Rick has passed

13»

Comments

• tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    Chelsea71 said:

I'm so very sorry. Sounds
    I'm so very sorry. Sounds like he was a wonderful man who touched many lives. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Chelsea

I'm so so sorry
    Cyn, i'm so very sorry to hear about Ricks passing my thoughts are with you and your family Tina
  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    So sorry
    For your loss. Know that you are not alone in your grief and that all of us are with you and the babies during this very difficult time. Hold your love and memories close to your heart. Wishing you peace and comfort and sending prayers and a hug your way.

Debbie
  • mukamom
    mukamom Member Posts: 402

So sorry
    For your loss. Know that you are not alone in your grief and that all of us are with you and the babies during this very difficult time. Hold your love and memories close to your heart. Wishing you peace and comfort and sending prayers and a hug your way.

Debbie

So sad to
    read this news. Prayers for comfort and healing during this time of sorrow.

My heart aches for you

Angela
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    mukamom said:

So sad to
    read this news. Prayers for comfort and healing during this time of sorrow.

My heart aches for you

Angela

so sorry
    Dear Cynthia and family, so sorry to hear about Ricks passing, my heart aches for you.
    I wrap my arms around you and hold you for awhile. Remember all the good times you had together.
    The difficult time for you is now to go the road alone and you have to be strong for the kids.
    Please come back to the board and let us know how you are doing, we will all be here for you always.
    Many hugs, Marjan
  • flyguide
    flyguide Member Posts: 27
    sad
    You were class act Rick..Rest In Peace..
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Cynthia
    My sincere condolences. May he rest in Peace.
  • tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    condolences
    I'm sorry for your family's loss. You all will always remember Rick. Draw strength from how special he was and take care.
  • dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member
    I am so sorry,
    I must admit

I am so sorry,
    I must admit I read this post yesterday and truly didn't and still don't know what to say to you Cynthia, except that I am sorry. I know Rick meant so much to you.. your love was obvious to us all. I know this time will be hard for you.. but my hope for you is love continues on.. Just becauase someone leaves our world doesn't mean that their love is lost. I am sure you will find it all around you in ways you never thought of before. I hope you find some peace in this and this holiday season that approaches bring you both Peace and Light.
    Love, Donna
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Sending you my love
    Dear Cynthia,

I am so very sorry to hear about Rick. I am praying for you and the children to find peace and comfort knowing that Rick is no longer suffering. You will be together again, but until then I know he will be watching over you.

Sending you love and hugs,

Sara
  • joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    My prayers...
    My prayers go out to you and yours.

Heaven just got a good one, and your tickets to Heaven as Gods caregiver to Rick will never be forgotten by Rick or our Lord.

Be strong for your children, yet take time to morn the loss of Rick together as a family.

hugs and prayers.

Joe
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Oh Cynthia!
    Hard to

Oh Cynthia!
    Hard to believe....
    Very very sorry to hear of Rick's death!
    You have to be one of the most caring people I've met on this Board and that makes it doubly hard to believe. If only love and good intentions could make cancer go away.
    My deepest sympathy,
    Tommycat
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Cynthia,
    My deepest condolences to you and your family.
  • SharonVegas
    SharonVegas Member Posts: 189
    Cynthia,
    We're so sorry for

Cynthia,
    We're so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing a little something about Rick's life. He sounded like a wonderful man and you both were blessed to share a life together.
    Our deepest condolences,
    Sha & Ron
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945

Cynthia,
    We're so sorry for

Cynthia,
    We're so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing a little something about Rick's life. He sounded like a wonderful man and you both were blessed to share a life together.
    Our deepest condolences,
    Sha & Ron

I am so sorry *hugs*
    thank

I am so sorry *hugs*
    thank you for sharing Rick with us and your journey through this Beast.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Sorry
    I'm so very sorry.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • tachilders
    tachilders Member Posts: 313
    Very sorry to hear about
    Very sorry to hear about your loss, and it strikes close to home as I am 46 (diagnosed Stage 4 with mets to liver, lungs, peritoneum in June 2012), and I also have 6 kids (ages 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, and 4). My wife has been my anchor in this hurricane, and I worry about how they will fare after I am gone. I hope and pray for all the best for you and your children, and again so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had a great life together.

Tedd
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    sorry
    I am very sorry for your loss. I hope as time goes on the good memories will make it easier to get through the days without him.
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    I am so very sad
    I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR BEST FRIEND, Your dear husband. My prayers go out to you and your family.

GOD Bless you

HUGS
    BETH
  • MadeInMichigan
    MadeInMichigan Member Posts: 35
    I am absolutely dreadful
    I am absolutely dreadful with condolences, but I must say this sort of thing upsets me a lot. Only 45-years-old..? I know that life is not fair, but this constantly makes me ponder what the meaning of love is. I feel terrible for you.. the key is what you said near the end there: "I'm thankful that he was part of my life and enjoyed so many special times together."