Hi Mates it is FRIDAY here! Any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    kitchen curtains!
    Shopping for kitchen curtains and a few other things! Husband is going to love that! :)
    Thinking about taking the grandbabies to see the new Ice Age movie after church Sunday... I'm afraid I'd look rather odd going by myself! :) Everyone enjoy their weekend!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    back to work, so fantastic!
    I got to be grateful to have a businee to go back to, and the health ti work.

Got my credit cards up to 80,000. Hit the limit, so less meditation and more work.

Did yoga today and a big vegan dinner in the city last night.

Hugs,
    Pete
  • joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    ahhh... the weekend!
    thanks again for this weekend post.

I'm a timer in my daughters swim meet this weekend. I wish it was an outdoor meet, but i'll be indoors most of today.

going to enjoy some time with my wife and four kids tomorrow.
    Hopefully some outdoor fun, sun and it should involved swimming somewhere.

preparing for a trip next week to Baltimore and my resection and bag-take down on the 26th.
    done with 24 rounds of chemo now, and relaxing as much as possible to prepare for surgery.

Cheers everyone to another week of whatever battles and successes you've endured this week.

Joe from Toledo.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    YoVita said:

Weekend plans
    Just a quiet weekend at home with my husband - who is home this weekend. Nervous about visit with thoracic surgeon on Monday but luckily my husband will be with me this time to take notes.

enjoy the weekend don't think on Monday and
    good luck YoVita.
  • pepebcn
    tootsie1 said:

Weekend stuff
    Hey, Pepe.

Today I went with several of my youth to do some yard work and window cleaning for one of the older ladies of our church. She was so pleased! When we finished, we chatted with her and enjoyed some snacks she put out. I think the visiting part was every bit as important as the work we did.

Tomorrow I have to pick up some stuff for Vacation Bible School, which starts a week from Monday. I'll be crazy busy next week getting ready for that! Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a Thirty-One party, which is a home sales party for handbags and totes and such.

Sunday will be church and then perhaps an afternoon of rest! However, Bill and I might do some more work on the patio we're building.

*hugs*
    Gail

Hahahaha Gail only that? LOL.
    BtW how do you convince all those young guys to do such a work ?
    Hugs dear Gail.
  • pepebcn
    jjaj133 said:

Happy Weekend everyone,
    We

Happy Weekend everyone,
    We are not doing much Saturday. Probably just enjoy the pool and the sun. Sunday, taking my daughter and her family to a brunch. Somewhere we have not been before, so i hope it's good.
    Keeping busy, I have a PT scan Monday and of course i have the jitters.
    have a fun, weekend everyone.
    judy

Hi Judy , get a tranquil weekend and good luck on Monday
    hugs my friend!
  • pepebcn
    omrhill said:

Gee
    Do laundry and grocery shopping count as plans? I really need a hobby....
    Robin

Hehehehe Robin !
    Ok I accept it as a plan !
    So enjoy it! Hugs.
  • pepebcn

kitchen curtains!
    Shopping for kitchen curtains and a few other things! Husband is going to love that! :)
    Thinking about taking the grandbabies to see the new Ice Age movie after church Sunday... I'm afraid I'd look rather odd going by myself! :) Everyone enjoy their weekend!

I'm sure hubby will enjoy the new curtains and stuff !
    Well... As far the bill....you know....
    Ejoy your shopping Lucky!
  • pepebcn

back to work, so fantastic!
    I got to be grateful to have a businee to go back to, and the health ti work.

Got my credit cards up to 80,000. Hit the limit, so less meditation and more work.

Did yoga today and a big vegan dinner in the city last night.

Hugs,
    Pete

Work can be also a help Pete so let's go
    To work a little ,LOL.
    Have a big hug!
  • Ruffy7
    Ruffy7 Member Posts: 126
    joemetz said:

ahhh... the weekend!

I'm a timer in my daughters swim meet this weekend. I wish it was an outdoor meet, but i'll be indoors most of today.

preparing for a trip next week to Baltimore and my resection and bag-take down on the 26th.
    done with 24 rounds of chemo now, and relaxing as much as possible to prepare for surgery.

Cheers everyone to another week of whatever battles and successes you've endured this week.

Joe from Toledo.

Having new laminate floors
    Having new laminate floors put in and riding my horses. Wish this heat and humidity would go away. Riding a hot, sweaty horse when you are hot and sweaty too isn't the best :)
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hahaha Kath you are right ,hahaha.
    Just let us know whenever you know.
    Hugs.

Working today, boating tomorrow
    I'm working today - this is our "cooler" day - we aren't going to get above 90F today. Tomorrow well over 90 and Monday 100 is a possibility. We are going boating with a friend tomorrow. He is a longtime friend of my husband, and I haven't seen him at all since my dx. He invited us out last year a few times, but they were chemo weekends for me - I was way too sick to get in a boat. I'm excited to finally get out on the lake again!
  • pepebcn

Working today, boating tomorrow
    I'm working today - this is our "cooler" day - we aren't going to get above 90F today. Tomorrow well over 90 and Monday 100 is a possibility. We are going boating with a friend tomorrow. He is a longtime friend of my husband, and I haven't seen him at all since my dx. He invited us out last year a few times, but they were chemo weekends for me - I was way too sick to get in a boat. I'm excited to finally get out on the lake again!

Enjoy it Kath!
    Un abrazo!
  • pepebcn
    Ruffy7 said:

Having new laminate floors
    Having new laminate floors put in and riding my horses. Wish this heat and humidity would go away. Riding a hot, sweaty horse when you are hot and sweaty too isn't the best :)

Hahahaha! Ruffy,
    Despite all enjoy the ride!
    Have fun my friend!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    pepebcn said:

Work can be also a help Pete so let's go
    To work a little ,LOL.
    Have a big hug!

on the brightside
    Lots of walking in my job.
    Thanks my dear Friend.
    Hugs,
    Pete
  • pepebcn
    joemetz said:

ahhh... the weekend!

Joe from Toledo.

Hi Joe hope yo got a great swimming weekend!
    Wish you the best on the 26 th.
    Big hug!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hahahaha Gail only that? LOL.
    BtW how do you convince all those young guys to do such a work ?
    Hugs dear Gail.

It was easy!
    They actually enjoyed it! I think they really like feeling useful and appreciated.

*hugs*
    Gail