anyone else tried GCMAF or got any good or bad stories about it UPDATED great nagalase result <0.9

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    clear mri primovist scan
    so the nagalase result still looks good, while the cea which is rising is driving lots of tests and scans with all clear results.

is nagalase a better marker ????????????????

for me maybe yes, i have to determine the other possible causes of cea rising. now i can clearly see why onc's don't issue chemo based solely on cea rises.

could nagalase be the marker for colorectal for the future ????

now i asked my gcmaf about my cea rise and the conference call.

he is out of gcmaf! i am going to source this myself, as my surgeons out and i might be able to get it supplied from somewhere in australia.

hugs,
    pete
  • manwithnoname
    manwithnoname Member Posts: 402

clear mri primovist scan
    so the nagalase result still looks good, while the cea which is rising is driving lots of tests and scans with all clear results.

for me maybe yes, i have to determine the other possible causes of cea rising. now i can clearly see why onc's don't issue chemo based solely on cea rises.

he is out of gcmaf! i am going to source this myself, as my surgeons out and i might be able to get it supplied from somewhere in australia.

hugs,
    pete

Great news Pete
    I really believe its a good marker, a few publications seem to confirm it, are you still doing Gc-MAF? we have just arranged ours, getting it flown in with a friend from Japan.
  • manwithnoname
    manwithnoname Member Posts: 402

clear mri primovist scan

hugs,
    pete

Great news Pete
    I really believe its a good marker, a few publications seem to confirm it, are you still doing Gc-MAF? we have just arranged ours, getting it flown in with a friend from Japan.

*Update* just googled 'gcmaf' this thread and not much else about cancer (still), you are on the crest of the wave Pete, good place to be ;-)
  • pete43lost_at_sea

Great news Pete

thanks tony, i am still interested as i cannot see a downside
    I still have a rising cea, to get to the bottom of.

now the gcmaf alt doc also suggested i good get harvested real granulocytes in preference.

i still have to have the big talk with onc and my gcmaf alt doc, now the results are in, getting cea done monday. so this markers behavour over the last 4 weeks will be interesting.

the mri results more closely align mondays cea result.

I hope we are both on a good crest, and that its a long long and enjoyable ride.
    i love surfing, am not very good, its on my ever increasing bucklet.

i took the kids to brave and iceage4, they loved them. so did i.

hugs,
    pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    i am making my own gcmaf at home
    see these links for details if you are interested.

just google maf and probiotic

http://cancergrace.org/cancer-treatments/topic/gc-protein-derived-macrophage-activating-factor-gcmaf/

http://petertrayhurn.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/maf-gcmaf-yogurt-have-ordered-this.html

where their is a will there is a way.

sweet dreams everyone on csn. another night of dreaming of windmills and of cea's that are zero.

hugs,
    pete
  • lobb
    lobb Member Posts: 9

i am making my own gcmaf at home
    see these links for details if you are interested.

just google maf and probiotic

http://cancergrace.org/cancer-treatments/topic/gc-protein-derived-macrophage-activating-factor-gcmaf/

http://petertrayhurn.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/maf-gcmaf-yogurt-have-ordered-this.html

where their is a will there is a way.

sweet dreams everyone on csn. another night of dreaming of windmills and of cea's that are zero.

hugs,
    pete

gcmaf

just want to let you know i used gcmaf for about 64 weeks, it was not for cancer but for immune suppression due to very high nagalase 6.7.this is like aids with no hiv

i have crhonic hbv but this cannot make such high nagalase or immune suppression, anyway immune suppressionand all related problems cleared in a couple of weeks becoming very mild, after about 24 weeks they cleared definitively
    they were candida infections in mouth and lips, continuous and never clear for years, monthly continuous sevre flu, chronic throteache.....if i was hiv positive i d have been decleared aids....

