Hospice Called In

13»

Comments

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Love to you and your family!
    I really like your ID -- here4life. That is what we are all trying to do -- live life as best we can. And I think hospice is also about living life the best we can, pain free, and LOVE filled.

Too many times cancer patients have to make tough decisions and have to go through hell in order to "live life". I pray that someday there is a definitive cure for this ugly disease.

I wish you LOVE LOVE LOVE, for your wife, and you, and your family, and ALL the people your wife has talked to over her years. I also wish you Peace and Tranquility as well.

God Bless you both!

Phil
  • Minnesotagirl
    Minnesotagirl Member Posts: 141
    Phil64 said:

Love to you and your family!
    I really like your ID -- here4life. That is what we are all trying to do -- live life as best we can. And I think hospice is also about living life the best we can, pain free, and LOVE filled.

Too many times cancer patients have to make tough decisions and have to go through hell in order to "live life". I pray that someday there is a definitive cure for this ugly disease.

I wish you LOVE LOVE LOVE, for your wife, and you, and your family, and ALL the people your wife has talked to over her years. I also wish you Peace and Tranquility as well.

God Bless you both!

Phil

So Sorry
    I just wanted to say I am so sorry. You're courage during this battle has been commendable. May peace come to both of you and may the Lord above hold you in his hands forever.

"Minnesotagirl"
  • Wenchie
    Wenchie Member Posts: 88
    Your wife
    Bless you and you're are definitely in my thoughts. We'll all be there eventually with your wife and I know that it will be a better life. xoxox
  • jomar
    jomar Member Posts: 11
    Were here for you...
    Thanks for all your posts....peace and love
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    So hard
    It's so hard to know what to say. May your remaining time together be peaceful and may she not suffer any pain, and may she be able to talk up a storm to all that love her. My heart goes out to you both, both of you fought long and hard for her life, you have done all you could,
    I quite imagine you both holding hands and whispering love words to each other, enjoying the moments as they come. May strength be with you in the time to come.
    Winter Marie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    So sorry
    I'm so sorry it got to this point, and I pray for peace for both of you.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • SharonVegas
    SharonVegas Member Posts: 189
    Thank you for sharing. May
    Thank you for sharing. May peace be with you and your wife. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    SharonVegas
  • Dyanclark
    Dyanclark Member Posts: 296
    here4lfe said:

Thank You All
    My wife is not the computer type, but she knows some of the stories from this forum. I want to thank you all for sharing your journey, it has been a great help to us through all of this.

Best to you.

Hospice
    Just saying I am so sorry, I had never even heard of a CEA so high. Take care i hope you can find comfort in the life you have shared.
    xoxoxo
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Hugs, comfort, peace and way
    Hugs, comfort, peace and way to go....for giving your all to "fight the fight" your way. May your days be filled with love, comfort, smiles and wonderful memories!

Gail
  • So Worried
    So Worried Member Posts: 111 Member
    plh4gail said:

Hugs, comfort, peace and way
    Hugs, comfort, peace and way to go....for giving your all to "fight the fight" your way. May your days be filled with love, comfort, smiles and wonderful memories!

Gail

God Bless
    Bless you as you go through this difficult time. Wishing for a miracle. God bless you in the days ahead. My prayers are with you two.
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Aloha
    What a lovely tribute to your wife. It sounds like you are both at peace with her decision. I pray for some beautiful time together. Please feel free to continue to post here as a caregiver. I have been on this site as a caregiver for the past 3.5 years.

Thinking of you both and saying a prayer.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Hugs
    Hoping you find peace, sending prayers and hugs your way.
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    You and your Wife are in my
    You and your Wife are in my thoughts and prayers.
    In the Light,
    Aud
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    An angel has left us!
    I don't think here4life would mind me teliing that his wife lost her battle about a week ago. Please keep their family in your prayers.

Ketz
  • steved
    steved Member Posts: 834 Member
    ketziah35 said:

An angel has left us!
    I don't think here4life would mind me teliing that his wife lost her battle about a week ago. Please keep their family in your prayers.

Ketz

Thank you
    Thank you for updating us. It is always hard to hear of such loss and my thoughts will be with her family tonight.

Steve
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    steved said:

Thank you
    Thank you for updating us. It is always hard to hear of such loss and my thoughts will be with her family tonight.

Steve

Peace to you. What a great
    Peace to you. What a great couple. God bless you.
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    here4lfe said:

Thank You All
    My wife is not the computer type, but she knows some of the stories from this forum. I want to thank you all for sharing your journey, it has been a great help to us through all of this.

Best to you.

Prayers lifted for you and
    Prayers lifted for you and your wife. It is so hard to hear the words, to know the end is near. Thank you for the dignity and caring you bestowed on your wife through her journey and showing the world how it's done

PEggy
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    ketziah35 said:

An angel has left us!

Ketz

very sad
    So sorry to read this.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    :*(
    I am very sorry to hear that your wife's battle with cancer is ending...on the other hand, I am happy because she doesn't deserve any more sufferings. There is a huuuuge difference between the quantity of life and the quality of life. I wish you to be very strong. This will not be easy, but she'll always love you, and will never leave you. She'll be there for you always. Ask her! She'll promise that! And she'll keep it...and this because you also gave her love and support!
    Please peek in sometimes and let us know how you and your wife is doing! We'll be here...for her...for you....always!