anyone heard of this person?

debrajo
debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
Has anyone ever heard of a Dr. Mark Stengler? Is he for real or another scamer? Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Fayard
    Fayard Member Posts: 438 Member
    I have heard about him. He
    I have heard about him. He is in my area.
    Why?
  • debrajo
    Fayard said:

I have heard about him. He
    I have heard about him. He is in my area.
    Why?

I've been getting those
    I've been getting those "cure cancer if you follow my easy to order book(s)" Looked up a lot things he is suggesting on WWW.quackwatch.com and the info there is definately baised on anything natural. So I was just wondering who or what he is besides an M.D. and salesman. debrajo
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    debrajo said:

I've been getting those
    I've been getting those "cure cancer if you follow my easy to order book(s)" Looked up a lot things he is suggesting on WWW.quackwatch.com and the info there is definately baised on anything natural. So I was just wondering who or what he is besides an M.D. and salesman. debrajo

try googling him.

try googling him.
  • debrajo
    daisy366 said:

try googling him.

try googling him.

I did google him and it's
    I did google him and it's 50/50 between quack and wonder worker! Has a lot of interesting stuff on his site, but has a lot for sell! I'll just keep digging!
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    debrajo said:

I did google him and it's
    I did google him and it's 50/50 between quack and wonder worker! Has a lot of interesting stuff on his site, but has a lot for sell! I'll just keep digging!

Google
    I did as well, and must tell you people who try to sway us a certain why, then push their products I tend to be hesitant. One site or doc, who BTW is a chiropractor....Dr. Mercola. Same setup...convince, then push their products on us.

Have read some scam postings on this man...but plse let us know what you find Deb!

Interesting...
    Jan
  • beila
    beila Member Posts: 97 Member
    parasitic vermin
    stay away from ALL these quacks who prey on the finances of desperate people
  • debrajo
    beila said:

parasitic vermin

From what I am learning, you
    From what I am learning, you are absolutely right Beila! I am not quite desperate...yet, but all of us would like to find that magic pill. No more test, treatments, bloodwork, needles, ect. Just have to wait(again!) to see what the future holds, and keep praying for the cure. Best, debrajo
  • janh_in_ontario
    janh_in_ontario Member Posts: 151 Member
    beila said:

parasitic vermin

How are you?
    Hi Beila
    I have been thinking about you - how are you feeling? Have you had your treatment in the US yet? Is there anything I can do to help you?
    JanH
  • bw1
    bw1 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018 #10
    debrajo said:

I've been getting those

Quackwatch is a quack operation

Quackwatch is a quack operation.  They are paid to put out misinformation. 

Can't believe what they say

• pinky104
    pinky104 Member Posts: 574 Member
    bw1

Just so you know, this is a very old thread, and the person asking the question and two others on here have passed away. I'm not sure about the others. 

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    pinky104 said:

bw1

Just so you know, this is a very old thread, and the person asking the question and two others on here have passed away. I'm not sure about the others. 

It's sad, isn't it, Pinky? 

It's sad, isn't it, Pinky?  DebraJo, Daisy and Jan are gone.  At least Luisa (Fayard) is still with us, right?? I haven't "seen" her awhile though. She was 5+ years NED so I'm sure she's enjoying her good health.

Love,

Eldri

• Fayard

It's sad, isn't it, Pinky? 

It's sad, isn't it, Pinky?  DebraJo, Daisy and Jan are gone.  At least Luisa (Fayard) is still with us, right?? I haven't "seen" her awhile though. She was 5+ years NED so I'm sure she's enjoying her good health.

Love,

Eldri

Hola Ladies! Yes, thank God I

Hola Ladies! Yes, thank God I am still here :)

It has been 7 years this coming July.

I always think and pray for all of you.

Love you all!

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Fayard said:

Hola Ladies! Yes, thank God I

Hola Ladies! Yes, thank God I am still here :)

It has been 7 years this coming July.

I always think and pray for all of you.

Love you all!

So good to hear from you!!!

So good to hear from you!!! It's always wonderful to see someone who beat that five year survival milestone. Congratulations on SEVEN years!!!

Love,

Eldri 

• Fayard

So good to hear from you!!!

So good to hear from you!!! It's always wonderful to see someone who beat that five year survival milestone. Congratulations on SEVEN years!!!

Love,

Eldri 

Gracias!
    How are you?

Gracias!

How are you?

• Sallyb202
    Sallyb202 Member Posts: 1
    Mark Stengler

Hi Debrjo,

i wanted to give you my experience with Dr Mark Stengler. He IS absolutely the real deal. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. He has never failed to help me with whatever USA I have and I as healthy a way as possible for my body. He is not just a naturalpathic physician he is an MD. He never says don’t use traditional medications or physicians but believes in Integrative medication. For instance, when his own mother had cancer, she was treated by a oncologist but he helped her body to handle to treatments better. He is kind and caring as is all his staff. I can’t imagine my health being as good as it is without him. A few years ago, I had an endoscope and was diagnose with Barrett’s esophagus which is a precancerous condition Of the esophagu. I did not want to take The medications that are recommended for Barrett’s esophagus so, I went to Dr. Stengler who gave me naturalpathic remedies. 2 years later, my gastroenterologist  did another endoscope and when he can out of the procedure he said “this almost never happens, but your Barrett’s esophagus is gone. I love Dr. Stenger and will use him as my physician until I die. i Hope this helps. 

• Soup52
    Soup52 Member Posts: 908 Member
    Sallyb202 said:

Mark Stengler

Hi Debrjo,

i wanted to give you my experience with Dr Mark Stengler. He IS absolutely the real deal. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. He has never failed to help me with whatever USA I have and I as healthy a way as possible for my body. He is not just a naturalpathic physician he is an MD. He never says don’t use traditional medications or physicians but believes in Integrative medication. For instance, when his own mother had cancer, she was treated by a oncologist but he helped her body to handle to treatments better. He is kind and caring as is all his staff. I can’t imagine my health being as good as it is without him. A few years ago, I had an endoscope and was diagnose with Barrett’s esophagus which is a precancerous condition Of the esophagu. I did not want to take The medications that are recommended for Barrett’s esophagus so, I went to Dr. Stengler who gave me naturalpathic remedies. 2 years later, my gastroenterologist  did another endoscope and when he can out of the procedure he said “this almost never happens, but your Barrett’s esophagus is gone. I love Dr. Stenger and will use him as my physician until I die. i Hope this helps. 

Believe sadly Debrajo has

Believe sadly Debrajo has passed:(

• darren_oz
    darren_oz Member Posts: 1
    Sallyb202 said:

Mark Stengler

Hi Debrjo,

Mark Stengler

Hi Sallyb202

you have been a patient of MArks for 20 yrs, was this primarily for cancer treatment? I have received a link to his online presentations, I would love to show my dad but dont want to set him up to be dissappointed. He needs hope not despair.

• SeastheDay
    SeastheDay Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019 #19
    Yes- Dr Stengler is my Doctor

Dr Mark Stengler has been my doctor -- and for about a decade he has provided excellent, wise, proactive, integrative care. Excellent people skills too! His staff is helpful and I believe his treatments helped save my life and health