PET Scan results

Sorry i havent posted sooner, so much going on, the results came back there are no other areas involved except the 3 that were seen originally. I informed my job, they are so understanding, they told me that if i need to leave sooner than the 2 week notice i gave them its fine, this will be my last week as i have a lot to prepare for. 

Was told i will have a job waiting for me when i am able to return, and take all the time i need.  And so it begins..........

Comments

• coachmike
    coachmike Member Posts: 155
    YOU GOT THIS CHRIS!!! Praying

YOU GOT THIS CHRIS!!! Praying for you and while the journey is just beginning, I am hopeful that you will conquer this and be able to enjoy a long and satisfying life ahead!

Mike

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Hi Chris

I'm glad your employer is so supportive - that means alot.  Good luck to you and we're here for you. 

Hugs - Jim

• girliefighter
    girliefighter Member Posts: 232
    Sounds Good

Chris,

This sounds like good news to me, It is always good to have a job that is supportive of stuff like this. I went through hell with my job while taking time off for chemo, it was extra stress that nobody needs to deal with in a time like this. Now you can focus on your health and kicking this thing in the butt.

Keep us posted

Best of health to you

XXXOOO

Carie

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member

Sounds Good

Chris,

This sounds like good news to me, It is always good to have a job that is supportive of stuff like this. I went through hell with my job while taking time off for chemo, it was extra stress that nobody needs to deal with in a time like this. Now you can focus on your health and kicking this thing in the butt.

Keep us posted

Best of health to you

XXXOOO

Carie

Hi Chris

We are wishing the best for you too.  It does sound more encouraging than discouraging.  To go through it all over again is hard though, try to take one day at a time, and you know we are all here for you.

Becky

• Jeff148
    Jeff148 Member Posts: 184
    Stay Strong

You beat it once and you'll beat it again!! Stay the course and take one day at a time. 

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    One day at a time...

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear there are no other area's involved. I was thrown for a loop when mine came back in 3 new locations. You hang in there I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Keep us posted. Remember...try hard to take things one day at a time and keep stress at a minimum.  Much love...Sue

• Rocquie
    Rocquie Member Posts: 868 Member

Chris, I'm so happy to hear there are no unexpected areas of involvement. And thank goodness you have such a wonderful and understanding employer. That is rare these days and speaks highly of your dedication as an employee. 

I pray for your strength and hope as you move back into treatment.

Hugs,

Rocquie