Scansiety

wawaju04976
wawaju04976 Member Posts: 316 Member

I get my pet scan results tomorrow...Yikes

Comments

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    We are sending our good

We are sending our good thoughts and prayers for a postivie result!   (We all have these anxieties.)

Best Always,  mike

PS  I am stealing the scansietiy.  lol

• AnnLouise
    AnnLouise Member Posts: 276 Member
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow.....

Scanxiety is so hard....hope for great results!  ~ Ann

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    We'll be thinking of you

Good luck for tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you. Try noy to stres, it really doen't help..

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Scan

It's always a nervous time when waiting for the results.  Wishing you the best outcome.

Kim

• devotion10
    devotion10 Member Posts: 623 Member
    Judy, stay in the moment.

Breathe deep. Sending some strength your way. ~ Cynthia

• wawaju04976
    Thank you all. Jim (my

Thank you all. Jim (my fiance) also gets his petscan results. Keeping fingers crossed, I'll letcha know later...

Again, thank you so much for your support and kindness!!! (and positive thoughts)...

Judy

• steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    True

Scanciety is a good word for our feelings of getting results. Pray they are great. Jeff

• YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Judy and Jim

I'm hoping for great results for both of you!

• AnnLouise
    AnnLouise Member Posts: 276 Member

Thank you all. Jim (my

Thank you all. Jim (my fiance) also gets his petscan results. Keeping fingers crossed, I'll letcha know later...

Again, thank you so much for your support and kindness!!! (and positive thoughts)...

Judy

Fingers crossed in Chicago.......

Sending positive thoughts to both of you.....Ann

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Good News.....

x2!!

:)

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Waiting for results is the pits...

I get anxious even when it's someone else doing the waiting.  Sending good thoughts and hopes for great results your way~AA

• wawaju04976
    Both Jim and I had great

Both Jim and I had great results. Jim's stage 4 melanoma has not spread, and the four areas where there were lumps have shrunk immensely. I first saw my petscan from December, then saw the one I had two weeks ago. Major shrinking of tumors in the liver. Doctor is thrilled...hopeful to continue in this direction. Thank you all for the positive thoughts...they work!

Judy

• YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member

Both Jim and I had great

Both Jim and I had great results. Jim's stage 4 melanoma has not spread, and the four areas where there were lumps have shrunk immensely. I first saw my petscan from December, then saw the one I had two weeks ago. Major shrinking of tumors in the liver. Doctor is thrilled...hopeful to continue in this direction. Thank you all for the positive thoughts...they work!

Judy

Great news!

for you both.  Thanks for letting us know.

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member

Both Jim and I had great

Judy

That is really awesome news.

That is really awesome news.