Sandy - did you get good scan results?

jen2012
jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member

I hope so!

Comments

• Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Thanks Jen

I did get good news still NED!  I know I should be happy but I can't get over the guilt of other people fighting and I'm not.  I don't feel like I deserve it any more than anyone else.  With NanaB gone and Craig and your husband fighting and everyone else, it just seems unfair.  Thank you for asking.  How is your husband? Results tomorrow?

Sandy

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    That's great

Sandy! Post good results because we need the hope and encouragement, I'm really happy for you!

Easyflip/Richard

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wonderful

That is wonderful news.  Don't ever be afraid to share that great news with the rest of us.  It is most promising.

Kim

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member

Thanks Jen

I did get good news still NED!  I know I should be happy but I can't get over the guilt of other people fighting and I'm not.  I don't feel like I deserve it any more than anyone else.  With NanaB gone and Craig and your husband fighting and everyone else, it just seems unfair.  Thank you for asking.  How is your husband? Results tomorrow?

Sandy

Woohoo!!!!

Great news!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

Thanks Jen

Sandy

Take a good look at those twins...

and forget about the guilt. 

We are all rejoiycing this good news, and so should you. Not one single person here wishes you back in the race. Let us fight with you by our side, but you.. well girl, you enjoy every single moment of being alive, and enjoy those precious little ones. 

Sue - Trubrit

• Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Thanks Everyone

Smile

Yes, I do enjoy my sweet Grandbabies!  Also my twin boys are graduating in May, something I never expected to see.  They both will be going together to the same college. 

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member

Thanks Jen

Sandy

Hey Sandy, My doctor said

Hey Sandy, My doctor said that is a perfectly common reaction.  I was excited to be NED too but had mixed emotions because shortly after that both Lena and Barb died and I had been talking to them regularly and then it was as if one by one people on the board went one after the other.  It was harsh.  I was pretty angry at life.  My doctor also said it is not uncommon for people with cancer to not to know what to do with themselves after treatment is over, having to return to a "normal" life, get back into full time work, sort of a PTSD.  She sent me to a shrink where we talked about how to go on with life when you see so many people dying while the rest of the world happily moves on.  I found it very useful.  I wouldn't have gone on my own.  One day her nurse just called and said "the doctor scheduled you with . . . ." and so I went and it wasn't terrible.  Day after day it just got better and now two years out, I have whole days where I forget I even had cancer.  Haven't made it through a week yet but I hope to eventually.

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member

Thanks Everyone

Smile

Yes, I do enjoy my sweet Grandbabies!  Also my twin boys are graduating in May, something I never expected to see.  They both will be going together to the same college. 

That's great news!!!  Will

That's great news!!!  Will the boys be going to college at home or dorming?  My son is going to go to upstate NY and try dorming.  I told him if he doesn't like it, he can come home after one semester of giving it a try.  My daughter had a blast when she moved out so hopefully this one will also.

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Helen321 said:

That's great news!!!  Will

That's great news!!!  Will the boys be going to college at home or dorming?  My son is going to go to upstate NY and try dorming.  I told him if he doesn't like it, he can come home after one semester of giving it a try.  My daughter had a blast when she moved out so hopefully this one will also.

Good news

is always appreciated!  It's great to hear some good news!  Prayers for many more. 

Yolanda

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member

Thanks Jen

Sandy

As Trubrit and Others Said

This is good news to hear and best wishes for continuing great health. 

• BillO60
    BillO60 Member Posts: 72

Thanks Jen

Sandy

Congratulations to your family (and you)

As others have said, guilt can be a normal reaction to watching others pass.  But you have yourself and others to live for. I can't speak for everyone else but for me, just starting out, I'm going to look for and grab hold of any positive news I see in here so please... more good news is always welcome.

Bill