Wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas

I know its been a while since my last post, just wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I will be going to Massachusettes, and will be back after the New Year, I have been feeling better since i changed my diet while on a watch and wait, no more symptoms like before, no fevers etc, will have a scan in January to see if there are any changes, so far so good, i have lost some weight which is a good thing! Will post again after the scan results in Jan

Chris

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Merry Christmas

Hi Chris,

Merry Christmas to you too! Glad to hear you are doing good with no new problems. I'm also doing the watchful waiting and will have my next scan the first of February. Enjoy your trip and best wishes for a Happy New Year. Love...Sue

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    allmost60 said:

Merry Christmas

Hi Chris,

Merry Christmas to you too! Glad to hear you are doing good with no new problems. I'm also doing the watchful waiting and will have my next scan the first of February. Enjoy your trip and best wishes for a Happy New Year. Love...Sue

Hi Chris

It is so good to hear from you and know that you are doing a little better.  You have been through a rough time of seeming setbacks but your news is encouraging and you sound upbeat.  My wish is that it stays that way.  Thinking of you,  Good to hear from you too Sue.

Becky

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Merrry Christmas

So good to hear from you and also from Sue!  I am glad you are doing better, Chris and hope it gets even better.

Merry Christmas everyone !

Hugs  - Jim

• Jeff148
    Jeff148 Member Posts: 184
    Back at all of you.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope we all get the gift of health. 

• Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,812 Member
    Jeff148 said:

Back at all of you.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope we all get the gift of health. 

Same

Echo of Jeff's post:  Merry Christmas to all at this Board. 

I had the flu, followed by a stomach virus, so was down for the count for a week and a half or thereabout.

Sue: That new pic is lovely !

max