anyway that s all past, nagalase got down as infections cleared, my last test was in nov 2011 and it was 2.1, i stopped gcmaf one month ago to make interferon and will test nagalase end of july to see if complitely normal.
  • lobb
    lobb said:

gcmaf

just want to let you know i used gcmaf for about 64 weeks, it was not for cancer but for immune suppression due to very high nagalase 6.7.this is like aids with no hiv

i have crhonic hbv but this cannot make such high nagalase or immune suppression, anyway immune suppressionand all related problems cleared in a couple of weeks becoming very mild, after about 24 weeks they cleared definitively
    they were candida infections in mouth and lips, continuous and never clear for years, monthly continuous sevre flu, chronic throteache.....if i was hiv positive i d have been decleared aids....

anyway that s all past, nagalase got down as infections cleared, my last test was in nov 2011 and it was 2.1, i stopped gcmaf one month ago to make interferon and will test nagalase end of july to see if complitely normal.

by the way zero sides from

by the way zero sides from gcmaf, only welbeing, good sleep at night

i am actually using it for my dog who has breast cancer but she is only at 4 weeks of gcmaf, so too early
    she looks much better but size of cancer maybe too big to achieve fast results (about 5cm)
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    lobb said:

by the way zero sides from

by the way zero sides from gcmaf, only welbeing, good sleep at night

i am actually using it for my dog who has breast cancer but she is only at 4 weeks of gcmaf, so too early
    she looks much better but size of cancer maybe too big to achieve fast results (about 5cm)

thanks lobb
    Glad you are well, sorry to hear about dog
    I like gcmaf succeeds, so few with colorectal try this, none here.
    I am doing my duty as a crc guineapig with lots of Therapies, gcmaf the sexiest.
    It might even give me a few extra hours, that will be great. Could message /pm me where you got it and the price.

My gcmaf stuff is on my blog

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps give dog a pat from me

Pps onc cancelled today's followup MRI, I know it's confirmed good news when my favourite receptionist is calling early the same day as a results consult
  • lobb

thanks lobb
    Glad you are well, sorry to hear about dog
    I like gcmaf succeeds, so few with colorectal try this, none here.
    I am doing my duty as a crc guineapig with lots of Therapies, gcmaf the sexiest.
    It might even give me a few extra hours, that will be great. Could message /pm me where you got it and the price.

My gcmaf stuff is on my blog

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps give dog a pat from me

Pps onc cancelled today's followup MRI, I know it's confirmed good news when my favourite receptionist is calling early the same day as a results consult

i got it from UK and japan

i got it from UK and japan both sources 1000% reliable because i personally know the researchers studying on it and i know it is the real active stuff
  • lobb
    lobb said:

i got it from UK and japan

i got it from UK and japan both sources 1000% reliable because i personally know the researchers studying on it and i know it is the real active stuff

actually since i really know

actually since i really know the researchers i could personally witness breast cancer cells experiment with gcmaf added for 24-48hrs (it was only the cancer cells and the gcmaf, no immune system or other cells), well cancer cells turned to non cancer cells by 24 hrs, i could not be there to see the 48hrs effect but it probably continued to transform the cells.

this does not mean gcmaf if the magic cure and we do know it does not work on 20-30% patients due to genetic receptor differences and who knows what but it does work in early cancers and in the rest of patients

to know if it works nagalase test is needed, the responders to gcmaf have a small rise in vitd25oh the first 4 weeks and then a decrease of nagalase.for nagalase values >5 there is immune suppression and aids and i can witness that myself
  • lobb
    lobb said:

actually since i really know

actually since i really know the researchers i could personally witness breast cancer cells experiment with gcmaf added for 24-48hrs (it was only the cancer cells and the gcmaf, no immune system or other cells), well cancer cells turned to non cancer cells by 24 hrs, i could not be there to see the 48hrs effect but it probably continued to transform the cells.

