Taking a Break

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be taking a break from the boards.  I'll be spending some time with hubby, family and friends and just getting a rest from the board.  For all that I've been following, I'm wishing you continued progress and support and for the new ones, I'm wishing you well and just PM me if you need any info on my journey.  My love and prayers continue daily for this group.  I'll check in so don't think that I'm completely going away - just couldn't bring myself to doing that totally because you are family Wink.

Love and Hugs! Kim

Comments

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hi Kim , I hope that you have

Hi Kim , I hope that you have a very nice time with your family during the break.  We all need to de-stress for a while sometimes.  Maybe you can book a spa treatment for a massage?  :). I'm thinking of doing that this weekend - my muscles are all tied up in knots.

All my best,

Cynthia

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

Hi Kim , I hope that you have

Hi Kim , I hope that you have a very nice time with your family during the break.  We all need to de-stress for a while sometimes.  Maybe you can book a spa treatment for a massage?  :). I'm thinking of doing that this weekend - my muscles are all tied up in knots.

All my best,

Cynthia

Chat with you soon!  A break

Chat with you soon!  A break s good now and then.  Take care 

• geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Hi Kim:

Take your break, it is necessary from time to time.  You are NED so concentrate on that and the joy it brings.  As an aside, thank you again for coming to George's visitation.  I was in a bit of a fog but so very much appreciated your care and concern.

Take care - Tina