Stage 4B Uterine Cancer

Comments

• Rev_Ted
    Rev_Ted Member Posts: 14
    Kathy G. said:

Reverend Ted,

Your wife is blessed to have such a supportive and loving husband and that will be one of the keys to pulling her through this!

My prayers are with you!

Kathy

Update: March 18, 2013

My wife is dying. Today the family and I had a conference with the doctors and she'll never recover. She battled hard from sepsis and two blood clots but it took a lot out of her. Not the mention the cancer she was fighting as well. She just turned 46 January 12th. I hope and pray that one day we can find a cure for cancer and end this deadly disease once and for all. I pray for all the women who fight this daily. And I pray for the husbands who are going through it with their wives. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and may God bless you.

Rev. Ted Stanhope Jr.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    Rev_Ted said:

My wife is dying. Today the family and I had a conference with the doctors and she'll never recover. She battled hard from sepsis and two blood clots but it took a lot out of her. Not the mention the cancer she was fighting as well. She just turned 46 January 12th. I hope and pray that one day we can find a cure for cancer and end this deadly disease once and for all. I pray for all the women who fight this daily. And I pray for the husbands who are going through it with their wives. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and may God bless you.

Rev. Ted Stanhope Jr.

Michelle and Ted

Words fail me but my heart is full.  I wish you strength to face this.  Michelle, I hope they are keeping your body pain free.  Rev Ted, I hope you are able to be with Michelle, holding her hand when she leaves this world.  The thoughts of all of us here are with you.  Come back and talk with us when you can.

I am so sorry, connie

• Sisters three
    Sisters three Member Posts: 165 Member
    ConnieSW said:

Michelle and Ted

Words fail me but my heart is full.  I wish you strength to face this.  Michelle, I hope they are keeping your body pain free.  Rev Ted, I hope you are able to be with Michelle, holding her hand when she leaves this world.  The thoughts of all of us here are with you.  Come back and talk with us when you can.

I am so sorry, connie

may your faith keep you strong

My eyes are filled with tears thinking about your wife's journey, may you both find some comfort and strength in Gods love.

Lisa

• jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379

may your faith keep you strong

My eyes are filled with tears thinking about your wife's journey, may you both find some comfort and strength in Gods love.

Lisa

I feel your pain in your inability to help keep her healthy and your wife, Michelle, dealing with the pain.  May God hold you both in his arms and comfort you and lift away her pain to enjoy her days.

Peace be with you both,

Jan 

• daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    jazzy1 said:

I feel your pain in your inability to help keep her healthy and your wife, Michelle, dealing with the pain.  May God hold you both in his arms and comfort you and lift away her pain to enjoy her days.

Peace be with you both,

Jan 

So very sorry

Rev Ted.

I was shocked to read your post - mad, sad are other feelings. Not fair! She is too young. I know you are bringing her comfort. May God give you strength to help you in days ahead.

Your wife you and your family are in my prayers. I'm so very sorry! May happy memories bring you some comfort. God bless. MaryAnn

• Stabler
    Stabler Member Posts: 51
    daisy366 said:

So very sorry

Rev Ted.

I was shocked to read your post - mad, sad are other feelings. Not fair! She is too young. I know you are bringing her comfort. May God give you strength to help you in days ahead.

Your wife you and your family are in my prayers. I'm so very sorry! May happy memories bring you some comfort. God bless. MaryAnn

Your wife and family are in

Your wife and family are in my prayers.  God bless you.

• NorahS
    NorahS Member Posts: 92
    Stabler said:

Your wife and family are in

Your wife and family are in my prayers.  God bless you.

Michele & Rev Ted, their family & friends...

...I truly am so sorry to hear this very sad and devastating news.  

• Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Rev_Ted said:

Rev. Ted Stanhope Jr.

I am so sorry to hear this news.  You and Michelle remain in my prayers.  I appreciate your prayers fo us, too.  May God Bless you and your family.

