Time to pull out my running shoes and run the race again

I was DX with Vulvar cancer in 2010. I had a vulvectomey (right side) lymph nodes removed and laser treatment. Now that I am one year from hitting my 5 year mark read below.

So I was doing my yearly CT scan plus I have having some other issue my doc wanted to check out. I was peeing blood and not from the vaginal area. It was so much it look like I was on my period. Then my side started hurting so my doc did a CT then Ultra sound then a MRI and they all showed a tumor on my right kidney growing in the inside. So now I have to get it removed. Booo. Cancer sucks and needs to be a illness of the past. So now I am a visitor of this board and the kidney board. I do not want to be a quest of anymore boards. I guess I have to be introducted into the group again because i did not do it right the first time LOL!!!!!! Time to strap up my running shoes and get back in the race let get it

Comments

• ccfighter
    ccfighter Member Posts: 476
    I'm sorry that you have found

I'm sorry that you have found yourself in the fight once again.  But...you did it before and you will do it again.  Kick that cancers butt! You had a long period of NED and hopefully this last surgery will end your cancer for good.  

Good luck with the surgery.  Hugs and best wishes.

• yeahright
    yeahright Member Posts: 54
    ccfighter said:

I'm sorry that you have found

I'm sorry that you have found yourself in the fight once again.  But...you did it before and you will do it again.  Kick that cancers butt! You had a long period of NED and hopefully this last surgery will end your cancer for good.  

Good luck with the surgery.  Hugs and best wishes.

THank you CC,

I will keep

THank you CC,

I will keep yall posted.

• FightingSpirit
    FightingSpirit Member Posts: 37 Member
    Love your attitude

Stay positive and get 'er done!!!

• yeahright
    yeahright Member Posts: 54
    update

So I had my right kidney removed on tuesday and I am at home resting and doing well. I must say it wasnt as painful as i thought it would be but still painful. I am up walking around and eating real food. I go back to the dr on the 3rd to get the path report. I will post and keep yall updated. Be blessed

• ccfighter
    ccfighter Member Posts: 476
    yeahright said:

update

So I had my right kidney removed on tuesday and I am at home resting and doing well. I must say it wasnt as painful as i thought it would be but still painful. I am up walking around and eating real food. I go back to the dr on the 3rd to get the path report. I will post and keep yall updated. Be blessed

I'm so glad that you made it

I'm so glad that you made it through and are recovering well.  I hope your path report shows that all was removed and contained and that this can Truely be an issue of the past.  Hugs.