In this days , l Want to thank all of you ...

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Your generosity ,help , optimist and friendship your joy of life ,support, and wisdom.
It's been 4 years since starts on this jurney, 4 years of pain and frighness ,4 years of feeling like
a zombie, but also discovered that has been 4 years of friendship ,solidarity, love beyond my little circle of family and friends .Also want to pay tribute to those oldies who received me here with open arms and wise suggestions and they are not any more among us ! As well to the old survivors here to whom I have asked many questions and received wise answers , thanks Craig, Phil, Marie ,Ron 50, Kath MN,KathM , winter,Kim
Tina (George) ,ColonCan, holly Dixon, Sonia ,Leslie, steve,Buzzz,ketz,Mags, and so many others who where here before me. And of course thanks to all of you! Without you mates, this thing would be much much worst.
Love you all!.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you mates!
God Bless you!

Comments

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    G'day Pepe
    Wishing you and all of your family a very merry christmas and hope for a healthier new year,Hugs Ron.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    ron50 said:

G'day Pepe
    Wishing you and all of your family a very merry christmas and hope for a healthier new year,Hugs Ron.

Pepe
    Pepe how lovely. And right back at you.....pepe your humour, charm optimism and good will have added to this forum enormously. We would be a very different forum if we had never met you.

Merry Christmas Pepe

maggie
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Friend
    I cherish your friendship. You add only the best to this forum.

One good thing cancer has brought into my life are people like you who continue to give to others no matter your own problems.

May this holiday season bring you peace of mind, joy in your heart and health in your body.

A very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to you dear friend.

May God bless us, every one.

Love,

Marie who loves kitties
  • Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    Dear Pepe

I would like to taake you in my arm and hug hug hug your really tight.

Glad you are there

Petra

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Many Blessings to you Friend

Thank you for the beautiful post and I'm wishing you a very Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.  You have been such an inspiration on this board and many thanks go out to you for your continued support to everyone.

Hugs!  Kim

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Dear Pepe, 
    Merry Christmas

Dear Pepe, 

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  May you have a happy and healthy New Year.

Luv,

Cynthia

• k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    Pepe

what a great post!   Merry Christmas

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    De Nada, El Pepe:)

"Con mucho gusto ", mi amigo.

And I heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight..."Felice Navidad to all...and to all... e buenos noches."

-The Ghost of Santa Craig

• rogina2336
    rogina2336 Member Posts: 188
    Merry Christmas to you and

Merry Christmas to you and yoursSmile

• Varmint5
    Varmint5 Member Posts: 384 Member
    I agree with Maggie

Maggie said, "pepe your humour, charm optimism and good will have added to this forum enormously," and I agree 100%! I could not have said it better. Merry Christmas to you and yours and God bless you, too!

Sandy

• karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Merry christmas

Merry Cristmas to you, and your whole family.

• Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    our Thursday's

You make our Thursdays' happy!  Merry Christmas!

Debbie

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Pepon

My world is brighter because of you, you make me smile so often, I'm glad you are in my life.

Merry Christmas my friend,

Winter Marie

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    ron50 said:

G'day Pepe

Pepe,
    We love you too! In the

Pepe,

We love you too! In the words of Tiny Tim (I think) "God bless us; every one"

Felix navidad my friend!

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    ron50 said:

G'day Pepe

Pepe,
    We love you too! In the

Pepe,

We love you too! In the words of Tiny Tim (I think) "God bless us; every one"

Felix navidad my friend!

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    maglets said:

Pepe
    Pepe how lovely. And right back at you.....pepe your humour, charm optimism and good will have added to this forum enormously. We would be a very different forum if we had never met you.

Merry Christmas Pepe

maggie

pepe

i am glad to have met you and it has been 4 years for me also. i am glad you are a part of my life as so many others on this board Merry Christmas to all,,,,Godbless.....johnnybegood

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    merry xmas pepe

have a wonderful xmas.

hugs,

Pete

• abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Pepe, you add life.  Thank

Pepe, you add life.  Thank you for being part of this forum and part of our lives.

Felices fiestas!

Alice

• YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Congratulations on four years

Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year. 

• steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    Very well said

You are very special to everyone here and I know how you feel. We are a unique family and without each other it would make journey a lot worse. Pray you and everyone else stays as well as possible.