Starting LDN therapy today, yes another one and a quick update

pete43lost_at_sea
pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
edited August 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hi friends,

just a real quick update.

feeling well, a bit jet lagged.

my cortisol levels way to high, need more meditation, not work stress alas.

seeing 4th onc tomorrow for a review and to get paperwork to access retirement savings and solve all these demands i get from creditors.

yes, put going to the conference and meetings the worlds best doctors and scientist at the top of my priority list. i met the doctors, my creditors will get their money, i figure i owe it to them to keep me alive so i can pay them back. makes sense to me.

have volunteered again to be the metatmetrix case study for cancer as a metabolic disease. i think i have a bettter than average chance to pull this off.

just imagine a panel of hundreds of metabolites done monthly with cea. as soon as any cancer related symptom is spotted, it will be fixed by targetted nutrient, amino acid therapies. the onc's are still flying the planes with blindfolds on. sorry just my opinion.

moving towards a ketogenic diet and weekly fasting, as long as muscle not lost.

starting LDN, see my blog. LDN may also help with neuropathy. not that its an issue for me.

got heavy metal results, arsenic fixed, lead and mercury still high but reduced.

platinum from folfox still extremely high.

got the go ahead to recommence heavy duty chelation therapy (oral dmsa and dmps suppositories and enemas under supervision.

I have ordered tallberg amino acid therapies.

I have backed off weight training, and picking up qigong and yoga. soon i will have a few qigong friends here. wel can start sending energy balls around the planet.

still doing vit c and all my therapies, lots of tweaking going on.

again all the alt therapies i am trying has been advised by my ever expanding medical team.

when i get to alt doc 99, that will be a great day.

thats enough for today, feel great with lots to be hopeful about.

hugs,
Pete

ps just google any of the stuff i am trying and seek effective medical care. whatever that means is up to you.

pps getting my nagalase result from last test last week, will see if it tracks cea. its nice to have independent markers.

Comments

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    Pete I gotta wonder about
    Pete I gotta wonder about all the suppositories and enemas causing inflammation in your colon giving you the rise in CEA.
  • manwithnoname
    manwithnoname Member Posts: 402
    Ketogenic diet
    We tried that Pete, I done it too for moral support, 700 kcal per day! actually I felt ok on it.

didn't work, I think tumour cells end up releasing more glutamate, meaning rapid tumour expansion.

Get your Docs to check it first.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member

Ketogenic diet
    We tried that Pete, I done it too for moral support, 700 kcal per day! actually I felt ok on it.

didn't work, I think tumour cells end up releasing more glutamate, meaning rapid tumour expansion.

Get your Docs to check it first.

thanks tony and smokey
    will discuss this with docs today.
    have a great day.

its a lovelly sunny day in sydney

hugs,
    pete

ps http://petertrayhurn.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/httpwww.html