Scared for onc appt today

The past couple of days I've been doing things to just keep my brain preoccupied. I get my ctscan results back and I'm at the end ofchemos that are available. I've been on one foe three months and this will be the first scan. I might be too pesstimetic but I have that bad feeling. I pray it's good and I can continue. I give everyone a ton of positive energy.  Jeff

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Well Jeff

I'm just going to send back to you a ton of positive energy back for your onc Visit tomorrow!!

Will be thinking of you and positive thoughts and wishes your way during your visit to the doc's office for some good news! :)

Winter Marie

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member

Well Jeff

I'm just going to send back to you a ton of positive energy back for your onc Visit tomorrow!!

Will be thinking of you and positive thoughts and wishes your way during your visit to the doc's office for some good news! :)

Winter Marie

what she said
    Hoping and praying for good news...
  • mukamom
    mukamom Member Posts: 402
    jen2012 said:

what she said
    Hoping and praying for good news...

Good vibrations

for good scan results!!  We get Robert's results tomorrow...I am more apprehensive with this one since every other scan while on this trial study has shown shrinkage, except the last one.  It was stable, no changes. Which is good, but if this one shows progression, he is off the trial.  There aren't any other treatment options for him (or so they say).

Let us know.   Keeping you in my thoughts today.

Angela

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    I am praying for positive

I am praying for positive results as well.

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

I am praying for positive

I am praying for positive results as well.

boy

it sure does come in waves doesnt it.good vibes right back at you.seems like there is always a handful of us always getting scans and reports at the same time.my scan is in 3 weeks i dont expect good news i have been off chemo since august due to hand and foot syndrome.will be thinking of you and hoping for the best....Godbless...johnnybegood

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Jeff

I'll wait till tomorrow to offer the congratulations.

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    danker said:

Jeff

I'll wait till tomorrow to offer the congratulations.

I'm right there with you, 

I'm right there with you,  I'm extremely nervous about my scans tomorrow too,  but I won't find out results for a couple of weeks when I see my onc. .....my past scans keep showing progression,  so I've been switched to different chemo.'s every three months with no success .... now on Regorafinib ...... this is the last thing my onc. can prescribe ...... if this scan is bad the only thing I have left would be clinical trials.....ugggggghhhhh.     Hoping for  GOOD SCANS FOR ALL OF US???   

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thinking of You, Jeff.....

Waiting to hear good news here.....

• atlanticcanada
    atlanticcanada Member Posts: 74
    Hope you have a good report.

Hope you have a good report. And if chemo doesnt work  remember there are different natural options, In Toronto they are doing different treatments at the naturopathic clinic and having pretty good results, including ivs  and mistletoe  must be some good ones near where you live .

• tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    I'm with Danker

I hope you'll be uncorking some good champagne tomorrow....and I hope you can find some peace today.

• lp1964
    lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member
    Dear Jeff,

I wish you good luck with this scan. We are sending a ton of support and good vibes to you.

Laz

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Please let us know how things go today, Jeff.

There seem to be a lot of us scanning this week (I'm Thursday), so let's hope there's strength in numbers!

Big hugs and good thoughts coming your way~AA