My two cents

Most of you know me and I rarely get on a soap box about anything.  I  try to be supportive and humorous when I can.  Recent events and posts (some removed) and DRAMA have weighed heavily on my mind and I have to speak.

We are all victims of cancer.  To me, the purpose of this site is to provide positive support and caring for one another - regardless of our differences.  That is where our primary focus should be.  This site/board has been invaluable to me in many ways and I'm very thankful for it and all of you wonderful people who in some ways I consider to be family because you understand this challenge like no one else. 

Cancer is enough drama, I don't want or need any more. One war is enough for me.   As long as I'm here, I will always have hugs and support for all of you - even if I don't agree with you about something.  We're here for positive support - period.  Though I'm not particularly religious, this comes to mind: "Love one another". 

Okay, I feel better and I didn't fall off the soapbox Smile.

Bountiful hugs and thanks for letting me vent,

Jim

No more "Panda"monium

Cutest Panda GIFs Baby Pandas

Comments

• Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,803 Member
    Define ?

[Content removed by CSN staff. It is a violation of site terms & conditions to deliberately disrespect, bully, or verbally attack another person. Greta]

• anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hi Jim

Hi Jim,

Mis cinco centavos!!! Lol!!! I just wanted to send you a HUGE HUG buddy, hope you're doing fine?? PM me if you need to talk ok...love you bunches!!! 

Sincerely,

Liz

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107

Hi Jim

Hi Jim,

Mis cinco centavos!!! Lol!!! I just wanted to send you a HUGE HUG buddy, hope you're doing fine?? PM me if you need to talk ok...love you bunches!!! 

Sincerely,

Liz

Thanks, Liz

I'm doing pretty well.  I'm not going to spontaneourly combust or anything ;)

Hugs back