The Wedding - Pictures ! additions , and just a few more !

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member

Hi,

I put some photos from the wedding on my expression page. They were all taken by various guests.

The wedding weekend was wonderful. The wedding turned out better than I ever imagined.

All I can say is that it was a grand affair with the most beautiful bride.

I'll add more pictures as I get them.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Lisha

Comments

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Nice pictures

Thanks for sharing, Lisha.  It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!  Though it was a wonderful celebration, I'm sure  you will be glad to return to a "sort of normal" life :).

Hugs - Jim

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    So lovely!

Hi Lisha,

Love the pictures! Everything just looked so special and lovely! All of your hard work definetely paid off. Your daughters dress was absolutely gorgeous, and I must say the mother of the bride looked pretty special too! Thanks for sharing. Hope you can rest now and take some "Lisha" time. Love you...Sue

(FNHL-2-3A-6/10-age62)

• anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hi Lisha

Hi Lisha,

Your daughter looked beautiful and so did you, thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you're doing so much better (((Hugs)))

take care

Sincerely,

Liz

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Thanks

Hi All

The wedding really was wonderful, exhaustion has hit me hard.

But every time I think back to last weekend, I feel so much better.

I really wish you all could have been there with me. next best thing is to share some moments with you. I did add a few more, just can't help myself...

Huge hugs

Lisha

• miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Glad I signed on

Dear Lisha,

I haven't been online for so long. I am so glad I finally found the time to go online and share your joy. You look so beautiful and happy. Your daughter and son-in-law make a handsome couple.

To you and your family, a blessed future.   Love Maggie

PS My surgery is days away for my right hip to be replaced. Say a prayer for me. I am more than ready.