DapsterD, are you out there?

dennycee
dennycee Member Posts: 857 Member

Hoping that you kicked cancer butt with that last round and you are just too busy playing down in Florida to check in.  

Comments

• z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Dapster

Hi dennycee, I wish we knew how DapsterD is doing.  I hope he is to busy to respond.  Lori

• dennycee
    z said:

Dapster

Hi dennycee, I wish we knew how DapsterD is doing.  I hope he is to busy to respond.  Lori

Hi Lori

Me too.  I'm always glad to see that you've been on the boards. Here and Inspire.  Will you be attending the LUNGevity conference in DC?  

• z
    dennycee said:

Hi Lori

Me too.  I'm always glad to see that you've been on the boards. Here and Inspire.  Will you be attending the LUNGevity conference in DC?  

Dennycee

No I will not be attending, I just recently saw the information about it and it sounds like a very good time.  Will you be going?  BTW, I am always gald to see you posting also.  Do you post much on Inspire?  What name do you use there, unless of course you do not want to say.  I wish you well, Lori  Smile

• dennycee
    z said:

Dennycee

No I will not be attending, I just recently saw the information about it and it sounds like a very good time.  Will you be going?  BTW, I am always gald to see you posting also.  Do you post much on Inspire?  What name do you use there, unless of course you do not want to say.  I wish you well, Lori  Smile

Hi Lori!
    i sent you a friend

Hi Lori!

i sent you a friend request on Inspire where I use Denzie.   Yes, I am going to DC.  It's inspiring to be around people who've survived up to 18 years. Next year?

• z
    dennycee said:

Hi Lori!
    i sent you a friend

Hi Lori!

i sent you a friend request on Inspire where I use Denzie.   Yes, I am going to DC.  It's inspiring to be around people who've survived up to 18 years. Next year?

Dennycee

Well you have a great time.  I don't know if I will go next year, but it sounds like a good time for support and fun.  I see you on Inspire, and I now I'll know who you are there.  I wish you well Lori.

• Rosi
    Rosi Member Posts: 69
    z said:

Dennycee

Well you have a great time.  I don't know if I will go next year, but it sounds like a good time for support and fun.  I see you on Inspire, and I now I'll know who you are there.  I wish you well Lori.

strong people like you

Hey guys, you are beautiful people that God has on earth, to encourage and share this knoledge that life has given you, to give hope to the rest of the member of this special groop fighting the evil cancer.

I pray everyday for all of you, My husband went to heaven, is goint to be 3 year the end of this month, and I am still checking in this forum to be near my angel husband.

Bless you

Rosi 

• dennycee
    Rosi said:

strong people like you

Hey guys, you are beautiful people that God has on earth, to encourage and share this knoledge that life has given you, to give hope to the rest of the member of this special groop fighting the evil cancer.

I pray everyday for all of you, My husband went to heaven, is goint to be 3 year the end of this month, and I am still checking in this forum to be near my angel husband.

Bless you

Rosi 

You're an angel yourself you know!

Rosi, 

thank you for your kind words.  You, too, have helped many here.  I truly believe that this s disease is harder on those we leave behind.  Those other caretakers need you here to help lift them up.