A few items that might be of interest in CRC research:ESP last listed!!!!!!!!

coloCan
coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
edited January 2013 in Colorectal Cancer #1

a potential way to boost effectiveness of Erbitux at

www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/254953.php

while here at

www.healthcanal.com/cancers/35401-Potential-new-treatment-for-gastrointestinal-cancers-discovered.html 

www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-01/aafc-nmm011413.php

has"New model may help predict response to chemo for CRC"

www.oncologynurseadvisor.com/diabetes-and-hypertension-linked-to-colon-cancer-recurrence-and-survival/article/276060/

Again, there is so much printed on CRC that one should never expect our docs to find the time to read most of whats published.....

Just saw this on grape seed extract and benefit to stage 4

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-01-colorectal-cancer-aggressive-treatment-grape.html

Comments

• coloCan
    I'd like to make a friendly bet that no one here reads and

comprehends the original way one of the above was written-on mTorc1, found here at

www.jci.org/articles/view/65086

which shows how important the nontechnical sites are if you're trying to learn a little about crc

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    coloCan said:

I'd like to make a friendly bet that no one here reads and

comprehends the original way one of the above was written-on mTorc1, found here at

www.jci.org/articles/view/65086

which shows how important the nontechnical sites are if you're trying to learn a little about crc

thanks steve

i always read, great news and studies.

you lost the bet, the oncc's need the simple info.

hugs,

pete

ps did you see my news ?

• coloCan

thanks steve

i always read, great news and studies.

you lost the bet, the oncc's need the simple info.

hugs,

pete

ps did you see my news ?

of course-fantastic results Pete but as you said, it would be

difficult to determine if any one thing was more vital than another or was it the totality of what you did. Plus, as we all know and as is repeated over and over,we each respond our own way to the treatment we get....I'm reading an ekindle book called"Defeat Cancer:15 Doctors of Integrative &Naturopathic Medicine Tell You How to Defeat Cancer" and some of the facilities mentioned in it use techniques you've experienced....Takes guts to do what you did and lets hope results continue ....steve

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    coloCan said:

of course-fantastic results Pete but as you said, it would be

difficult to determine if any one thing was more vital than another or was it the totality of what you did. Plus, as we all know and as is repeated over and over,we each respond our own way to the treatment we get....I'm reading an ekindle book called"Defeat Cancer:15 Doctors of Integrative &Naturopathic Medicine Tell You How to Defeat Cancer" and some of the facilities mentioned in it use techniques you've experienced....Takes guts to do what you did and lets hope results continue ....steve

thanks, it takes more guts to do conventional

in many respects considering the implications.

its just nice to have an effective non toxic option.

lets not reinvent the wheel, i am praying for close colorectal friends. my goal is 10 successea, if we post our cures here then maybe conventional will believe.

we are the cancer survvors network, my existence and the existence of non conventuonal survivors.

my therapy plan maybe more effective, especially for new recurrwnces with minimal chemo.

if we got 4 more on csn, say 5 from colontown, well 10 public successes, i say fast track this clinical study driven by patients.

we can save our own lives and our doctors can hthielp.

our magic bullet, brute forc

e is very elegant. 

i am dreaming of success for us all today, using the path i followed.

hugs,

pete

ps my success is rwal, i am a real pain, if all my oost disappear, thepissible cure goes also.