are we allowed to give phone numbers to speak to CSN members or send emails for support?

I've been trying to find out if members are allowed to contact each other.  Never do I see this in messages, so I am assuming no.  It would be nice, however, to actually speak to those who are experiencing the same feelings - support is so needed at the critical time.  I tried to enter the CSN "Chat", but the page isn't working or is it because I am in the cancer.org section for these messages?  Please advise.  And sending prayers and hugs to everyone who's going thru cancer.

Comments

• vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    chat

there is a live chat room I believe,  never used it though, I always communicate through this forum... Vinny

• cathyp
    cathyp Member Posts: 376 Member
    You might want to send a

You might want to send a private message on this site to someone that you would like to communicate further with.  If they are agreeable, you can exchange contact info in this private email.  You may share your Face Book acct, email address, phone #'s, whatever the other member feels comfortable with.  You do this on "CSN Email" in the red section top left corner of this page.

Cathy

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    These forums are 100% PUBLIC

These discussioin forums are completely public and searchable by ANYONE on the internet.  Non members can read all posts here so do not post any personal information here.  Use private messages as suggested.  I would assume the same goes for the chat rooms here as well :).  I believe the chat rooms require you to have latest versions of JAVA for them to work properly.

Hugs - Jim

• offspring420
    offspring420 Member Posts: 10
    cathyp said:

You might want to send a

You might want to send a private message on this site to someone that you would like to communicate further with.  If they are agreeable, you can exchange contact info in this private email.  You may share your Face Book acct, email address, phone #'s, whatever the other member feels comfortable with.  You do this on "CSN Email" in the red section top left corner of this page.

Cathy

Thank you for your message re email

Thank you Cathy for pointing that out to me - (CSN Email)!  Much appreciated.