this does not mean gcmaf if the magic cure and we do know it does not work on 20-30% patients due to genetic receptor differences and who knows what but it does work in early cancers and in the rest of patients

to know if it works nagalase test is needed, the responders to gcmaf have a small rise in vitd25oh the first 4 weeks and then a decrease of nagalase.for nagalase values >5 there is immune suppression and aids and i can witness that myself

also keep in mind it is not

also keep in mind it is not a fast cure, i started in may 4 2011 with nagalase 6.7 and in november it was 2.1, just stopped it now to make interferon and because i immuen system works now
    the normal values are nagalase less than 0.6, the lowest the better and even when nagalase falls normal it keeps working on immune system because one thing is nagalase in blood flow and another thing is the value inside a cancer or an infected organ, it may take even longer to normalize nagalase there

just my feelings, the japanese version feels more potent
  • lobb
    lobb said:

also keep in mind it is not

also keep in mind it is not a fast cure, i started in may 4 2011 with nagalase 6.7 and in november it was 2.1, just stopped it now to make interferon and because i immuen system works now
    the normal values are nagalase less than 0.6, the lowest the better and even when nagalase falls normal it keeps working on immune system because one thing is nagalase in blood flow and another thing is the value inside a cancer or an infected organ, it may take even longer to normalize nagalase there

just my feelings, the japanese version feels more potent

i will update here my july
    i will update here my july nagalase tests off gcmaf if hopefully i remeber this forum
  • lobb
    lobb said:

i will update here my july
    i will update here my july nagalase tests off gcmaf if hopefully i remeber this forum

forgot to menthion there is

forgot to menthion there is also a probiotic version of gcmaf which makes immediate effect on gut but gcmaf doesn t get in the blood flow, it just activates macrophages thru guts malt membrane and since gcmaf has many many other effects in the blood, not only immune system activator, i d stay with inejctable gcmaf for cancer

it is very expensive and available by doctors in vienna, kassel germany and US.since money is not an issue for me i made combo of injection gcmaf and probiotic gcmaf from feb to may.

my experience is: probiotic is very very potent on gut balance and liver but injection gcmaf (especially the japanese version) feels more potent.

in the CFs forums there are many on this probiotic version called maf314 and some combo like i did, our experience is similar we both feel injectable more potent on pathogens and viruses and the probiotic more potent on gut
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    lobb said:

forgot to menthion there is

forgot to menthion there is also a probiotic version of gcmaf which makes immediate effect on gut but gcmaf doesn t get in the blood flow, it just activates macrophages thru guts malt membrane and since gcmaf has many many other effects in the blood, not only immune system activator, i d stay with inejctable gcmaf for cancer

it is very expensive and available by doctors in vienna, kassel germany and US.since money is not an issue for me i made combo of injection gcmaf and probiotic gcmaf from feb to may.

my experience is: probiotic is very very potent on gut balance and liver but injection gcmaf (especially the japanese version) feels more potent.

in the CFs forums there are many on this probiotic version called maf314 and some combo like i did, our experience is similar we both feel injectable more potent on pathogens and viruses and the probiotic more potent on gut

thanks again lobb
    how could you forget this forum, if you want pm me with your email and i will email you in a couple of months to update the gcmaf story here and goodluck with interferon.

everything you have said backs up what i have read on cfs forums.
    the idea of getting gcmaf into blood and as probiotic.

what do you think of dr enlander and maf 878 ?

goodluck with your next nagalase test. i really appreciate your contribution.

hugs,
    pete
  • lobb

thanks again lobb
    how could you forget this forum, if you want pm me with your email and i will email you in a couple of months to update the gcmaf story here and goodluck with interferon.

everything you have said backs up what i have read on cfs forums.
    the idea of getting gcmaf into blood and as probiotic.

what do you think of dr enlander and maf 878 ?

goodluck with your next nagalase test. i really appreciate your contribution.

hugs,
    pete

i dont like the approch try

i dont like the approch try to copy and sell, this is something horrible in medicine, just my thought
  • lobb
    lobb said:

i dont like the approch try

i dont like the approch try to copy and sell, this is something horrible in medicine, just my thought

i cant find how to pm,
    i cant find how to pm, anyway i am moderator of hbv community at medhelp.org as stef2011, should i forget or lose link to this forum you ll find me there

i do hope not to forget
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    lobb said:

i cant find how to pm,
    i cant find how to pm, anyway i am moderator of hbv community at medhelp.org as stef2011, should i forget or lose link to this forum you ll find me there

i do hope not to forget

thanks lobb
    i guess you were refering to the gcmaf probiotic yoghurt techniques being copied.

