Just by curiosity ,is there anybody interested in EURO CUP beside

Comments

• thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    pepebcn said:

Awful game of Spain although we won!
    we are in quarter finals but the world champion must play much better!

congrats
    End result is what counst, it was an interesting game to watch.
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    thingy45 said:

congrats

Congrats to Spain. When does
    Congrats to Spain. When does fifa championship start?
  • steved
    steved Member Posts: 834 Member
    England tonight!
    Just watched the highlights from last nights games and would say it does seem Spain was a bit lucky but quality did shine through in the end. Agree They will have to up their game to keep progressing but think they will still be hard to beat.

England tonight against Ukraine- need at least a draw to progress to quarter finals (better than many here thought they would do). Tonight will decide whether we face Spain or Italy in quarters if we make it.

England v Spain Peper- make for some interesting forum posts!

steve
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    thingy45 said:

congrats

thanks for your compassionate words Marjan!
    LOL.
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Congrats to Spain. When does
    Congrats to Spain. When does fifa championship start?

Thanks Kenny , In two years , it's every for years the same
    that Euro Cup , but alternating both, so always two years in between both championships.
  • pepebcn
    steved said:

England tonight!
    Just watched the highlights from last nights games and would say it does seem Spain was a bit lucky but quality did shine through in the end. Agree They will have to up their game to keep progressing but think they will still be hard to beat.

England tonight against Ukraine- need at least a draw to progress to quarter finals (better than many here thought they would do). Tonight will decide whether we face Spain or Italy in quarters if we make it.

England v Spain Peper- make for some interesting forum posts!

steve

Hope you get qualified and we have a nice quarter finals!
    But as per I have seen you are playing much better than we are doing! Well hope we will see on monday!
    Hugs mate!
  • steved
    Quarter finals
    Well it isn't to be Spain- England in the quarters but we can still meet in the semis if we get that far. Felt sorry for Ukraine but pleased to see England advance.

As a kiwi living the Uk for 15 years this is the first time I have found enthusiasm and patriotism for English football (in New Zealand it is a poor cousin to rugby as the main sport for boys)- I must be becoming a proper Englishman!

Bring on the Italians!

steve
  • pepebcn
    steved said:

Quarter finals
    Well it isn't to be Spain- England in the quarters but we can still meet in the semis if we get that far. Felt sorry for Ukraine but pleased to see England advance.

As a kiwi living the Uk for 15 years this is the first time I have found enthusiasm and patriotism for English football (in New Zealand it is a poor cousin to rugby as the main sport for boys)- I must be becoming a proper Englishman!

Bring on the Italians!

steve

I hope both two get to the semis , Steve , despite our
    disagreements about Gibraltar ,hahahaha! .But Spain is doing so......poorly , well good luck will see what's on on Saturday .
    Hugs my friend!
  • wts
    wts Member Posts: 40 Member
    pepebcn said:

I hope both two get to the semis , Steve , despite our
    disagreements about Gibraltar ,hahahaha! .But Spain is doing so......poorly , well good luck will see what's on on Saturday .
    Hugs my friend!

soccer fan
    I've been trying to watch all I can. I play as well but my condition sure put a halt to playing this season. I work next a guy from Germany who's carzy for soccer!
  • pepebcn
    wts said:

soccer fan
    I've been trying to watch all I can. I play as well but my condition sure put a halt to playing this season. I work next a guy from Germany who's carzy for soccer!

Hi Wts, hope you enjoy the euro cup.
    Must say that to me this year Germany is the favorite Spain is doing so bad........well maybe with a bit of luck....
    Hugs my frond, regards to your German college! hahaha.
  • Grace14
    Grace14 Member Posts: 65
    pepebcn said:

Must say that to me this year Germany is the favorite Spain is doing so bad........well maybe with a bit of luck....

I don't see any Portugal
    I don't see any Portugal fans on here! I'm a huge Rinaldo Fan!! Go Portugal!!
  • Grace14
    Grace14 Member Posts: 65
    pepebcn said:

I don't see any Portugal
  • pepebcn
    Grace14 said:

I don't see any Portugal

You are right Grace! not many Portuguese in here.
    Seems that by once they are doing well ,but..I'm sorry I hate Ronaldo ,as you probably know he plays in the Spanish league with Real Madrid and I'm from Barcelona so they are our biggest enemy , despite all we got the world,s number 1........MESSI....Lol.
    Hugs Grace.
  • here4lfe
    here4lfe Member Posts: 306 Member
    Not me
    I just don't get it.

Enjoy.
  • pepebcn
    here4lfe said:

Not me
    I just don't get it.

Enjoy.

Thank you here4lfe!
    hugs my friend.
  • lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    Yes! Just watched the
    Yes! Just watched the Germany/Greece game. Ouch! But Angela Merkel looked cute, cheering in the stands
  • steved

Yes! Just watched the
    Yes! Just watched the Germany/Greece game. Ouch! But Angela Merkel looked cute, cheering in the stands

Angela MErkel Cute!?
    Blimey you must be ill if you find Frau MErkel cute? Each to their own.

Germany look the team to beat.

Spain France tonight- if Spain play to their potential they should walk it but they haven't really lived up to their billing so far. Still will be supporting them, though don't fancy meeting them in the Semis if England can get past Italy tomorrow.

steve
  • pepebcn
    steved said:

Angela MErkel Cute!?
    Blimey you must be ill if you find Frau MErkel cute? Each to their own.

Germany look the team to beat.

Spain France tonight- if Spain play to their potential they should walk it but they haven't really lived up to their billing so far. Still will be supporting them, though don't fancy meeting them in the Semis if England can get past Italy tomorrow.

steve

Cute? hahahaha!
    Hope you win tomorrow Steve !.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn said:

Cute? hahahaha!
    Hope you win tomorrow Steve !.

SEMIFINALS !
    Goooooooo Spain! Really boring match still not playing well but we always win ,funny isn't ?
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    pepebcn said:

SEMIFINALS !
    Goooooooo Spain! Really boring match still not playing well but we always win ,funny isn't ?

well done
    pepe..it is 9pm here so i guess you are sound asleep....well done Spain...did you see the match????

mags