Abackhou at rest

tanstaafl
tanstaafl Member Posts: 1,313 Member
edited July 2013 in Colorectal Cancer #1

Abackhou, Andrew Backhouse from Western Australia, has left the board.  Andrew was notable for his acceptance and thankfulness of the time dealt him.  Thanks for your many thoughts, Andrew.   Requiescat in pace.

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Terrible

I'm so saddened by the deaths recently.  He was a wonderful addition to the board.  He will be missed.  May God give him final rest and peace.

Kim

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    So sad

Thank you for letting us know about dear Andrew.

May he now be at peace and may his family find that the love they have for him gives them strenght.

Marie who loves kitties

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    My heart is hurting.....

....always does when a new soul enters in....but there is always room!

Rust goed, mijn lieve.

Knuffels, Kathi

• steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    So sorry to hear

It is sad to hear about the passing of our dear fiends. I do get comfort knowing that the pain and suffering is over and we can rest in peace. I will pray for the entire family. Jeff

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

So sorry to hear

It is sad to hear about the passing of our dear fiends. I do get comfort knowing that the pain and suffering is over and we can rest in peace. I will pray for the entire family. Jeff

thank you

for letting us know about this sad news.my heart is saddend by our many losses here as a lot of them were dx around the same time as i was.sometimes i feel like i cant LIVE life because i am always thinking about DEATH as our great Buzz always said"It is what it is"...Godbless...johnnybegood

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member

thank you

for letting us know about this sad news.my heart is saddend by our many losses here as a lot of them were dx around the same time as i was.sometimes i feel like i cant LIVE life because i am always thinking about DEATH as our great Buzz always said"It is what it is"...Godbless...johnnybegood

So sad. Blessings to his

So sad. Blessings to his family and those he loved.

Thanks for letting us know.

Cathleen Mary

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    Thank you for letting us
    Thank you for letting us know, Tans. He will be missed. My condolences to his family. May he rest in peace.

Chelsea
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Chelsea71 said:

Thank you for letting us
    Thank you for letting us know, Tans. He will be missed. My condolences to his family. May he rest in peace.

Chelsea

So sad for the news !
    Praying for him and family!
  • Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member
    I am so sorry.  Another sad

I am so sorry.  Another sad loss for our community.

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    godbless you andrew

thanks tans,

at least peace at last.

hugs,

pete

• thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member

godbless you andrew

thanks tans,

at least peace at last.

hugs,

pete

so sad

So sad, indeed to many losses, after awhile it really gets to me, I wish the family peace.