i understand your concern, i guess my focus is just getting these non patentable techniques available to the masses. even $165 for a months supply of gcmaf yogurt is expensive for me now.

i will check out your community.

hugs,
    pete
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

Great news Pete

*Update* just googled 'gcmaf' this thread and not much else about cancer (still), you are on the crest of the wave Pete, good place to be ;-)

making sure
    just making sure no edit
  • AncestralManor
    AncestralManor Member Posts: 1

thanks lobb
    i guess you were refering to the gcmaf probiotic yoghurt techniques being copied.

i understand your concern, i guess my focus is just getting these non patentable techniques available to the masses. even $165 for a months supply of gcmaf yogurt is expensive for me now.

i will check out your community.

hugs,
    pete

Checking in on this GCMAF/alternative discussion
    Hello,

On July 25, 2012 my 41 year old niece alerted her father (my brother) and her brother (my nephew) that she may have cancer. I and my brother live in Massachusetts (MA), niece and nephew live in South Carolina (SC). First 4 weeks of updates from niece and nephew were contradictory. Nephew was providing 24/7 support and very disturbed about alternative medicine preferences and dismissal of traditional medicine advice. Niece was a bit detached, vague and dismissive, but late stage ovarian cancer was agreed upon.

While this discussion was started for Pete's colon cancer thread, it is the most informative I have found for GCMAF and other alternative approaches +/pr traditional chemo.

Auntie (me) flew down to SC from MA on 8/21 to provide care and try to figure out what is really going on with my niece.

Still absorbing the first month of conflicting reports and even more conflicting reports and observations since I have been here. Malnutrition symptoms include severely wasted arms, face, neck and chest - with distended belly of ovarian tumor and fluid build up.

Ovarian cancer indicator CA125 was well over 100 a year ago when niece refused the recommended hysterectomy. CA125 should be 35 or less. 3 weeks ago CA125 was over 1300, 2 weeks ago it was over 2000.

First order of business for me has been basic nutrition (3 squares), alleviating her constipation, helping her sleep and yet getting her to move out of bed more often.

We are doing ok with that for the time being, but as you folks seem to know all too well, building up body stamina to tolerate chemo long enough for chemo to do it's job can be a challenge.

In addition, I seem to be facing an alternative medicine religion for which I am ill prepared.

Niece just had her 4th GCMAF shot on 8/29 and is due for a 2nd traditional chemo treatment 9/5 - if her blood work etc is ok. In addition to the GCMAF, her alternative approach has included Alpha Lipoic & B12 & vitamin/mineral IVs plus 2 different nutritionists' supplements.

Niece has not told oncologist about alternative MD therapies, and really doesn't want to continue traditional chemo. Her first chemo on 8/13 did not include the full Taxol/Cobol regimen her oncologist recommended - - only Cobol.

On the evening of 8/17 my nephew got her admitted to the hospital for dehydration and constipation - and as was discovered bad blood counts. Niece was in the hospital until the morning of 8/21.

I will only meet with the oncologist for the first time on 9/5, but I have had the opportunity over 4 visits to the alternative medicine office for IVs to witness a disturbing flightiness in the alternative medicine MD.

Alternative MD attributes 8/17 need for hospital regimen to the first abbreviated chemo, while his regimen has a two week head start. He has not looked at the hospital/oncologist test results. I have.

Alt MD does have decent credentials in occupational and environmental detox and rejuvenation therapies, but nothing specific to cancer. The alternative MD's flighty observations are disturbing because he is not measuring anything even basic to his idea that his regimen has reduced abdominal distention, increased weight gain and better color.

In the morning I am going to buy a tape measure, a weight scale and a log book.

I have transferred the oncologist's test results to a spread sheet, as well as creating a food diary and columns for when and what traditional and alternative therapies have been applied.

The log book is for my niece to help her get her involved in her own treatment. I am a geek scientist looking for patterns and team building opportunities. I will build on the spreadsheets as needed and possibly give them to the MDs - if they express any interest.

