Cancer is back..On phase 1 clinical trial MPDL3280A

My last scan reflected cancer had returned.....several nodes in my lungs and found a mass in left pelvic area. My Oncologist sent me to SCRI in Nashville and I qualified for a Phase 1 clinical trial .....drug is MPDL3280a, given every 3 weeks. I would really appreciate if anyone on the trial has had good results. At this point some good positive feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Vickilg
    Vickilg Member Posts: 281 Member
    I'm not on it

I am not on this but would appreciate updates on your experience.  I too have spots on my lungs and pelvis along with other places for me. Best wishes that this works for you.  

• z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Bump

Bump to top

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    If you go to the Colon Club forum...

there is a woman there ( dianne052506) who is on this trial and has been posting her results.  Looks like she has had three good scans so far.  You might want to check out her posts to get more info.  Good luck!  Ann Alexandria

• dlhs0324
    dlhs0324 Member Posts: 8
    Vickilg said:

I'm not on it

I am not on this but would appreciate updates on your experience.  I too have spots on my lungs and pelvis along with other places for me. Best wishes that this works for you.  

Clinical Trial

Thanks for responding and I will post to let you know.....will open another discussion for the update.

• dlhs0324
    Vickilg said:

I'm not on it

Clinical Trial

Thanks for responding and I will post to let you know.....will open another discussion for the update.

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    Good luck. Please let us
    Good luck. Please let us know how it goes.

Chelsea
  • dlhs0324

If you go to the Colon Club forum...

there is a woman there ( dianne052506) who is on this trial and has been posting her results.  Looks like she has had three good scans so far.  You might want to check out her posts to get more info.  Good luck!  Ann Alexandria

Clinical trial

LaughingThank you so much....I really appreciate you letting me know and I will check her progress and also give updates on mine.

• dlhs0324
    Chelsea71 said:

Good luck. Please let us
    Good luck. Please let us know how it goes.

Chelsea

Thank you so much.....I will

Thank you so much.....I will keep everybody updated.