tomorrow is never promised

jjaj133
jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member

Hi Everyone,

I have not posted, but have been keeping  you all in my prayers and check in every once in awhile.

I am getting ready to have a routine ct scan on the 7th. this time will be worse, simply because I will be going alone.

My beloved husband and best friend, died suddenly on May 16th. He had a very minor surgery and they cant find a reason for his death. So now we wait for a toxicolgy report.

Needless to say, my heart is broken, but I have amazing support so I know somewhere down the road I'll be ok.

I just cant get over how much this is like my first husband at age 52. At least now I am much older and my life is in a different place.

God Bless you all, and as we we all know, hug your loved ones tight.

Judy

Comments

• Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Judy
    So sorry for your loss. It's hard enough going through all this! I hope your CT is all clear, I also have one next month.
    Sandy
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Dear Judy

Dear Judy, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband.  Holding you in the Light for comfort.

sincerely,

Audrey

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Life can be cruel

I am so sorry about the passing of your husband.  We cancer patients know it could be us, but to be taken so suddenly and not know why, must be very, very hard. 

Please accept my sincerest condolances. 

I will be thinking of you on June 7th. 

Be comforted in your grief, and don't bother stressing about the 7th. It will be what it will be, and stressing over that while grieving will be hard on your body. 

Blessings!

• MargaritaSalsa
    MargaritaSalsa Member Posts: 11
    I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's heartbreaking. I hope you find peace and comfort as soon as humanly possible for you! It's great you have support. Good luck on the 7th.

• geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Hi Judy:

I am so very sorry.  I know firsthand the depth of your grief.  You are right, tomorrow is never promised. 

Hugs to you and your family.

With deepest sympathy - Tina

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    geotina said:

Hi Judy:

I am so very sorry.  I know firsthand the depth of your grief.  You are right, tomorrow is never promised. 

Hugs to you and your family.

With deepest sympathy - Tina

Oh, Judy

I'm so very sorry for your sudden loss. You will be in my thoughts during this most difficult time.

Luv,

Wolfen

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Judy

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Love,

Marie who loves kitties

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    I'm so sorry Judy.
    I'm so sorry Judy.
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    tomorrow

They say live each day like it is your last one, because one of them will be.  Sorry for your loss.  Most people never consider how fragile life is. Thirty or forty years ago, a gasoline truck exploded in a tunnel in Calif.  Not only the truck driver, but the driver and passengers of 5 autos lost their life that day.   

As cancer survivors we schould appreciate every morning we wake up !

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Oh Judy

Oh Judy,

I am so very sorry for the sudden loss of your husband.  My prayers are with you and your family.  Sending you hugs.

Aloha,

Kathleen

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    I am so sorry.

The loss of someone we love is terribly hard under any circumstances, but to lose someone so suddenyl, without warning, that is just devastating.     Love, and hope for peace with the passage of time coming your way~Ann Alexandria

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member

I am so sorry.

The loss of someone we love is terribly hard under any circumstances, but to lose someone so suddenyl, without warning, that is just devastating.     Love, and hope for peace with the passage of time coming your way~Ann Alexandria

So, very sorry for your

So, very sorry for your loss. 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry

Sorry for the loss of your husband.  I'm praying for a good scan coming up.  Glad you have a good support team, as that is what carries a lot of us through.

Kim

• jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    thank you everyone for your

thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

I will keep you in mine as well, and let you know about my scan.

I do love the people on this site.

God Bless,

Judy

• fatbob2010
    fatbob2010 Member Posts: 467 Member
    So Sorry

Judy,

So Sorry to hear of your loss.  Thank you for sharing and please let us know how the CT comes out.

Holding you close in prayer and believing for a good CT.

Art

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    My deepest condolences, I'm

My deepest condolences, I'm so very sorry that you've lost your dear husband.

With sympathy,

Cynthia

• AnnLouise
    AnnLouise Member Posts: 276 Member
    Judy....

I would like to add my sincere condolences to you and your family. I will be thinking of you on the 7th and hope for good scan results. Glad you found us and posted so we can be there for you.....~ Ann

• daddys_boy
    daddys_boy Member Posts: 6

Hi Judy,
    I am sorry to hear

Hi Judy,

I am sorry to hear about your loss at this very unfortunate moment. 

My thoughs are with you and I truly wish you the best of luck with your scan.

Will be with thinking about you and sending positive thoughs out in the universe for you.

Hope you get better.

David

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Thinking of you

Dear Judy,

To deal with the loss of a husband too soon, not once, but twice, must be so difficult. My heart and prayer are with you.

A lot of us will be with you 'in spirit' for your scan.

Be gentle with yourself.

Cathleen Mary

• Eltina21
    Eltina21 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Tomorrow is never promised

Hi,  I am sending my prayers to you and your family.  As you have stated tomorrow is never promised, however, we must learn to live our best each day.  I am sure that your husband was also very thankful for your time together.  GOD has more plans for you. Peace and Blessings to you.