wrong events....

Comments

• aamdsi
    aamdsi Member Posts: 284
    Prayers

To you. 

Wish there was something more I could do.

Hugs,

Laurie

• JennyDra
    JennyDra Member Posts: 24
    Fox.......wishing you the

Fox.......wishing you the best and sending you positive thoughts and prayers. Jenny

• NanoSecond
    NanoSecond Member Posts: 653
    Wrong indeed!

Sheesh Fox.  I am so very sorry to hear this. This is such a diabolical disease. I am speechless.

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Wrong indeed!

Sheesh Fox.  I am so very sorry to hear this. This is such a diabolical disease. I am speechless.

I'll be ok if I

stay away from Bruce Jenner.

• Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    Radiation

Fox:

will you be getting the high dose radiation? This should give you some much-needed pain relief.

The loss of strength in your arms really sucks; is this expected to improve? And, as far as the votrient, it is looking like after having the IL2, these drugs work well. Thatch is having some good results with it.

Sarah

• Terri065
    Terri065 Member Posts: 81
    Said extra prayers for you

Said extra prayers for you today in church.

God bless!

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    foxhd said:

I'll be ok if I

stay away from Bruce Jenner.

Aahh.. the sense of humor is

Aahh.. the sense of humor is working extraordinarily well I see!

Keep is up Foxie!!!

Hugs, Jan

• foxhd
    Jan4you said:

Keep is up Foxie!!!

Hugs, Jan

Will try

Jan. Thanks.

• foxhd
    Srashedb said:

Radiation

Fox:

will you be getting the high dose radiation? This should give you some much-needed pain relief.

The loss of strength in your arms really sucks; is this expected to improve? And, as far as the votrient, it is looking like after having the IL2, these drugs work well. Thatch is having some good results with it.

Sarah

Sahah Yes!

That is the best news I'm hearing! I'll have to pick my caregivers brains.

Thanks.

• foxhd
    Jan4you said:

Keep is up Foxie!!!

Hugs, Jan

Will try

Jan. Thanks. i'll have to dig deep.

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    foxhd said:

Will try

Jan. Thanks. i'll have to dig deep.

Fox, as you can see, WE all

Fox, as you can see, WE all love and care so much about you!

So now the CSN troops (and others I am sure) are your posse!

Let us hold you up, guide you, by taking our strength to keep you going.

Breathe in such kindness, love and care!  When you cannot keep on keeping on, Fox,

see how far we, the troops will support you and hold you up!!!

Hugs, Jan

• firedude21
    firedude21 Member Posts: 52
    We love you too Fox.

When I first logged onto this forum last August I was feeling pretty low. I had just been diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer. One of the first to greet me was the Fox. He gave me some much needed hope and encouragement both publicly and privately. I don't know what I would have done without his support. It hurts to hear what he is going through now but I know that that he is not one to back down from a fight. I thank you for everything you did for me and wish you nothing but the best as we battle this monster. Kick butt.

firedude21

• vccortes713
    vccortes713 Member Posts: 51
    Wishing you well Fox.....

Wishing you well Fox.....

• DogRescuer
    DogRescuer Member Posts: 52 Member
    Well, goodness, Fox

I haven't been on the boards lately, but when I do come on, I always look for you, Fox.  No, I'm not a stalker, it's just that like everyone else here I think of you as our very own Action Figure in the fight against cancer so I look  for your inspirational posts.  So sorry to hear of the turn of events, but if anyone can get through this, YOU can.  During this difficult time try to do more of what makes you happy, like watching long movies while sipping milk shakes (or margaritas!) with a straw.  

Fox, the rest of us many not be able to stop the downpour, but we'll sure be  with you to walk in the rain!  And remember, one step backward just means you're doing the cha-cha.

Hugs,

Linda

• cancerat46
    cancerat46 Member Posts: 52
    Speechless

I have no words to express the shock when I read this.  I'm so pissed at cancer!  You're the strongest person on this board and if anyone can kick cancer's **** it's The Fox!  I'm praying for you.

• angelsnls
    angelsnls Member Posts: 67

Speechless

I have no words to express the shock when I read this.  I'm so pissed at cancer!  You're the strongest person on this board and if anyone can kick cancer's **** it's The Fox!  I'm praying for you.

love to you

sending hugs and love to you x

• BDS
    BDS Member Posts: 172
    Bad turn of events

Just sign into CSN - I just feel like I have been kicked in the gut. This really, really sucks!

Wishing you the best Fox.  If it’s worth mentioning I was on Votrient for almost 2 ½ years with very good results. I would just like you to know that your success with BMS-936558/Nivolumab and IL-2 inspired me to really push my oncologist hard to search for a PD-1 clinical trial for me. Thanks to you, I am now in a clinical trial with of Keytruda/ Pembrolizumab in combination with an investigational drug INCB24360.  It would not have happened without the encouragement I felt by reading your posts Fox. I would just like to say that you have been a true inspiration to all of us on CSN. Fox, I am not a praying man but I will seriously be praying for you. Hoping for the absolute best for you man. - BDS   

• resistance2
    resistance2 Member Posts: 16 Member
    Just like before, you will

Just like before, you will get through this as well Fox.

• nsb748
    nsb748 Member Posts: 89

Just like before, you will

Just like before, you will get through this as well Fox.

Fox, 
    It's like those cheesy

Fox, 

It's like those cheesy horror movies where the bad guy makes one last attempt to get the hero...

Go ahead and finish him off for good. 

• donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,041 Member
    nsb748 said:

Fox, 
    It's like those cheesy

Fox, 

It's like those cheesy horror movies where the bad guy makes one last attempt to get the hero...

Go ahead and finish him off for good. 

As they say at Oregon State University...

Dam Cancer.  The mascot is the beaver.

Somehow, I sensed something was happening in CT, but not what I wanted or expected.  You absolutely know that my thoughts, prayers, and hugs are being sent thru ice and snow and rain to reach you.

Luv, Donna