Hi mates! IT IS FRIDAY, ANY INTERESTING PLAN FOR THE WEEKEND?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
More beach , family, boating ( if diarreha allows ) and friends watching olympics ( hope we reach the final in Basket against Kobe & Lebron and friends!).
What about you mates?

Comments

• joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    the bag take down surgery was 14 days ago, and all is going very well.

plan to get some rest, watch Olympics and on Sunday we celebrate 36th annual company picnic of our family business and our more importantly, my wife and I celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary.

Hugs & Cheers.

Joe
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Weekend
    Tomorrow going to the store to buy a bunch of crab legs since they are on sale, Saturday going to work for the campaign (first have to make my cookies so everyone can eat while working), then going to Church on Sunday. Not much going on, but that's ok. Have fun at the beach.

Kim
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Weekend
    Tomorrow going to the store to buy a bunch of crab legs since they are on sale, Saturday going to work for the campaign (first have to make my cookies so everyone can eat while working), then going to Church on Sunday. Not much going on, but that's ok. Have fun at the beach.

Kim

Just Worrying
    I'm afraid I'm just sitting here worrying about Johnnybegood and her bone marrow biopsy scheduled for tomorrow. I know we all tell one another to not stress out, but it is so very hard with all the miles between us. So, if everyone could say a prayer or send a good thought to Kentucky, I would so appreciate it. I'm sure she is very frightened and apprehensive. I am less than thrilled with with some of the care her "team" provides. At times it seems they have a blase attitude or are non-responsive to her needs.

Hubby had colonoscopy last Friday. A couple of polyps removed and colon okay per call today. Endoscopy discovered several stomach ulcers and doctor prescribed Dexilant.

So life takes it's toll on all of us.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    staying close to home
    I'm finishing my first week ofc24/7 chemo and so far not to bad. Playing it safe and sticking close to home. Watch the end of Olympics bate to see them end. Pray everyone stays well and safe. Jeff
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    wolfen said:

Just Worrying
    I'm afraid I'm just sitting here worrying about Johnnybegood and her bone marrow biopsy scheduled for tomorrow. I know we all tell one another to not stress out, but it is so very hard with all the miles between us. So, if everyone could say a prayer or send a good thought to Kentucky, I would so appreciate it. I'm sure she is very frightened and apprehensive. I am less than thrilled with with some of the care her "team" provides. At times it seems they have a blase attitude or are non-responsive to her needs.

Hubby had colonoscopy last Friday. A couple of polyps removed and colon okay per call today. Endoscopy discovered several stomach ulcers and doctor prescribed Dexilant.

Luv,

Wolfen

me too
    Praying hard for Johnnybegood. This cancer crap stinks!!! Jeff
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Good for you Pepe! We are
    Good for you Pepe! We are hoping to get out to Kayak on Sunday. Farmer's market on Saturday morning and an Art Show at a town north of us. That town also has a Brew pub for lunch.

Best Always! mike
  • pepebcn
    joemetz said:

plan to get some rest, watch Olympics and on Sunday we celebrate 36th annual company picnic of our family business and our more importantly, my wife and I celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary.

Hugs & Cheers.

Joe

So many things to celebrate Joe!
    Congratulations!
  • pepebcn

Weekend

Kim

Hi Kim enjoy the crabs ,suppose they are huge isn't?
    American size! lOL.
    Have a big hug!
  • pepebcn
    wolfen said:

Just Worrying

Luv,

Wolfen

Praying for JBG,of course !
    Hugs Wolfen!
  • pepebcn

staying close to home
    I'm finishing my first week ofc24/7 chemo and so far not to bad. Playing it safe and sticking close to home. Watch the end of Olympics bate to see them end. Pray everyone stays well and safe. Jeff

I'm glad no major issues with your chemo Jeff!
    Hope you enjoy the games!
  • pepebcn
    thxmiker said:

Good for you Pepe! We are
    Good for you Pepe! We are hoping to get out to Kayak on Sunday. Farmer's market on Saturday morning and an Art Show at a town north of us. That town also has a Brew pub for lunch.

Best Always! mike

That's a complete weekend Mike!
    Hope you enjoy it!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    work and smoothies
    We may do 15km family fun run Sunday with 70000 others.

Hugs,
    Pete
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Opera at Glimmerglass tomorrow night
    Seeing Kurt Weill's "Lost in the Stars" at the Glimmerglass Music Festival in Cooperstown, NY on Saturday night.

Other than that, just routine around the house stuff.

Alice
  • Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    School shopping
    Shopping for twin boys for school that starts Thursday. Shoes, jeans, paper pencils, backpacks way too much fun. No sales tax weekend in Georgia. The beach sounds like more fun Pepe, I'll trade you.
    Sandy
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member

School shopping
    Shopping for twin boys for school that starts Thursday. Shoes, jeans, paper pencils, backpacks way too much fun. No sales tax weekend in Georgia. The beach sounds like more fun Pepe, I'll trade you.
    Sandy

Ill try to get in some yard
    Ill try to get in some yard work. Continue to watch USA dominate the medal count in the final days of the Olympics.
    Be safe everyone.
  • marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    Just finished #11 of 12 so I
    Just finished #11 of 12 so I will be resting up for #12. The usual dealing with diarrhea. I also got myself signed up for a really great wellness program I will start in a few weeks. It is a free 8-week program of exercise (with specially trained exercise physilogists with cert in working with cancer patients), meeting with a Nutritionist specializing in cancer patients and yoga. Needless to say I am thrilled.
    I will also be working in my beautiful sewing studio. It is beyond gorgeous.
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    joemetz said:

Hugs & Cheers.

Joe

joemetz
    Happy for you that all is going so well.. In comparison, you are a newlywed. We celebrated our 55th anniversary in June,
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Have a good w/end
    :)
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145

School shopping
    Sandy

Thanks for reminding me. I
    Thanks for reminding me. I am stayimg in the house.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Per my previous post, I am
    Per my previous post, I am staying in the house and read. The traffic is going to be really bad this weekend with the shopping sales going on.