Ren 12-thinking of your family

I hope things are well with you, your mother and your family with your sisters upcoming wedding in a few days.  I hope that your mother is able to attend and enjoy seeing her daughter get married.  It is such a proud moment.  I will be raising a glass on Saturday, sending positive energy and light to you all on such a special day.

hugs.

Comments

• FightingSpirit
    FightingSpirit Member Posts: 37 Member
    Ditto

Ditto.  You are in my thoughts and prayes often.  Hope all is well.

• ren12
    ren12 Member Posts: 79

Ditto

Ditto.  You are in my thoughts and prayes often.  Hope all is well.

Mom was able to attend the

Mom was able to attend the wedding but not reception. Thank u for thinking of me and my mom. Unfortunately we were given bad news yesterday. She has just a couple of days left. U ladies have no idea how much u have helped me through all this. Complete strangers willing to help someone who is fighting their own battle. I am heartbroken and can't imagine my life without her. I am at her house everyday and I will be lost. She fought hard and was here longer than any dr she saw though she would be. Even yesterday she said I will still not give up and fight till the end. She is my hero and the strongest person I know. I continue to pray for u all

• ccfighter
    ccfighter Member Posts: 476
    ren12 said:

Mom was able to attend the wedding but not reception. Thank u for thinking of me and my mom. Unfortunately we were given bad news yesterday. She has just a couple of days left. U ladies have no idea how much u have helped me through all this. Complete strangers willing to help someone who is fighting their own battle. I am heartbroken and can't imagine my life without her. I am at her house everyday and I will be lost. She fought hard and was here longer than any dr she saw though she would be. Even yesterday she said I will still not give up and fight till the end. She is my hero and the strongest person I know. I continue to pray for u all

I'm sorry Ren.
    Prayers for

I'm sorry Ren.

Prayers for peace and comfort during these times for your mother and your family.  I hope your mother is comfortable.  I am so glad you are able to spend time with her as she makes this transition.  Let love surround you all.  Hugs, prayers, positive energy.  

• babe12
    babe12 Member Posts: 103
    ren12 said:

Ren, I'm so sorry to hear this about your mom. She has been so strong & such a fighter through all of this. I know she is proud of you for being the same. You have been with her throughout this, cheering her on, being her rock. Iam keeping her & all of your family in my prayers.

babe

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    ren12 said:

Thank you for taking the time

Thank you for taking the time to come and tell us your sad news, now please go and spend  every moment you can with your lovely mother.  She raised a wonderfully, caring and thoughtful daughter and that tells us about her as well.  God bless her and your family. 

• FightingSpirit
    So Sorry

Ren,

I am so sorry to hear this news, but happy that you all got to share your sister's special day together.  You are in my thoughts and prayers and I know that you will all surround her with love and comfort as she transitions.  Wish I could offer more than words at this time.

Love and hugs,

Fighting

• ren12
    ren12 Member Posts: 79

So Sorry

Ren,

I am so sorry to hear this news, but happy that you all got to share your sister's special day together.  You are in my thoughts and prayers and I know that you will all surround her with love and comfort as she transitions.  Wish I could offer more than words at this time.

Love and hugs,

Fighting

Mom went to Heaven early

Mom went to Heaven early yesterday morning. We were with her when she left. She made sure she waited until she was ready. They told us she would be gone in a couple of days and she held on for 13 more fighting all the way to the very end. She has 7 kids and for the first time we were all sleeping under the same roof. By the time the youngest was born, the oldest was in the military. Hospice nurse said thats why she wasnt letting go. All her kids under the same roof for the first time and she was having too much fun :)) She went very peacefully in her own bed. We were around her and she simply stopped breathing. I am heartbroken but also know she will not have to suffer thru all the pain she had went thru anymore. She is now my guardian angel in Heaven.  

• babe12
    babe12 Member Posts: 103
    ren12 said:

Mom went to Heaven early

Mom went to Heaven early yesterday morning. We were with her when she left. She made sure she waited until she was ready. They told us she would be gone in a couple of days and she held on for 13 more fighting all the way to the very end. She has 7 kids and for the first time we were all sleeping under the same roof. By the time the youngest was born, the oldest was in the military. Hospice nurse said thats why she wasnt letting go. All her kids under the same roof for the first time and she was having too much fun :)) She went very peacefully in her own bed. We were around her and she simply stopped breathing. I am heartbroken but also know she will not have to suffer thru all the pain she had went thru anymore. She is now my guardian angel in Heaven.  

Ren, I am so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. Thank God she went peacefully and with all of her 7 children there with her. I think you are right about her hanging on while you were all together under one roof. My sister, husband & daughter were with my mom as she took her last breath. I was so glad we were with her & she wasn't hurting anymore, but I still miss her so much. It's a blessing to know we have guardian angels in Heaven watching over us! Please know you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

babe

• ccfighter
    ccfighter Member Posts: 476
    ren12 said:

Mom went to Heaven early

I'm so sorry to hear this.

I'm so sorry to hear this.  But take comfort that her pain is gone and she is free from the earthly restraints and can live peacefully in the heavens with all her love shinning down on you and your family.  She was a lucky woman to have such caring daughters, children, and to all be with her in this transition  was a blessing.  Take care of yourself.  Hugs.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    ren12 said:

Mom went to Heaven early

Oh Ren, I have been thinking

Oh Ren, I have been thinking of you and was away for a few days, so when I read your post it has brought tears to my eyes.  I am so sorry for you and your family but your mother raised a wonderful daughter.  God bless you and your family at this difficult time. 

• FightingSpirit
    ren12 said:

Mom went to Heaven early

So Sorry

Ren,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers over the past weeks.  I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing.  She was a fighter and you were right there for her through it all.  She was blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive family and to have all of her children with her at the end.  I will continue to pray for you and your family to find peace and comfort in each other and in your memories of the wonderful woman whom you were fortunate ti have for a mother.

Hugs,

Fighting