HI MATES ! IT IS FRIDAY ! ANY INTERESTING PLAN FOR THE WEEKEND?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Don't know what to do ,I have the beach house ready to go but weather is terrible here and even worst forecasted! just thinking what to do!
What about you mates?

Comments

• Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    No plans!
    No specific plans which is actually nice! Going to be praying for a friend who will be traveling to MD Anderson next week to set up a treatment plan for her 3d recurance of cervical cancer - doctors gave her two choices...comfort care or surgery so she and her husband have a great deal to think about. Gary will be clearing land for his shop/man cave to built...I'm thinking just enjoy the cooler weather and fly by the seat of my pants for the weekend! :)

Hope weather improves your way and everyone has an enjoyable weekend! Also hoping for continued great updates on Steved - I'm still amazed!
  • k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    good weekend
    i am planning on a good weekend consisting of being able to eat & enjoying it somewhat & not being so tired from chemo! completed chemo #5 yesterday. weather is cooler here in indiana but i just enjoy each day no matter what the weather is. i want very warm days but that is not going to happen!!! will see as many of my grandkids football games that i can. kids (7 plus 6 spouses) & grandkids (17) come over all the time as they all live within 20 min. so our door is always revolving!!! i hope your weather improves as it is great to get outside. pepe you have a wonderful weekend! and i hope everyone has a good weekend!
    hugs
    judy
  • pepebcn

No plans!
    No specific plans which is actually nice! Going to be praying for a friend who will be traveling to MD Anderson next week to set up a treatment plan for her 3d recurance of cervical cancer - doctors gave her two choices...comfort care or surgery so she and her husband have a great deal to think about. Gary will be clearing land for his shop/man cave to built...I'm thinking just enjoy the cooler weather and fly by the seat of my pants for the weekend! :)

Hope weather improves your way and everyone has an enjoyable weekend! Also hoping for continued great updates on Steved - I'm still amazed!

I wish your friend gets the proper plan for its Cancer.
    Thinking in Steve as well! Hugs Lucky!
  • pepebcn
    k44454445 said:

good weekend
    i am planning on a good weekend consisting of being able to eat & enjoying it somewhat & not being so tired from chemo! completed chemo #5 yesterday. weather is cooler here in indiana but i just enjoy each day no matter what the weather is. i want very warm days but that is not going to happen!!! will see as many of my grandkids football games that i can. kids (7 plus 6 spouses) & grandkids (17) come over all the time as they all live within 20 min. so our door is always revolving!!! i hope your weather improves as it is great to get outside. pepe you have a wonderful weekend! and i hope everyone has a good weekend!
    hugs
    judy

Hi Judy , hope you don't have to go to 17 games! LOL.
    Enjoy it Judy!
    Hugs!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Praying hard I get on hipec
    Praying hard I get on hipec surgery list.
    Resting tonight after my first anguo ct with contrast.
    Also cleaning the house.

Peep I hope you just relax.

Hugs,
    Pete
  • SharonVegas
    SharonVegas Member Posts: 189
    We are going to dinner and
    We are going to dinner and the play "Wicked" with a couple of friends. AND I'll be praying for Pete, steved, and others on the board. Hope the weather clear up enough for you to enjoy the beach house Pepe!
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Our company will start
    Our company will start arriving off and on through Oct. and Nov. So we are planning things to do and meals to prepare. Fun things, finally!!!
    Rest Pepe and enjoy the calm.
    Hugs my friend, and I hope everyone has a peaceful weekend.
    Judy
  • YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    Tennis
    Just going to watch my husband (who is 62) play some competitive tennis in a senior's league. They're slow but fun to watch!
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Kayaking in a rare cancers fund raiser
    For Mesothelioma. He'd hoped to get 40 kayakers, but they have over 150 signed up now!

That's Saturday. Don't know about the rest of the weekend yet. I'm in "Scanxiety" mode, as my mammogram last week came back "suspicious" and I'm having follow-up scans on Tuesday. The thought of dealing with another cancer is terrifying.
  • YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    abrub said:

For Mesothelioma. He'd hoped to get 40 kayakers, but they have over 150 signed up now!

That's Saturday. Don't know about the rest of the weekend yet. I'm in "Scanxiety" mode, as my mammogram last week came back "suspicious" and I'm having follow-up scans on Tuesday. The thought of dealing with another cancer is terrifying.

No fair!
    Hope it turns out to be something benign.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    My potluck party
    I am prepared! All I have to do is set up. I think we are going to empty my wine rack this weekend. It is time to shop for more wine. Everywhere I travel, I buy a bottle of wine. I have too many bottles. Some must go! It's like a clearance sale without paying for the wine.

-Ketz
  • pepebcn

Praying hard I get on hipec
    Praying hard I get on hipec surgery list.
    Resting tonight after my first anguo ct with contrast.
    Also cleaning the house.

Peep I hope you just relax.

Hugs,
    Pete

We all will pray for you Pete,
    What means you have to be in a list? Don't they do it automatically if you need it?.
    Have a big hug my friend !.
  • pepebcn

We are going to dinner and
    We are going to dinner and the play "Wicked" with a couple of friends. AND I'll be praying for Pete, steved, and others on the board. Hope the weather clear up enough for you to enjoy the beach house Pepe!

So enjoy ur dinner and your friends!
    Will pray for all of us as well!.
    Hugs Sharon !
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Weekend
    Just getting my car back from repair shop, Had an argument with post---Post won. LOL
  • pepebcn
    jjaj133 said:

Our company will start
    Our company will start arriving off and on through Oct. and Nov. So we are planning things to do and meals to prepare. Fun things, finally!!!
    Rest Pepe and enjoy the calm.
    Hugs my friend, and I hope everyone has a peaceful weekend.
    Judy

hi sis !
    Have a nice weekend Judy and enjoy ur activities !
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    YoVita said:

Tennis
    Just going to watch my husband (who is 62) play some competitive tennis in a senior's league. They're slow but fun to watch!

Hope you enjoy the Match YoVita!
    Big hugs my friend!
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    k44454445 said:

good weekend
    hugs
    judy

Judy
    How happy you must be to have all your family so close. Other than my wife, the rest of the family are states away. Lucky you.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    danker said:

Weekend
    Just getting my car back from repair shop, Had an argument with post---Post won. LOL

Ketz
    Ketzie dear.....You are supposed to drink the wine!!!!!I could never have too many bottle because it always looks so yummy when I have prepared a nice dinner.....

very very best luck and love with your party Ketz

hubby going out to a rock and roll concert tonight....i rented that movie with Michelle Williams playing Marilyn Monroe....cold here .....will put on the fire, curl up with a nice glass of wine.....hahah

happy weekend....

mags
  • pepebcn
    abrub said:

Hi Alice, relax and enjoy your kayaking !
    We will be praying for you as well!
    PS. My wife mammogram always come suspicious since she has hipercystic " ****" ( sorry), but ultrasounds always come clear!
    Hugs and good luck ,will pray for good results!
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

My potluck party
    I am prepared! All I have to do is set up. I think we are going to empty my wine rack this weekend. It is time to shop for more wine. Everywhere I travel, I buy a bottle of wine. I have too many bottles. Some must go! It's like a clearance sale without paying for the wine.

-Ketz

Hahaha! Ketz you are so funny !
    Drink a good wine to my health please! LOL.
    Love!