wrong events....

Comments

• jason.2835
    jason.2835 Member Posts: 337 Member
    You've been there for us...

Fox,

You've been there for us, now it's time for us to be there for you.  You're the man, you've inspired all of us with your "no bullXXXX" attitude, and you know you're going to keep fighting this.  Keep us posted, my friend.

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    That's our Foxy!
    We will do

That's our Foxy!

We will do whatever you ask! We will rally round and support you in anyway we can, Foxy. And by the way, with the new hair colour, we should rename you Silver Fox! hahaha.

Feeling the joy!

Big Hugs

Jojo

• rnayriv
    rnayriv Member Posts: 38 Member
    Prayers

Praying for you!

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    foxhd said:

Help my plan please.

You guys are great. It is amazing how well I've been these last 4 years. Hurray! It has been outstanding!  Here is how I will get the most out of this. I have a plan. And you guys can help. Group force. Brute force. Big enemy and there is no coming through without some damage.

I've had good partial responses from the nivolumab and the Il-2. Together I believe they are going to reactivate. This is important. Immunnology is still key. The radiation is no brainer.  Surgery is out of the question. Easy decision. With the assisst of the votrient, I'll stabilize. My right arm is going to have limits. I am  turning left handed out of necessity. But I am aware I am using the key board pretty good right now. So this is very encouraging. I guess I'll also get used to being one of those skinny weak looking kids you used to see around. You know, teenage hood, 50's style white t shirt under black leather motorcycle jacket. Maybe aviation glasses.  But to the likes of modern medicine, Medicare is going to help pay for it..(.Wow! Just had a scarey Bruce Jenner pyscho mind meld again.) I think the white hair will be a hoot and not a bad look. So that is ok. After stabilization, I get back in line and should have plenty of time and choices. There is alot coming down the pike you as know.

So now no one needs to worry. We move forward. Help push my immune system into overdrive. Nerve regeneration takes time. I'll get the most available. I'll be able to come back and fight another day.

I am going to need much down time for a while. I'm expecting 4-6 weeks fatigue and malaise. But I'm awake at 3:am and I am feeling pretty good right now. I'l get a couple hours sleep, radiation, and oncologists visit.

Love you guys, Fox.

And to think, i was worried

And to think, i was worried about you! I should have remembered what you are made out of!  I know you will slam this thing to the curb! Let us know how the visit goes.. ELF!

xxoo

• I am alive
    I am alive Member Posts: 315
    DAMN!

Oh Fox, I am so sorry.  Sometimes the bravest fight is simply to endure. I love you.

• Karen0074
    Karen0074 Member Posts: 64

DAMN!

Oh Fox, I am so sorry.  Sometimes the bravest fight is simply to endure. I love you.

Gahhh

Gahh fox, sending u big hugs from blighty and wishing you so well. Lolling at your sense of humour though, your the best .

Karen xxxxx

• vtvickil
    vtvickil Member Posts: 18
    foxhd said:

Help my plan please.

You guys are great. It is amazing how well I've been these last 4 years. Hurray! It has been outstanding!  Here is how I will get the most out of this. I have a plan. And you guys can help. Group force. Brute force. Big enemy and there is no coming through without some damage.

I've had good partial responses from the nivolumab and the Il-2. Together I believe they are going to reactivate. This is important. Immunnology is still key. The radiation is no brainer.  Surgery is out of the question. Easy decision. With the assisst of the votrient, I'll stabilize. My right arm is going to have limits. I am  turning left handed out of necessity. But I am aware I am using the key board pretty good right now. So this is very encouraging. I guess I'll also get used to being one of those skinny weak looking kids you used to see around. You know, teenage hood, 50's style white t shirt under black leather motorcycle jacket. Maybe aviation glasses.  But to the likes of modern medicine, Medicare is going to help pay for it..(.Wow! Just had a scarey Bruce Jenner pyscho mind meld again.) I think the white hair will be a hoot and not a bad look. So that is ok. After stabilization, I get back in line and should have plenty of time and choices. There is alot coming down the pike you as know.

So now no one needs to worry. We move forward. Help push my immune system into overdrive. Nerve regeneration takes time. I'll get the most available. I'll be able to come back and fight another day.

I am going to need much down time for a while. I'm expecting 4-6 weeks fatigue and malaise. But I'm awake at 3:am and I am feeling pretty good right now. I'l get a couple hours sleep, radiation, and oncologists visit.

Love you guys, Fox.

Amazing Spirit

Hi Fox

I too frequently forget to come to CSN but when I do you are one of the first I look up.  I am stunned to hear of your struggles and encouraged by your attitude and commitment.  PLEASE keep pushing forward and know that there are so very many of us holding you up as you do.

