A wonderful day to all!

To all my "sisters" have a great day and a wonderful start to the new week. I have a family bridal shower today and I am so looking forward to seeing cousins I was so close too and haven't seen in years. Cancer has given me new persepectives in having connections to those you love.

Hugs to all,

Pat

Comments

• norma2
    norma2 Member Posts: 479
    Good day to you!!!
    I am having a nice restful day. Lazy. Taking naps and intermittently working in the garden. Cancer has also given me a new awareness of my life. I treasure each day. It has taught me a great deal about myself.

Have a wonderful visit with your relatives....and a super day.
  • HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    What a lovely post! I hope
    What a lovely post! I hope you have a great time with your family. You are right - having cancer gives you a whole new perspective on what's important.
    Kindest regards
    Helen
  • fanniemay
    fanniemay Member Posts: 53
    HellieC said:

What a lovely post! I hope
    What a lovely post! I hope you have a great time with your family. You are right - having cancer gives you a whole new perspective on what's important.
    Kindest regards
    Helen

Have a great week!
    I agree with you ladies about a new perspective. I attended a bridal shower for my daughter in law who is giving me a new grandson in October. That will be 4 boys and 1 girl. I appreciate my grandkids so much more now. Also, getting together with friends and relatives. Sometimes I think they are more worried about me than I am for myself..LOL There is so much love out there for us who are in this together. Life is so wonderful. I enjoy every day. God Bless, Edith