleep.

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    Hurray Andie!!! Such good

Hurray Andie!!! Such good news to start the weekend right! Happy to hear that Uncle Ned visited and I am sure he will be back in 6 months too. I know he has a few visits to make before I have my scans done, but will definitely welcome him here.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Cheers!

Big hugs

Jojo

• jason.2835
    jason.2835 Member Posts: 337 Member
    Load off

APny,

Ain't that a load off!  More good news; we have to keep it rolling!

- Jay

• SFBob
    SFBob Member Posts: 33
    Fantastic!

I am SO happy to hear about your visit from NED. Congratulations! May you and he continue your wonderful relationship for many years to come! And thanks for sending him on his way to the rest of us who are looking forward to getting to know him better.

Bob

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    Very happy for you. Really

Very happy for you. Really thrilled. Time to celebrate

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    foroughsh said:

Very happy for you. Really

Very happy for you. Really thrilled. Time to celebrate

Apny, thanks! You are a

Apny, thanks! You are a magician - after good wishes Alice suddenly got much better and slept peacefully through the night :-) And today smiles and plays as usual :-)

NEDs and good weekend to everyone!

Alla

• Dave418
    Dave418 Member Posts: 95 Member
    So good!!! Happy for you!!

So nice!!! Happy for you!!

• APny
    Dave418 said:

So good!!! Happy for you!!

So nice!!! Happy for you!!

Thanks again, everyone. And

Thanks again, everyone. And yes, Uncle Ned is on his way to other stop overs so be prepared :) Allochka, so happy Alice is better!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    APny said:

Thanks again, everyone. And yes, Uncle Ned is on his way to other stop overs so be prepared :) Allochka, so happy Alice is better!

NED

Ned should mean, "Not ever disease."

• APny said:

Great news!  Did you see the

Great news!  Did you see the rock star?

• APny

Great news!  Did you see the

Great news!  Did you see the rock star?

Not ever disease. I like

Not ever disease. I like that. And when I'm Queen of the Universe there'll be no need for Uncle NED :)

Positive, no I did not which is fine. I think if he should ever walk through the door I'll have a heart attack, expecting the worst, lol. I loved this last fellow. He was very thorough, very patient, and very encouraging. I wish I could remember names but I'm always so nervous my brain cells turn to fluff.

• APny said:

Not ever disease. I like

Not ever disease. I like that. And when I'm Queen of the Universe there'll be no need for Uncle NED :)

Positive, no I did not which is fine. I think if he should ever walk through the door I'll have a heart attack, expecting the worst, lol. I loved this last fellow. He was very thorough, very patient, and very encouraging. I wish I could remember names but I'm always so nervous my brain cells turn to fluff.

I know this does not narrow

I know this does not narrow it down, but was he Korean?  That was the last guy I saw, and he was from San Francisco.  Definintely the best one I saw in my follow ups.   Very knowledgeable.  If I ever see Dr. Russo, even in the hallway, he is going to get one or all of a (1) bear hug; (2) a high five; (3) NBA style chest bump.  Just loved that guy's attitude, humility, energy and sense of humor.  I am happy you had good results.

• APny

I know this does not narrow

I know this does not narrow it down, but was he Korean?  That was the last guy I saw, and he was from San Francisco.  Definintely the best one I saw in my follow ups.   Very knowledgeable.  If I ever see Dr. Russo, even in the hallway, he is going to get one or all of a (1) bear hug; (2) a high five; (3) NBA style chest bump.  Just loved that guy's attitude, humility, energy and sense of humor.  I am happy you had good results.

No, he was Middle-Eastern.

No, he was Middle-Eastern. Like I said, I wish my brain didn't get fried the minute one of them walks through the door so I could remember their name. They're all great but I really liked this last one. He was so positive and encouraging. ITA about Dr. Russo. It's rare to meet such a down to earth, wonderful physician who doesn't condescend or patronize and treats you with respect. Love his sense of humor as well.