Sad news about Zach/Bigman4christ

annalexandria
annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member

I am so sorry to have to let you all know that Zach passed away this week.  Yesterday was his 32nd birthday.  His wife has asked me to let you all know.  I am hoping to make it to his service this weekend, so I will print out your comments and take them for her.

I know you all share my sadness for Zach, and for his wife, and I know your thoughts and prayers will be appreciated.

AA

Comments

• devotion10
    devotion10 Member Posts: 623 Member
    Dear One,

Having lost my own husband to cancer this past year ... I know that there are simply no words to truly ease your sadness, pain, and loss. From reading his previous posts here, I know he was a young man of strong faith and I that this brought him, and likely you, tremendous comfort. Zach no longer has to suffer and he can now be at peace. 

Know that you can come here if you wish as there are many who still post. There is also a special surviving caregivers forum.  I am so glad that you will meet AA as she can also provide tremendous support and compassion.

Peace. ~ Cynthia

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Thank you AA

My sympathy goes out to his friends and family. He was too young. His family is in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort his loving family!

Lin

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Sincere Condolances

My sincere condolances to Zach's wife and family.

May you find some comfort in the memories of Zach's time with you.

Marie who loves kitties

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    Too young and too soon

This is so sad to read and he was so so very young. My sympathy and condolances to Zach's wife.  You both fought a long hard battle.

He is at peace and free from this horrible cancer.

My prayers go out to you.

I just read through some of his posts again and his responses are always lovely and positive....tears are streaming down my face.  He is only 7 years older than my eldest child. 

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    That is such devastating

That is such devastating news. I feel so bad for his wife. I was widowed at 34 years old so I understand how hard it is at such a young. I always appreciated Zacks strong faith in God. I hope his faith remained strong and comforted him until the end.

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Dang it!

I pray for his family.  May he rest In peace.

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    ketziah35 said:

Dang it!

I pray for his family.  May he rest In peace.

he will

truly be missed but i know he is in no more pain i always loved his screen name and someday we will all be together.my heart goes out to his family...Godbless...johnnybegood

• alexinlv
    alexinlv Member Posts: 194 Member
    This is so sad.  I'm praying

This is so sad.  I'm praying for him and his family. 

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    alexinlv said:

This is so sad.  I'm praying

This is so sad.  I'm praying for him and his family. 

alexinlv

How is your son doing??

Lin

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Thank you Wife of Zach

thank you for taking the time from your sorrow to let us know of Zach's passing, we so appreciate the consideration you have extended us during this difficult time.

Zach was always of good cheer and hope, we are better for having known him.  I can't imagine how hard it is for you to have to already say goodbye to him at such a young age.

Please know we feel such sorrow at his passing and extend to you our sincerest condolences, I am so sorry for your loss.

Winter Marie

• devotion10

alexinlv

How is your son doing??

Lin

Lin .. maybe better to remove this and post

a separate message for Alex because these comments are meant to be passed on to Zach's wife and family ... just a suggestion.

Peace. ~ Cynthia

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member

Lin .. maybe better to remove this and post

a separate message for Alex because these comments are meant to be passed on to Zach's wife and family ... just a suggestion.

Peace. ~ Cynthia

I will cut out the appropriate messages,

and put them onto a card or display sheet of some kind to take with me, so no worries!

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    I am so very sorry to hear

I am so very sorry to hear this news.  Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family,

Cynthia

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    Zach was a valued member of

Zach was a valued member of our CSN family and he will be greatly missed.  It is not easy to see your spouse suffer and be unable to do much to ease the pain other than to be there for them.  Time and good memories will eventually help ease your sorrow.  Thinking you and wishing for better days ahead for you.

Chelsea

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Bigman WITH Christ

I know where Zach is now, and he will be well taken care of, as he was here, with his lovely wife. 

Too young! Too, too young. 

God Bless!

• rls67
    rls67 Member Posts: 127
    My thoughts and prayers are with Zachs family,

I know Zach is in a much better place where cancer doesn't exist. He was always such a uplifting and positive influence on us here. He will be missed.

• devotion10

I will cut out the appropriate messages,

and put them onto a card or display sheet of some kind to take with me, so no worries!

AA … Lin felt badly and I wrote him not to worry also

He was so kind to inquire about Alex and her son and I knew that his inquiry would get lost here because the focus was on Zach.

Peace. ~ Cynthia

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry

So sorry of his passing.  He was such an inspiration on this board.  He is with God in Heaven and is no longer suffering here.  My sympathies to his wife and family.  May God be with you in such a troubling time and may you find comfort in knowing that your loved one is at peace.

Kim

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    I am so sorry to learn of

I am so sorry to learn of Your beloved Zach's death. Zach brought such strength to his journey and to all on this forum.  He will be missed. Please know you are in my heart and prayer. I am grateful that Zach knew such love in his all to brief life.

Cathleen Mary

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    I am so sorry to hear of

I am so sorry to hear of Zach's passing.   I felt drawn to him from his first post.  He always seemed like such a good guy.  Strong in his faith and strong in his love for his family.  I'm so sorry you had such a short time together.