Who has the list....

lp1964
lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member

...of frieds who passed recently. I'd love to remember them during Thanksgiving and be thankful for their company even though they are not with us.

Laz

Comments

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    That's a great idea to post

That's a great idea to post the list then.

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Trubrit does. I'm pretty sure

Trubrit.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    I have the list, Laz

I can certainly post it on Thanksgiving.  I get to look at it all too often, adding friends we have lost. 

I will post the names of all who have passed this year. And on Memorial Day, post the names of those who have passed since our late Memorial list. 

I was thinking of posting the list on New Years Eve, but Thanksgiving will work. 

Sue - Trubrit

• fatbob2010
    fatbob2010 Member Posts: 467 Member
    Thanks Sue

Your devotion to this board and its members is such a Blessing...Thank you for all that you do for us.

• lp1964
    lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member
    Trubrit said:

I have the list, Laz

I can certainly post it on Thanksgiving.  I get to look at it all too often, adding friends we have lost. 

I will post the names of all who have passed this year. And on Memorial Day, post the names of those who have passed since our late Memorial list. 

I was thinking of posting the list on New Years Eve, but Thanksgiving will work. 

Sue - Trubrit

Thank You...

...Sue. I really appreciate your contribution to the forum and your neverending kindness to us.

Laz

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Trubrit said:

I have the list, Laz

Sue - Trubrit

Laz and Bob couldn't have

Sue (Trubrit). Laz and Bob couldn't have said it any better. This forum is a better place because of your selfless contributions and kindness.