Prayers for Kitty

Please say a prayer for Kitty (Ronmybaby), they had discontinued her chemo (it wasn't working) and the cancer has spread to all of her organs. She is in the hospital now, it is only a matter of time. She is such an inspiration & fighter. We met on this board & constantly stayed in touch with each other. We hated that cancer brought us together as friends, but we were glad to have each other to talk to. My heart is breaking right now. 

Godspeed Kitkat.

Comments

• babe12
    babe12 Member Posts: 103
    She's with God now.

Kitty passed away right after I posted this. Please keep her family in your prayers. She is no longer suffering or in pain, resting in God's hands now. We now have another guardian angel looking over us. How lucky I was to have her as a friend. Miss you Kitkat.

• ccfighter
    ccfighter Member Posts: 476
    babe12 said:

She's with God now.

Kitty passed away right after I posted this. Please keep her family in your prayers. She is no longer suffering or in pain, resting in God's hands now. We now have another guardian angel looking over us. How lucky I was to have her as a friend. Miss you Kitkat.

I'm so sorry.  This is such

I'm so sorry.  This is such sad news.  I hope she finds peace and comfort on the other side.  Prayers for her family.

• lorisluck
    lorisluck Member Posts: 5
    Prayers

I am new here but I saw your post and wanted to tell you I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.  Prayers for Kitty's family and friends.