Thank you all for your many observations and experiences. I hope what we are doing may be helpful for you. But I certainly appreciate having a place where the issues that concern me are being discussed.

Sharon Sergeant
  • pete43lost_at_sea

Checking in on this GCMAF/alternative discussion
    Hello,

On July 25, 2012 my 41 year old niece alerted her father (my brother) and her brother (my nephew) that she may have cancer. I and my brother live in Massachusetts (MA), niece and nephew live in South Carolina (SC). First 4 weeks of updates from niece and nephew were contradictory. Nephew was providing 24/7 support and very disturbed about alternative medicine preferences and dismissal of traditional medicine advice. Niece was a bit detached, vague and dismissive, but late stage ovarian cancer was agreed upon.

While this discussion was started for Pete's colon cancer thread, it is the most informative I have found for GCMAF and other alternative approaches +/pr traditional chemo.

Auntie (me) flew down to SC from MA on 8/21 to provide care and try to figure out what is really going on with my niece.

Still absorbing the first month of conflicting reports and even more conflicting reports and observations since I have been here. Malnutrition symptoms include severely wasted arms, face, neck and chest - with distended belly of ovarian tumor and fluid build up.

Ovarian cancer indicator CA125 was well over 100 a year ago when niece refused the recommended hysterectomy. CA125 should be 35 or less. 3 weeks ago CA125 was over 1300, 2 weeks ago it was over 2000.

First order of business for me has been basic nutrition (3 squares), alleviating her constipation, helping her sleep and yet getting her to move out of bed more often.

We are doing ok with that for the time being, but as you folks seem to know all too well, building up body stamina to tolerate chemo long enough for chemo to do it's job can be a challenge.

In addition, I seem to be facing an alternative medicine religion for which I am ill prepared.

Niece just had her 4th GCMAF shot on 8/29 and is due for a 2nd traditional chemo treatment 9/5 - if her blood work etc is ok. In addition to the GCMAF, her alternative approach has included Alpha Lipoic & B12 & vitamin/mineral IVs plus 2 different nutritionists' supplements.

Niece has not told oncologist about alternative MD therapies, and really doesn't want to continue traditional chemo. Her first chemo on 8/13 did not include the full Taxol/Cobol regimen her oncologist recommended - - only Cobol.

On the evening of 8/17 my nephew got her admitted to the hospital for dehydration and constipation - and as was discovered bad blood counts. Niece was in the hospital until the morning of 8/21.

I will only meet with the oncologist for the first time on 9/5, but I have had the opportunity over 4 visits to the alternative medicine office for IVs to witness a disturbing flightiness in the alternative medicine MD.

Alternative MD attributes 8/17 need for hospital regimen to the first abbreviated chemo, while his regimen has a two week head start. He has not looked at the hospital/oncologist test results. I have.

Alt MD does have decent credentials in occupational and environmental detox and rejuvenation therapies, but nothing specific to cancer. The alternative MD's flighty observations are disturbing because he is not measuring anything even basic to his idea that his regimen has reduced abdominal distention, increased weight gain and better color.

In the morning I am going to buy a tape measure, a weight scale and a log book.

I have transferred the oncologist's test results to a spread sheet, as well as creating a food diary and columns for when and what traditional and alternative therapies have been applied.

The log book is for my niece to help her get her involved in her own treatment. I am a geek scientist looking for patterns and team building opportunities. I will build on the spreadsheets as needed and possibly give them to the MDs - if they express any interest.

Thank you all for your many observations and experiences. I hope what we are doing may be helpful for you. But I certainly appreciate having a place where the issues that concern me are being discussed.

Sharon Sergeant

welcome and thanks
    Dear Sharon, thanks for sharing your story,
    You are a Pioneer.
    Keep on trying, I do.
    Keep on crying, I do
    Keep on smiling, I do
    And keep on loving.

Trust your gut, be healthy yourself.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps check vit d3 levels and 125 hydroxy ratios, find a Doctor who can give you the care you need. I found Skype really good.