• Shell bug
    Shell bug Member Posts: 76
    Rev_Ted said:

I visited her tonight and for

I visited her tonight and for the firs time since being in the hospital she was awake and more aware then she had been. I got to joke around with her and tell her that she's to stubborn to lose to cancer. She just nodded her head like she always does with the "you know that's right look." We found out that the tumor has invaded her colon now so it's doing some damage and we can't really do anything about it just yet. I keep praying each and everyday for her to at least get the fighting chance.

I am so sorry to read your

I am so sorry to read your news. May you find comfort and the ability to be with Michelle as she makes this transition.

You are in my thoughts,

Rachelle

• sunflash
    sunflash Member Posts: 197 Member
    Ro10 said:

I am so sorry to hear this news.  You and Michelle remain in my prayers.  I appreciate your prayers fo us, too.  May God Bless you and your family.

Words can't express how I

Words can't express how I felt reading these word. Rev Ted, I'm so sorry you and Michelle are having to deal with this.

Know you're being prayed for in my corner of the world.

• Kathy G.
    Kathy G. Member Posts: 244 Member
    sunflash said:

Words can't express how I

Words can't express how I felt reading these word. Rev Ted, I'm so sorry you and Michelle are having to deal with this.

Know you're being prayed for in my corner of the world.

Reverend Ted,

I read your post yesterday and could not think of a word to say. How shocking and sad to get 'slammed' by this news! I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I wish I could offer some words of comfort, but your wife is too young to die and it sounds like she has already struggled so much.

I wish you some level of peace as you both move through this process. I think that is the best any of us can hope for during such a devastating, unreal time on our lives. That, and a peaceful passing.

You both will be in my thoughts and prayers....

Please stay in touch, though, and let us know how you are making out.

Kathy

• Rev_Ted
    Rev_Ted Member Posts: 14
    Kathy G. said:

Reverend Ted,

I read your post yesterday and could not think of a word to say. How shocking and sad to get 'slammed' by this news! I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I wish I could offer some words of comfort, but your wife is too young to die and it sounds like she has already struggled so much.

I wish you some level of peace as you both move through this process. I think that is the best any of us can hope for during such a devastating, unreal time on our lives. That, and a peaceful passing.

You both will be in my thoughts and prayers....

Please stay in touch, though, and let us know how you are making out.

Kathy

Gone Home.

Michele passed away this morning at 12:30 AM.

• Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

My deepest sympathies.  May you keep those special memories you made with Michelle close to your heart.  Take care of yourself.

• laura25
    laura25 Member Posts: 180 Member
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

There are no words to properly express the sorrow and sympathy I feel for you now.  My heart and prayers are with you.

- Laura

• jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.  Keep the good memories of Michelle deep in your heart.

Peace & Love,

Jan

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    jazzy1 said:

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.  Keep the good memories of Michelle deep in your heart.

Peace & Love,

Jan

Thank you for letting us know

May your treasured memories bring a measure of comfort.  I know those of my loved ones who have gone on mean so much to me.  Take care of yourself.

• NorahS
    NorahS Member Posts: 92
    ConnieSW said:

Thank you for letting us know

May your treasured memories bring a measure of comfort.  I know those of my loved ones who have gone on mean so much to me.  Take care of yourself.

So very sorry and my condolences

...to you, your family, and your friends.  

Do take care of yourself in the coming weeks and months. 

• Sara Zipora
    Sara Zipora Member Posts: 231
    So sorry to hear the sad sad news

Dear Rev Ted,

May you and your families find solace from On High, as hard as those feelings may seem now, Belief in a Better Place is all we have. You have been, and I'm sure continue to be The Rock of Ages to all who love you and whom you love.

in sorrow,

Sara

• nancy9
    nancy9 Member Posts: 35
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

Rev Ted,

I am sorry to hear about your lovely wife.  Thank you for keeping us posted.  You are in our thoughts and prayers. 

Nancy

• SUNGRANNY
    SUNGRANNY Member Posts: 81 Member
    With deepest sympathy

Rev Ted,

I join with others in praying for you, your family and friends during this difficult time.

May your memories bring you comfort in the days ahead. 

And may the one who brings peace bring peace to you and all who mourn.

Amen,

Sara