Hi mates! IT IS FRIDAY, ANY INTERESTING PLAN FOR THE WEEKEND?

Comments

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    I mountainbiked 12 miles
    I mountainbiked 12 miles today. Hope to get in another 40 miles and some kayaking. Lots of juicing as usual.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

work and smoothies
    We may do 15km family fun run Sunday with 70000 others.

Hugs,
    Pete

Great plan Pete!
    I wish I could run 15km!. Oh no don't worry is not a question of cancer, is a question of smoking! Hehehehe!.
  • pepebcn
    abrub said:

Opera at Glimmerglass tomorrow night
    Seeing Kurt Weill's "Lost in the Stars" at the Glimmerglass Music Festival in Cooperstown, NY on Saturday night.

Other than that, just routine around the house stuff.

Alice

Wow enjoy the opera ,I love it but something more easy and
    Popular you know Rossini , Verdi, Mozart. hehehe!
    Get fun Alice.
  • pepebcn

School shopping
    Shopping for twin boys for school that starts Thursday. Shoes, jeans, paper pencils, backpacks way too much fun. No sales tax weekend in Georgia. The beach sounds like more fun Pepe, I'll trade you.
    Sandy

Hehehehe! Sandy.
    That's the only advantage of not having kits!
    Hugs Sandy!
  • Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member
    Not much going on here...my
    Not much going on here...my parents are visiting from Florida this week. They are taking the children on outings...this weekend they will probably go to a baseball gamev(my 11 year old plays) and then they will go to probably the Natural History or American History museum in Washijgton DC on Sunday. I just had chemo #2 on Tuesday ...so tomorrow will probably be a day of just resting for me.

Alex
  • pepebcn

Just finished #11 of 12 so I
    Just finished #11 of 12 so I will be resting up for #12. The usual dealing with diarrhea. I also got myself signed up for a really great wellness program I will start in a few weeks. It is a free 8-week program of exercise (with specially trained exercise physilogists with cert in working with cancer patients), meeting with a Nutritionist specializing in cancer patients and yoga. Needless to say I am thrilled.
    I will also be working in my beautiful sewing studio. It is beyond gorgeous.

Just one more Marbleotis?
    That's great ! Go on! Congratulations and enjoy your sewing studio!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Ill try to get in some yard
    Ill try to get in some yard work. Continue to watch USA dominate the medal count in the final days of the Olympics.
    Be safe everyone.

Will do the same , we still have some finals to play for gold
    Specially basketball one against USA , I know is a titanic task but who knows miracles happens ! GO Spain!
    Have a good weekend Kenny!
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Thanks for reminding me. I
    Thanks for reminding me. I am stayimg in the house.

LOL! Sweet Ketz you are always in my hart!
    Lots of hugs xxxxx.
  • pepebcn
    Sundanceh said:

Have a good w/end
    :)

Have a great weekend as well my dear Dr.Craig!
    Have a big hug!
  • k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    taking it easy
    just going to take it easy. completed #2 folfiri with avastin on wed so i am getting my energy level back up so i can work next week. enjoy that wonderful beach for all of us!
    judy
  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    Christmas projects
    Think the grandkids and I are going to start on some Christmas present projects - our small Walmart finally brought back their fabric and craft section! My creative juices are flowing! :) Plus get to spend some fun time with my babies and hopefully teach them that some of the best presents come from the heart and not the store.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers! OH, we've had a cold front come through, we are under a 100 degrees!
  • YoVita
    YoVita Member Posts: 590 Member
    I'm so thankful it's done. Results in a few days.
  • pepebcn

I mountainbiked 12 miles
    I mountainbiked 12 miles today. Hope to get in another 40 miles and some kayaking. Lots of juicing as usual.

That's a lot of exercise !
    Really I'm jealous! LOL enjoy your mountainbike !
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Maxiecat said:

Not much going on here...my
    Not much going on here...my parents are visiting from Florida this week. They are taking the children on outings...this weekend they will probably go to a baseball gamev(my 11 year old plays) and then they will go to probably the Natural History or American History museum in Washijgton DC on Sunday. I just had chemo #2 on Tuesday ...so tomorrow will probably be a day of just resting for me.

Alex

Have a good rest and get strength for Tuesday Alex!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    k44454445 said:

taking it easy
    just going to take it easy. completed #2 folfiri with avastin on wed so i am getting my energy level back up so i can work next week. enjoy that wonderful beach for all of us!
    judy

I'm thinking in all of you Judy !
    Have a good rest!
  • pepebcn

Christmas projects
    Think the grandkids and I are going to start on some Christmas present projects - our small Walmart finally brought back their fabric and craft section! My creative juices are flowing! :) Plus get to spend some fun time with my babies and hopefully teach them that some of the best presents come from the heart and not the store.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers! OH, we've had a cold front come through, we are under a 100 degrees!

August ? Christmas? .always amazed about seen christmas stuff
    Even in July in USA and Mexico! With that temperature! lOL.here Christmas items are put around the cathedral on mid November , is funnier with cold,coat, and scarfs ! LOL.
    enjoy it lucky!
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Last no treament weekend
    This is my last no treatment weekend before jumping back into the fire. Unfortunately I'm in too much pain and too tired to do much. I went to my pre-op appointment this morning. I'm supposed to be cleaning out two closets and my room today, but I just can't seem to do it. Arrggghhhh...

I did eat sushi last night - YUMMM! Not supposed to have it on chemo, so I have to get my fill now. I am going to Skype with my daughter (who is living in the Czech Republic right now) in the morning. And my son who is at Basic Training should get phone privileges to call me tomorrow. He does not know about my current situation yet. He graduates from Basic in less than 3 weeks, and will come home for his senior year of high school. I miss him. My other son left for school last weekend. I don't have any children living in the same state as me right now for the first time ever in 26 years... We have been watching Olympics every night.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • pepebcn
    YoVita said:

I'm so thankful it's done. Results in a few days.

It sounds great yovita!
    Hope the best on your results! Praying for you!
  • pepebcn

Last no treament weekend
    This is my last no treatment weekend before jumping back into the fire. Unfortunately I'm in too much pain and too tired to do much. I went to my pre-op appointment this morning. I'm supposed to be cleaning out two closets and my room today, but I just can't seem to do it. Arrggghhhh...

I did eat sushi last night - YUMMM! Not supposed to have it on chemo, so I have to get my fill now. I am going to Skype with my daughter (who is living in the Czech Republic right now) in the morning. And my son who is at Basic Training should get phone privileges to call me tomorrow. He does not know about my current situation yet. He graduates from Basic in less than 3 weeks, and will come home for his senior year of high school. I miss him. My other son left for school last weekend. I don't have any children living in the same state as me right now for the first time ever in 26 years... We have been watching Olympics every night.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi my favourite Spartan!
    Enjoy the weekend ,the sushi, and anything you can do before chemo!
    Hope the best with zaltrap and please I will aprecite if you keep us informed about it!.
    Best to you ,and will be praying for a big success !
    Un gran beso amiga mia!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Feel great!
    I hope you feel well and can carry out your plans!

*hugs*
    Gail