Lisha...Any updates???

Lisha,
Just wondering if you have any updates. Hope you are feeling better with a little more energy. John

Comments

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Same here
    Hi Lisha,

I hope you're feeling better also :).

Hugs,

Jim
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    jimwins said:

Same here
    Hi Lisha,

I hope you're feeling better also :).

Hugs,

Jim

Me too!
    Me too Lisha...praying everything is ok and your feeling much better. Did you make it to the game on Friday night? Hope so! Love you...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hi Lisha
    Hi Lisha,
    Hope you're feeling better, keeping you in my thoughts.

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Update
    Hi

Feeling a little yucky today, not sure why.

Tomorrow I go for the echo cardiogram, that should be easy.

Doc is setting up pet/ct scan and I need to see a pulmonary doc and a thoracic oncologist.

My blood count remains low, even with the transfusions I had. I do have a little more energy and a little less pain. That is something good in all this. So I think that the blood I did get has helped me some.
    I still need to be careful with how much I do, if I do to much I am wiped out the next day.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed, but trying to keep my head on straight. This is so much more than I expected or need.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Hugs,
    Lisha

PS I did get to the football game on Friday, it was so great to see my granddaughter cheer. It also felt a little weird being there. I went to the same High School...
  • jimwins
    forme said:

Update
    Hi

Doc is setting up pet/ct scan and I need to see a pulmonary doc and a thoracic oncologist.

My blood count remains low, even with the transfusions I had. I do have a little more energy and a little less pain. That is something good in all this. So I think that the blood I did get has helped me some.
    I still need to be careful with how much I do, if I do to much I am wiped out the next day.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed, but trying to keep my head on straight. This is so much more than I expected or need.

Hugs,
    Lisha

PS I did get to the football game on Friday, it was so great to see my granddaughter cheer. It also felt a little weird being there. I went to the same High School...

Nice to hear from you!
    Hey Lisha !

I'm glad you are a little better at least and got to make it to the
    football game. I wish you the best on your upcoming tests/scans and
    hope things continue to improve for you.

Speaking of High School - my high school is now a large elementary school.
    Go Spartans (or "Spartanettes" I guess now).

Hugs,

Jim
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    jimwins said:

Nice to hear from you!
    Hey Lisha !

I'm glad you are a little better at least and got to make it to the
    football game. I wish you the best on your upcoming tests/scans and
    hope things continue to improve for you.

Speaking of High School - my high school is now a large elementary school.
    Go Spartans (or "Spartanettes" I guess now).

Hugs,

Jim

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP.!!!!!News Flash !!! News Flash!!!
    JIM,
    IT ALWAYS WAS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. DIDN'T IT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND OF WHY YOU WERE STILL USING FAT CRAYONS AND HAVING COOKIES AND MILK AT LUNCH TIME IN THE 12TH GRADE !!!!THEY JUST DID NOT WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELING OR DEFLATE YOUR EGO. HA-HA-HA...;)SOAPBOX JOHN
  • COBRA666
    forme said:

Update
    Hi

Hugs,
    Lisha

PROGRESS
    Lisha,
    Sometimes progress is slower than you'd expect in all things in life. The end results usually make it worth it all. John
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    forme said:

Update
    Hi

Hugs,
    Lisha

Update...
    Hi Lisha,
    So glad you made it to the game, as I know how much you were looking forward to going. Keeping you in my prayers and hope to hear good news after all of your tests are done. Take it one day at a time my friend and do only what your body will allow...rest and eat. We will be gone again to the cottage this weekend to celebrate my birthday, but I will have my lap top with me so I'll check in to see how you are doing. We leave on Thursday afternoon and will back on Sunday. Take care sweetie...Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)
  • COBRA666 said:

JIM,
    IT ALWAYS WAS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. DIDN'T IT EVER CROSS YOUR MIND OF WHY YOU WERE STILL USING FAT CRAYONS AND HAVING COOKIES AND MILK AT LUNCH TIME IN THE 12TH GRADE !!!!THEY JUST DID NOT WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELING OR DEFLATE YOUR EGO. HA-HA-HA...;)SOAPBOX JOHN

Oh, that's rich!
    You gave me a good laugh there, John.
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 said:

JIM,

UCLA
    YES SIR, I GRADUATED FROM UCLA. GOT A DIPLOMA AND EVERYTHING.GOOD OLE UCLA (University of Crazy Looney Alcoholics).I loved that school.
  • jimwins
    COBRA666 said:

JIM,

LOL
    LOL !

Hehehe - they used the fat crayons (the ones I didn't eat) to draw
    that target on my back, John ;).

Hugs, John ☺

I still like cookies and milk.

Jim ♥
  • COBRA666
    jimwins said:

LOL
    LOL !

Hehehe - they used the fat crayons (the ones I didn't eat) to draw
    that target on my back, John ;).

Hugs, John ☺

I still like cookies and milk.

Jim ♥

I know you feel better now
    Jim,
    I am so glad I was able to answer your question of why you were almost 3 feet taller than your classmates when you graduated from what you thought was high school. Don't feel bad,I parked my motorcycle in the bicycle rack in the 4th grade....LOL. John
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    forme said:

Update
    Hi

Hugs,
    Lisha

Good news!
    Hi Lisha,

Glad to hear things are a bit better. I guess this is when taking it one day at a time comes in. Hopefully you'll improve a little bit each day. I hope and pray that your next doctors appointments come out good. Glad you got to see your grand daughter cheer. Now THAT'S fun! (Glad you got to go!)

Hope your days get easier and you re-gain your strength!

Hugs,
    Donna
  • illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    onlytoday said:

Good news!
    Hi Lisha,

Glad to hear things are a bit better. I guess this is when taking it one day at a time comes in. Hopefully you'll improve a little bit each day. I hope and pray that your next doctors appointments come out good. Glad you got to see your grand daughter cheer. Now THAT'S fun! (Glad you got to go!)

Hope your days get easier and you re-gain your strength!

Hugs,
    Donna

From us too
    Hi Lisha,
    Just want to add that our thoughts are with you also. Our hope is that you can knock this one out too. Bill and Becky