How did you pick your screen name

13»

Comments

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    screen name
    When I entered my name and initial of last name, it was taken. So I just added er.
  • YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Nickname
    My nickname is Vita. I've always wanted my license plate for my sports cars (I'm into cars - but I no longer have a sports car) to be "Yo Vita". So I carried that dream here.
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Screen Name
    As you can see by my pic, I have kitties (actually technically cats now) and they bring me much entertainment and joy.

Also, I sign my posts as "Marie who loves kitties" because when I first arrived here saw posts from herdizziness signed "Winter Marie". At the time I didn't realize that "Winter" was actually part of her name. I thought maybe there were several Marie's posting. So I decided I needed a way to sign which made this Marie different from any other Marie.

Thanks for starting such an interesting post!

Marie who loves kitties
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Screen Name
    As you can see by my pic, I have kitties (actually technically cats now) and they bring me much entertainment and joy.

Also, I sign my posts as "Marie who loves kitties" because when I first arrived here saw posts from herdizziness signed "Winter Marie". At the time I didn't realize that "Winter" was actually part of her name. I thought maybe there were several Marie's posting. So I decided I needed a way to sign which made this Marie different from any other Marie.

Thanks for starting such an interesting post!

Marie who loves kitties

Animal Lover
    I love animals, some more that people, LOL. I just think that wolves are magnificent. I even have a collection of wolf related items. Would I want to have one as a pet ? I don't really think so. I enjoyed the movie "The Wolfen" several years ago, so just chose this screen name and avatar.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    I felt
    that I was a very lucky girl, had it not been for that vacation, I think I'd be really really sick now. I tried luckygirl and it was taken so I went with luckygirl2 with 2 meaning too. Still feel very lucky!
  • marqimark
    marqimark Member Posts: 242 Member
    My name is Mark
    So I created marqimark

My first email name
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    marqimark said:

My name is Mark
    So I created marqimark

My first email name

Grabbed the name out of a
    Grabbed the name out of a hat...

LOL!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Grabbed the name out of a
    Grabbed the name out of a hat...

LOL!

No you didn't
    Sundance was your dog LOL

Kim
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    I like tummy rubs!
    Actually, it's my first 2 initials, followed by part of my last name. After I created it, I realized what it said to others!

Keep those tummy rubs coming in!

Abrub

Alice B Rub.......
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    screen name
    well, I really had my creative juices flowing the night I joined these forums, so I took my first name and put it in front of my last name, just to be different. I know often people put their last name AFTER their first name, but I would have none of that silly horsesh!t. I just wanted people to know the creative genius I am, or was. IDK, I have chemo brain, maybe I thought I was filling out a medical form of some kind. I have no clue now what made me decide to use my real name.
  • cinreag
    cinreag Member Posts: 154
    My screen name is the first 3 letters of my first name and the first four letters of my last name.
    Had to really wrack my brain to come up with that one!!
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    cinreag said:

My screen name is the first 3 letters of my first name and the first four letters of my last name.
    Had to really wrack my brain to come up with that one!!

My name is Mike R, and I am a certified THX Engineer.

I went from computer programmer to Digital Audio. I do not ride a desk as much! Audio Engineers get to be out where the products are. I built a business building and Calibrating Recording Studios. It is like I play with everything I love all day! Music, Sound, and Computers. I move all day and move equipment around. I retired out. I used to have a 20 something work for me full time and ran them into the ground every day. (My generation really messed up teaching their kids work ethics and reading to stay educated.)

Best Always, mike
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    herdizziness
    Every time when I was younger(and cuter) and I needed to get out of a ticket I would play the ditzy blonde to the hilt, such as "After your done looking up my license could you please help me find the highway, I'm so lost", so when I was looking for a name back originally when we first got the internet all the good "blonde" ones were gone, and I could only come up with "herdizziness" for her ditzy blonde.
    Winter Marie