Need Your Prayers

Vickilg
Vickilg Member Posts: 281 Member

Hi everyone.   I get my Petscan results tomorrow and I am hoping you will find it in your heart pray for me.   Last scan five months ago showed multiple spots in both lungs. A spot on pelvis and a spot on adrenal gland.  Chem for me was reduced to Avastin and Xeloda due to low platelets.  Since the switch my CEA has been rising.   I'm very scared about tomorrow.   Please pray for me that the news will be good and to give me strength to deal with the results no matter what.  Thank you.  

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Vicki

Starting to pray now, fingers crossed, toes crossed and nothing but positive thoughts sent your way!!!!

Winter Marie

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Prayers on the way

Praying that the news is better than you fear, and that regardless of the CEA numbers you are improving.

We stand beside you holding your hand.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Keeping you in my heart....

and hoping very much for good results for you tomorrow.  Please keep us posted.  Ann Alexandria

• dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member
    (No subject)

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    Will be thinking of you
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Wishing you the very best of luck. Remember, you're very strong and you have what it takes to get through this.

Chelsea
  • Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Chelsea71 said:

Will be thinking of you
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Wishing you the very best of luck. Remember, you're very strong and you have what it takes to get through this.

Chelsea

You are in my heart and

You are in my heart and prayer.  Strength and courage.  Waiting is so hard.....know that a lot of people care and we are rooting for you.

Hugs, Cathleen Mary

• YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Prayers and best wishes coming your way - can you feel them?

I hope your results are benign.  You seem like a pretty strong lady already but please accept our collective strength to help you in this anxious time. 

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    I Will:)

Consider it done.

Hugs!

-c

• Deena11
    Deena11 Member Posts: 199 Member
    You Bet!

I am joining this prayer team! 

• Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Vicki
    I hope and pray that your results are better. Please let us know, fingers crossed!
    Sandy:)
  • richls
    richls Member Posts: 54
    Youghts and prayers are

Youghts and prayers are heading your way. I hope nothing but great news tomorrow.

• steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    Prayers

I am praying for the very best results tomorrow.  Getting scan results is very nerver raking.  The best to you. Jeff

• chp
    chp Member Posts: 29

Prayers

I am praying for the very best results tomorrow.  Getting scan results is very nerver raking.  The best to you. Jeff

Prayers

Prayers going up right this moment

Cathy

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    chp said:

Prayers

Prayers going up right this moment

Cathy

Done sweetheart......waiting

Done sweetheart......waiting is so agonizing!!! 

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Vicki...positive thoughts and
    Vicki...positive thoughts and prayers for great results. I hope you can get some rest tonight.
  • Varmint5
    Varmint5 Member Posts: 384 Member
    Hi Vicki

Hoping and praying that your fears will be put to rest tomorrow and, if it is not the news you're hoping for, that your doctor has a new plan that will work for you. Hang in there. I understand. My daughter's first PET scan is coming up next week.

Sandy

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    Varmint5 said:

Hi Vicki

Hoping and praying that your fears will be put to rest tomorrow and, if it is not the news you're hoping for, that your doctor has a new plan that will work for you. Hang in there. I understand. My daughter's first PET scan is coming up next week.

Sandy

Sandy, you must be starting
    Sandy, you must be starting to feel anxious, as well. Scan time is so difficult. I will be eagerly awaiting news about your daughters pet scan. Try not to worry in the meantime.

Chelsea
  • wawaju04976
    wawaju04976 Member Posts: 316 Member
    Thinking of you and sending

Thinking of you and sending prayers your way!

Judy

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    I am praying vicki

miracles happen, have faith. he answered my prayers, i hope he answers yours.

hugs,

Pete

• janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member

I am praying vicki

miracles happen, have faith. he answered my prayers, i hope he answers yours.

hugs,

Pete

Vicki, hope you get some well

Vicki, hope you get some well deserved better news.  Praying for that.  Can always count on that.