Interleukin 2 here I come!

124»

Comments

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    NanaLou said:

Latest Scan results

Well I go the results from my last scan done on Saturday today. There is no change. I am stable. Still just two spots  at 8mm each. Doctor is thinking it could just be scar tissue or dead tissue.  We will follow up with scans in three months to  keep and eye on it. Doctor said alot of times when spots this small are cut out and tested they are on longer cancer. This is what I am hoping and praying mine are. He told me that there is a 60% chance I am cured. He is calling my results a full response.

Prayers to all,

Nancy

Congratulations!

I am very happy for such a positive report! 

Don't be a stranger!  News like this is welcome any time!

• DMike
    DMike Member Posts: 259
    NanaLou said:

Latest Scan results

Well I go the results from my last scan done on Saturday today. There is no change. I am stable. Still just two spots  at 8mm each. Doctor is thinking it could just be scar tissue or dead tissue.  We will follow up with scans in three months to  keep and eye on it. Doctor said alot of times when spots this small are cut out and tested they are on longer cancer. This is what I am hoping and praying mine are. He told me that there is a 60% chance I am cured. He is calling my results a full response.

Prayers to all,

Nancy

Scans!

Nancy,

Good to hear from you. I've been wondering about you. Along with Lou, that's now 2 good bits of news from Vanderbilt. I sure would like to make it 3 next week.

Celebrate the news with lots of smiles and a few stress relieving sighs, you've earned it after 6 cycles off IL2.

i'm smiling for you! --David

• garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    DMike said:

Scans!

Nancy,

Good to hear from you. I've been wondering about you. Along with Lou, that's now 2 good bits of news from Vanderbilt. I sure would like to make it 3 next week.

Celebrate the news with lots of smiles and a few stress relieving sighs, you've earned it after 6 cycles off IL2.

i'm smiling for you! --David

Scans!

And we're all pulling for you too David!!!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    garym said:

Scans!

And we're all pulling for you too David!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Boy, do I ever like hearing about your progress Nana. AWESOME!!!  You really did 6 rounds? Holy cow! I hope that I don't have to live up to your fortitude. Amazing inner strength we can have. I know that you had alot going on and look at you now. I am proud of you. Thanks.

• heatherlynduncan
    heatherlynduncan Member Posts: 1
    High Fevers

Hello, my nephew is currently doing low dose IL2 treatment as part of a trial at UCLA for his Epithelioid Sarcoma.  Today he has recieved dose 7.  Since Friday nights the fevers and rigor started and happening more often.  His last fever was 105.6. I was wondering what the highest temp for any of you?  Of course my sister is going to ask at what point they will stop the IL2 but they for sure wanted to get a minimum of 7.  Also, thank you all for the valuable information on here.  I let my sister know to lube up his skin if he can tolerate and try the coca cola for nausea.  God Bless you all on your journy and thank you from the bottom of our hearts

• Manufred
    Manufred Member Posts: 241 Member
    Update available?

Very interesting but now somewhat old message trail.

Hate to ask but how did this work out for the people involved?