THE BIG SCAN

Just wishing Sue the best on her scan tomorrow. I know how she feels with the waiting, but what else can we do. Again, the BEST of luck and will be thinking of you.  John

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Thanks...

Thanks buddy...I finally got Lizzie back today after not watching her for so long when I was sick. So... she has totally taken my mind off of the scan. I see my Onc on the 19th to go over the scan, so there's still that darn waiting time AFTER it's done. I do however have them mail my results to me, so I usually have a general idea how things look before I ever go to the doctor....(probably by Friday or Sat) I'll let you know. Tell Joyce "Good Luck" tomorrow with her surgery...she will be in my prayers. Sue

(FNHL-2-3A-6/1--age62)

• Rocquie
    Rocquie Member Posts: 869 Member
    allmost60 said:

Thanks...

Thanks buddy...I finally got Lizzie back today after not watching her for so long when I was sick. So... she has totally taken my mind off of the scan. I see my Onc on the 19th to go over the scan, so there's still that darn waiting time AFTER it's done. I do however have them mail my results to me, so I usually have a general idea how things look before I ever go to the doctor....(probably by Friday or Sat) I'll let you know. Tell Joyce "Good Luck" tomorrow with her surgery...she will be in my prayers. Sue

(FNHL-2-3A-6/1--age62)

Good Wishes

Sue,

I wish you all the best for your scan tomorrow and I hope you manage sweet dreams tonight. Also, I'm sorry you have to wait so long before going over the results. Typical though, right?

Hugs and prayers for you. . .

Rocquie

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    Rocquie said:

Good Wishes

Sue,

I wish you all the best for your scan tomorrow and I hope you manage sweet dreams tonight. Also, I'm sorry you have to wait so long before going over the results. Typical though, right?

Hugs and prayers for you. . .

Rocquie

Ditto

We'll be thinking of you too.  We are hoping the results will be good and anxious to hear too.  Try to relax  ha ha.........with prednisone!?  B&B

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    allmost60 said:

Thanks...

(FNHL-2-3A-6/1--age62)

Good luck

Sue, good luck with your scan.  Super big hugs to you as always and thank you for being here for all of us.

Jim

• girliefighter
    girliefighter Member Posts: 232
    Big Scan

Sue.....best of luck with your scan...you will be in my thoughts and prayers

xxxooo

carie

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    The Scan !!!!!

Sue,

I think I am more nervous than you are about your scan LOL.  Anyway Joyce says thank you for your wishes and right back atcha. John

• DadysGirl
    DadysGirl Member Posts: 346
    allmost60 said:

Thanks...

(FNHL-2-3A-6/1--age62)

That's a longtime to wait but

That's a longtime to wait but I hope the results will be clean and you'll be worry free I hope for many...  yrs to come... Lots of luv

• anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Good Luck Sweet Sue
    Good Luck Sweet Sue,
    I will be saying a special prayer for you, you help so many here it's the least I can do for you! Sending a warm Hug to you and many positive thoughts your way! Take care

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • coachmike
    coachmike Member Posts: 155
    Good Luck Sue on your scan, I

Good Luck Sue on your scan, I pray that all comes back with great news!!!

• newgirldownsouth
    newgirldownsouth Member Posts: 9
    allmost60 said:

Thanks...

(FNHL-2-3A-6/1--age62)

good luck!

hope it all goes well today!

a big hug,

N

• allmost60 said:

Thanks...

(FNHL-2-3A-6/1--age62)

Scan reports

I always go to the radiology center next day and pick up the report and CD with all the images. Just call ahead and swing by and pick it up. I trust my Dr but always like to verify. As Reagan so elegantly put it"trust but verify". I also like having all my scans on the pc in case I change doctors forany reason. They are mortal too!