I visit the site daily several times, I may not write but do think and pray for all of you. I've bee

I visit the site daily several times, I may not write but do think and pray for all of you. I've been wondering about Mchantal lately... wishing the best to each and every one of you and all your loved ones...

Comments

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    Kyle and Michele

Hi DadysGirl,

It was nice to hear from you and know that you are still monitoring the forum.

I just wanted to let you know that Michele updated us awhile back .  If you check about 2/3 of the way down the titles of the threads on this page, you will see the thread Latest and Greatest.  It is all good news.

All the best, Becky

• DadysGirl
    DadysGirl Member Posts: 346
    illead said:

Kyle and Michele

Hi DadysGirl,

It was nice to hear from you and know that you are still monitoring the forum.

I just wanted to let you know that Michele updated us awhile back .  If you check about 2/3 of the way down the titles of the threads on this page, you will see the thread Latest and Greatest.  It is all good news.

All the best, Becky

Hi Becky and Bill,
    I can't

Hi Becky and Bill,

I can't hold myself back from visiting the site several times a day. My wonderful Dad was not so fortunate, but once you are close to someone with cancer you grow to feel the same concern for all others. I had read Michelle's thread but it's been a while and wondered how things were. Hoping things are going well with them as well as with everyone here with previous diagnoses as well as those with new diagnoses. Thank you for responding Becky sending lots of love your way.

• DadysGirl
    Hi Becky, thank you... life

Hi Becky, thank you... life is never the same...

I was out all day today and just checked the site CaringBridge, searched but not found, searched for Kyle only got 135 results but not same last name, also searched with last name as well 2 results but not Kyle. Did you misspell by any chance?

• illead
    DadysGirl said:

Hi Becky, thank you... life

Hi Becky, thank you... life is never the same...

I was out all day today and just checked the site CaringBridge, searched but not found, searched for Kyle only got 135 results but not same last name, also searched with last name as well 2 results but not Kyle. Did you misspell by any chance?

Ouch...I'm so sorry

I always proofread my typos but sure overlooked this one.  It is Kyle Schneider, I checked it and positive it is right, just let me know if not Embarassed.

Becky

• DadysGirl
    Thank you Becky, it worked :)

Thank you Becky, it worked :) lots of love...

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    DadysGirl said:

Thank you Becky, it worked :)

Thank you Becky, it worked :) lots of love...

Hello

Hello, DaddysGirl.  I am not on the site as much as before but do stop by occasionally.  It's good to hear from all of you.

Hugs,

Jim

• DadysGirl
    Thank you Jim, its nice to

Thank you Jim, its nice to hear from you as well. I hope you are doing well, hoping the same for your baby dog... Pleae take care of yourself.

Regards...

• illead
    DadysGirl said:

Hi Becky and Bill,
    I can't

Hi Becky and Bill,

I can't hold myself back from visiting the site several times a day. My wonderful Dad was not so fortunate, but once you are close to someone with cancer you grow to feel the same concern for all others. I had read Michelle's thread but it's been a while and wondered how things were. Hoping things are going well with them as well as with everyone here with previous diagnoses as well as those with new diagnoses. Thank you for responding Becky sending lots of love your way.

Hi again

I am sorry for your loss, the pain of loss balances out a bit but it never goes away.  If you google caring bridge, you can type in Kyle Scheider and they have a journal going with videos etc.  That is where Kyle and Michelle post mostly, however they do check in here also. 

Thinking of you, Becky