Checking

debrajo
debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
Checking on Nempark and daughter. Hoping for good news for both of you! Best, debrajo

Comments

• nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681
    UPDATE ON MY DAUGHTER
    Thank you guys for your concern. Wow this really is a comforting site. My daughter for the last two days did not eat a morsel of food and is quite aware of everything but sleepting all the time. Of course, she is on nonstop morphine. Today was her first day on the new rescur chemo Lipsomal Vincristine. Doctors says that this is just a trial and that there is absolutely no guarantee, even if it works it will only be for a while then she would be right back where she is now. I am doing my best to take one day at a time and leave the rest to God. Do I sound brave?......Well, you can never imagine the devastation and heartache. I have heard of heartache, but now I know what heartache is, your heart really hearts. Debra I know you know. God bless you all and keep healthy.
  • debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    nempark said:

UPDATE ON MY DAUGHTER
    Thank you guys for your concern. Wow this really is a comforting site. My daughter for the last two days did not eat a morsel of food and is quite aware of everything but sleepting all the time. Of course, she is on nonstop morphine. Today was her first day on the new rescur chemo Lipsomal Vincristine. Doctors says that this is just a trial and that there is absolutely no guarantee, even if it works it will only be for a while then she would be right back where she is now. I am doing my best to take one day at a time and leave the rest to God. Do I sound brave?......Well, you can never imagine the devastation and heartache. I have heard of heartache, but now I know what heartache is, your heart really hearts. Debra I know you know. God bless you all and keep healthy.

You hold on dear! All this
    You hold on dear! All this has a reason behind it. I am so glad she is getting pain relief. Now you need to rest also. We are the glue that holds our families together and your daughter and family need you now, so no getting sick! You know how to reach me if I can do ANYTHING for y'all. God Bless,be strong, and keep the faith! Best, Debrajo
  • laura25
    laura25 Member Posts: 180 Member
    nempark said:

UPDATE ON MY DAUGHTER

Nempark
    I wish there were some magic word I could write that could help you... My prayers for comfort and strength are with you <3
  • norma2
    norma2 Member Posts: 479
    nempark said:

UPDATE ON MY DAUGHTER

Thank you debrajo
    Thanks for starting this discussion, debrajo. Nempark, my heart goes out to you and your daughter. Thinking of you and praying for grace and strength for you both. Norma
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    norma2 said:

Thank you debrajo
    Thanks for starting this discussion, debrajo. Nempark, my heart goes out to you and your daughter. Thinking of you and praying for grace and strength for you both. Norma

Nempark
    I too send my thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter. In peace and caring.
  • ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    Ro10 said:

Nempark
    I too send my thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter. In peace and caring.

Time
    Is what we are all hoping for more of and at 40, your daughter has not had nearly enough. I hope the rescue chemo will give her more. My thoughts will continue to be with you.
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    ConnieSW said:

Time
    Is what we are all hoping for more of and at 40, your daughter has not had nearly enough. I hope the rescue chemo will give her more. My thoughts will continue to be with you.

Nempark
    My thoughts and prayers are with and your daughter and family.

Mary Ann
  • sunflash
    sunflash Member Posts: 197 Member
    daisy366 said:

Nempark
    My thoughts and prayers are with and your daughter and family.

Mary Ann

Dear Nempark,
    I'm adding my

Dear Nempark,

I'm adding my prayers to all the rest.