iceman

Texas_wedge
Texas_wedge Member Posts: 2,798

Welcome to the 70s, iceman and I'll race you to 100!

Keep on serving this community, just as you have for many years now, and you'll keep on making new friends for sure - but don't be surprised if they seem to keep getting younger!

I hope you've had a great time surrounded by that large, loving Family.

Comments

• garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    HIP, HIP, HORAY!!!

Congrats icy,

You were among the first to greet me here and remain one of the biggest reasons I've stuck around. Thank you and happy 70th, may there be many, many more and may we all live to see a cure. Any plans to go water skiing?

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    garym said:

HIP, HIP, HORAY!!!

Congrats icy,

You were among the first to greet me here and remain one of the biggest reasons I've stuck around. Thank you and happy 70th, may there be many, many more and may we all live to see a cure. Any plans to go water skiing?

Across the Pond

Thanks Tex and Gary.  I see William and Kate wanted to honor my Birthday as well. Good timing to share my birthday with the Royal Prince as well.

Icemantoo

• adman
    adman Member Posts: 336
    icemantoo said:

Across the Pond

Thanks Tex and Gary.  I see William and Kate wanted to honor my Birthday as well. Good timing to share my birthday with the Royal Prince as well.

Icemantoo

Happy Happy

Just wanted to share my well wishes and happy's to you - Continued good health. Thanks for all your support. God Bless! :)

• Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you lovely man!!! I hope you had a wonderful day xxxxxxx

• anmazon
    anmazon Member Posts: 144
    happy birthday, Iceman!

¡feliz cumpleaños!

• dme59
    dme59 Member Posts: 62
    anmazon said:

happy birthday, Iceman!

¡feliz cumpleaños!

Happy Birthday Iceman. You

Happy Birthday Iceman. You always have such a bright outlook. Keep it always.

Thanks for all the help.

Dan

• brea588
    brea588 Member Posts: 240
    icemantoo said:

Across the Pond

Icemantoo

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Icemantoo  you have always been so nice to me on here when i was first diagnosed and how you made it seem so much better.  Thank you.  May you have a blessed birthday.

• Limelife50
    Limelife50 Member Posts: 476
    icemantoo said:

Across the Pond

Icemantoo

Hey

Happy Birthday IceDude

• cancerat46
    cancerat46 Member Posts: 52
    Happy 70th!
    Hope you have a great day and many more to come!!
  • ourfriendjohn
    ourfriendjohn Member Posts: 72

Happy 70th!

Cheers

Here's to a happy birthday and to many more healthy years.  Thanks for all you do here.

John

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Happy 70th!

HB!!!

Happy Birthday Iceman!

• Jenner86
    Jenner86 Member Posts: 13
    icemantoo said:

Across the Pond

Icemantoo

Happy birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful day.  And a great year to come!

Jen

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Happy B-day!

• Darron
    Darron Member Posts: 310 Member
    Happy Birthday

Happy B-day, Ice!

• Texas_wedge
    Darron said:

Happy Birthday

Happy B-day, Ice!

"Aged to perfection"

Seems to me that Alexandra's inspired contribution really put the icing on the birthday cake!

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    Belated Greetings!

Here's to 70 more!  Laughing

• alice124
    alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member
    icemantoo said:

Across the Pond

Icemantoo

Birthday wishes belatedly

Better late than never!

Sincerely hope this is your best year yet. With each year, you help more and more newbies and veterans alike and with each assist your "good karma" grows.  Thank you for all that you do for everyone else. It keeps you young!

• Texas_wedge
    MDCinSC said:

Belated Greetings!

Here's to 70 more!  Laughing

Shared Royal Birthday

Garry, it seems someone slipped up - a typo, maybe (they got the G right though) - the new baby is to be Prince George of Cambridge!

• Scottie22
    Scottie22 Member Posts: 99 Member
    Many happy returns Iceman

Happy birthday and many of them.  With grateful thanks to you for your kindness and advice to me at the time of my diagnosis and surgery back in May.  I so much needed the lift that your words gave me and the hope going forward.  My recovery is going well. getting stronger every day and looking forward to my annual vacation in September.

Bless you for all the good you do.

• Digger95
    Digger95 Member Posts: 59
    Happy Birthday, Iceman!

Happy Birthday, Iceman!