Education Program: Mantle Cell Lymphoma

I got a mailer yesterday announcing a free telephone/web education program sponsored by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on the topic of Mantel Cell Lymphoma Update on Treatment. The program is on Thursday, April 3, 2014. To register, visit their site at http://www.lls.org/

Even if you don't take advantage of this education program, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society website has some really valuable information for people like us. For those interested, they have much information about what we need to know about the Affordable Care Act. And much, much more.

Rocquie

Comments

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    Thank you Roquie

I will check it out.  I belong to the Lymphoma Research Foundation but I'm sure this info is just as beneficial.  When Bill first started treatment he had a $3500 deductible and the lls paid $1000 of it.  Also wondering if you ever came with a U food Wink.  Becky

• Rocquie
    Rocquie Member Posts: 868 Member
    illead said:

Thank you Roquie

I will check it out.  I belong to the Lymphoma Research Foundation but I'm sure this info is just as beneficial.  When Bill first started treatment he had a $3500 deductible and the lls paid $1000 of it.  Also wondering if you ever came with a U food Wink.  Becky

Upside-Down Cake

Becky, the LLS reimbursed us for our travel costs when we went to Duke University for a consultation at the Bone Marrow Transplant center last year. 

I started to send you a private message about the webinar, but decided to post it here instead since we've had a couple of new members affected by MCL.

Hugs,

Rocquie

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    Rocquie said:

Upside-Down Cake

Becky, the LLS reimbursed us for our travel costs when we went to Duke University for a consultation at the Bone Marrow Transplant center last year. 

I started to send you a private message about the webinar, but decided to post it here instead since we've had a couple of new members affected by MCL.

Hugs,

Rocquie

Of course

upside down cake....perfect.  I just signed up for the  webinar and was very glad to see that Dr. Brad Kahl is the speaker.  In my research, he was the name that always came up.  Actually when we emailed the German doctors about Bill getting a SCT, we also emailed Dr. Kahl.  He very graciously answered right back also and was very helpful.  Hope we can listen.  We will be traveling home from Stanford, as we are spending the night, but it is at 10 AM our time so we may still be in our room or maybe on the cell phone.  Thanks again, Becky