DEBRAJO

I read your invitation to Helen, it's unbelievable. I cannot imagine there are still good people out there. You are a wonderful person. May you continue to enjoy good health along with loads of happiness.

Comments

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    Awwww, thanks! I really
    Awwww, thanks! I really ment it. To come to a strange country for such a terrible illness is bad enough without worrying about room, board, traffic, and strange Texas people! How are you doing? After all you have been through you need some looking-after(I tend to "mother people, my kids call it smother-people!) whatever, I like seeing people happy and taken good care of. Please take it easy in this heat,dear! Best, debrajo
  • debrajo
    Awwww, thanks! I really
    Awwww, thanks! I really ment it. To come to a strange country for such a terrible illness is bad enough without worrying about room, board, traffic, and strange Texas people! How are you doing? After all you have been through you need some looking-after(I tend to "mother people, my kids call it smother-people!) whatever, I like seeing people happy and taken good care of. Please take it easy in this heat,dear! Best, debrajo
  • debrajo
    Awwww, thanks! I really
  • debrajo
    Awwww, thanks! I really
  • debrajo
    Awwww, thanks! I really
  • debrajo
    Awwww, thanks! I really
  • debrajo
    Awwww, thanks! I really
  • HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    It was the kindest offer
    Yes - Debrajo's offer was so kind it brought me to tears.
    As it happens, I won't be coming over, as the second opinion from London (one of the worlds best cancer centres) confirms that it is too close to nerves etc to get clear margins. So I'm going down the hormone therapy route and feeling good.
    Having been to Texas (back in 2001, when we did a trip from East to West USA over 77 days) I know just how great your guys in the US can be. We met some lovely people and have wonderful memories of our time travelling. You live in the most amazingly varied country and I feel very privileged to have been able to travel through some of it.
    Kindest wishes
    Helen
  • Sara Zipora
    Sara Zipora Member Posts: 231
    Selfless support
    I just wanted to add my voice to all and tell you how your overwhelming kindness across the globe, made me again feel apart of a sorority of warm lovingly kind sisters.

No one can give a 'loan' of kindness if one is 'broke' in the bank of hope and emotional strength. Your offer proves your 'deep pockets' of kindness not
    withstanding all you yourself have and are going thru.

Good health,

Chaya Sara
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member

Selfless support
    I just wanted to add my voice to all and tell you how your overwhelming kindness across the globe, made me again feel apart of a sorority of warm lovingly kind sisters.

No one can give a 'loan' of kindness if one is 'broke' in the bank of hope and emotional strength. Your offer proves your 'deep pockets' of kindness not
    withstanding all you yourself have and are going thru.

Good health,

Chaya Sara

I agree
    Debrajo, even with your very full plate, you extended a true unselfish gift to a sister. You are a special woman. These good deeds don't go unnoticed. God bless you.

Mary Ann
  • debrajo
    daisy366 said:

I agree
    Debrajo, even with your very full plate, you extended a true unselfish gift to a sister. You are a special woman. These good deeds don't go unnoticed. God bless you.

Mary Ann

Thank you all for the kind
    Thank you all for the kind words! Ya'll have made me feel so special, but again, I mean every word...and the offer goes to all of you if I can help in any way. Best, Debrajo
  • norma2
    norma2 Member Posts: 479
    debrajo said:

Thank you all for the kind
    Thank you all for the kind words! Ya'll have made me feel so special, but again, I mean every word...and the offer goes to all of you if I can help in any way. Best, Debrajo

right down the road
    Hey! Debrajo...I am right down the road from you. If you need more room send them over....you are a sweetheart....Norma
  • debrajo
    norma2 said:

right down the road
    Hey! Debrajo...I am right down the road from you. If you need more room send them over....you are a sweetheart....Norma

Love all you ladies! You
    Love all you ladies! You all have kept me sane more than once!