Sending strength and healing

Vicki

• Billy's Wife
    Billy's Wife Member Posts: 52
    Dearest Fox,
    As so many have

Dearest Fox,

As so many have said you are an inspiration.  You embody strength and optimism peppered with such wonderful humor.  Lean on all those here who have offered their prayers and companionship as you fight on!! 

We are all right beside you.  My prayers go with you too.

Arleen

• alice124
    alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member
    foxhd said:

Help my plan please.

Love you guys, Fox.

Love you Fox.  And Jan is

Love you Fox.  And Jan is right. Your latest posts have rallied the troops and transformed a boatload of good karma and soulnergy into an impressive army, your army. I feel it as I’m sure everyone who has posted feels it. We’re with you and ready to kick ****, ‘and we know how to fight. You taught us.

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Dearest Fox,
    As so many have

Dearest Fox,

As so many have said you are an inspiration.  You embody strength and optimism peppered with such wonderful humor.  Lean on all those here who have offered their prayers and companionship as you fight on!! 

We are all right beside you.  My prayers go with you too.

Arleen

I am so weak

How could I be so tired. I can't pull from anywhere. So now I concentrate on conserving because they tell me it is going to get worse over the next few weeks......... My years of exercise and running teach a discipline. It is not about when you quit. It is about lasting just a little longer. It is up to me.

• Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    foxhd said:

I am so weak

How could I be so tired. I can't pull from anywhere. So now I concentrate on conserving because they tell me it is going to get worse over the next few weeks......... My years of exercise and running teach a discipline. It is not about when you quit. It is about lasting just a little longer. It is up to me.

Weak?

is it the radiation that is making you tired? The votrient, assume it will get worse before it gets better.

and, remember that you hung in during that hellacious IL2.

Sarah

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Srashedb said:

Weak?

is it the radiation that is making you tired? The votrient, assume it will get worse before it gets better.

and, remember that you hung in during that hellacious IL2.

Sarah

Just rest and conserve your

Just rest and conserve your strength and take naps or just lie down if you have to. Right now you can’t pull from anywhere because you’re so exhausted. You’re in my thoughts every day.

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    APny said:

Just rest and conserve your

Just rest and conserve your strength and take naps or just lie down if you have to. Right now you can’t pull from anywhere because you’re so exhausted. You’re in my thoughts every day.

I did

get through Il-2. It took months. Glad it is not summer time. Nothing but snow and wind. Winter in New England. Sarah, you are helping. Thanks.

• brea588
    brea588 Member Posts: 240
    foxhd said:

I did

get through Il-2. It took months. Glad it is not summer time. Nothing but snow and wind. Winter in New England. Sarah, you are helping. Thanks.

So jojo named you the silver fox

I think that is cute  Silver Fox.  Gray hair is sexy I think LOL  Been thinking about you a lot everyday.  Praying for you, and praying the treatments work and give you pain relief and does all the meds need to do to kick this.  We need you around here for a long time.  Rest and recover , and we will all be here waiting for you, when you are able to come on and give updates.  I so appreciate you.  Put up the fight!  Love you Silver Fox.  

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    foxhd said:

I did

Hey Fox

Great to see you still posting. I dont know about you, but looking back my IL2 experience i get the feeling that having survived that "hell" as described by my oncologist, I could srvive anything that gets thrown at me. I dont know if you feel the same?

We're all rooting for you.

• DSFrey
    DSFrey Member Posts: 69
    foxhd said:

I am so weak

Well, what can a guy like me

Well, what can a guy like me that has not endured even a tenth of the journey you have taken say? Not much. But I recoginize your selflessness in the dedication and wisdom you have shared with all the users of this forum. The best I can do is raise my beer and say salute!

• mrou50
    mrou50 Member Posts: 389 Member
    Fox

You have been and continue to be one of my inspirations I gain strength through your words and through your experience.  I wish you continued strength and health and I am sorry that events are unfolding like this for you.  I know that their are many on this site who look to you for encouragement and now I know can speak for many here that we are sending our encouragment and strength back to you, keep fighting sir.

Mark

• Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    foxhd said:

I did

New England

Fox:

the weather reports sound dreadful but for your purposes, they are perfect; you can hibernate until the weather warms and the fatigue improves.

you have no idea how often I would tell my husband about your enduring IL2 when he was feeling down and hopeless. 

You, like he, are fighters, outdoor guys who should be riding on motorcycles instead of this but the good news is that you have grit, great docs and experience.

Sarah

• mrs_blkjak
    mrs_blkjak Member Posts: 103
    Sending you all of the good

Sending you all of the good karma, positive thoughts, and prayers in my heart. You are an inspiration to so many. 

• resistance2
    resistance2 Member Posts: 16 Member
    foxhd said:

I did

Any help

Fox,

If there is anything the online community can do to help, please let us know, i am confident you will be OK