Hi Mates it is FRIDAY, any interesting plan for the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Here, going to dinner with our sister in law and tomorrow will go to the beach house!.
What about you?

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    just a relaxing weekend with going to kids birthday parties
    i might get some yoga in early in the mornings and mass on sunday.
    the priest has been praying for me, i want to thank the school community for all the support and prayers. its our local school mass this sunday morning.

we are taking vegan rumballs, they are sensational.
  • pepebcn

just a relaxing weekend with going to kids birthday parties
    i might get some yoga in early in the mornings and mass on sunday.
    the priest has been praying for me, i want to thank the school community for all the support and prayers. its our local school mass this sunday morning.

we are taking vegan rumballs, they are sensational.

Hi Pete!
    Kids and Mass are also a relaxing exercise !
    Ejoy the weekend!
  • barbebarb
    barbebarb Member Posts: 464
    pepebcn said:

Hi Pete!
    Kids and Mass are also a relaxing exercise !
    Ejoy the weekend!

Hi Pete and Pepe and all posting
    Meeting my cousin and her hubby at the airport on Sat., during their layover from vacation in Maine. Hope to see pictures.
    May watch my son's VB game Sat. am.

One of my administrator's at work graciously had a cleaning service come to our house this week so I can focus on some fun things to do. (It really needed the TLC)
    Plant a few more annuals....

Completed my taxes yesterday-big relief and refund!

Walking and weights continue. Trying to get courage to ride my bike!

Your plans sound great!

Have a good weekend all!

Barb
  • swimmer22
    swimmer22 Member Posts: 60
    Hey Pepe-
    Well it's Father's

Hey Pepe-

Well it's Father's Day weekend and my 13 year old daughter is planning a day trip outing for us on Sunday to Hershey Park. It's a large amusement park. My son is leaving that day for a week at the beach with his best friend. Other than that-- just plan to lounge around our pool and soak up some sunshine. Have a good weekend!
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    fathers day with family
    Going to Cincinnati to spend a great weekend with our kids and of course grand daughter. All you dads out there have a great fathers day. Jeff
  • pepebcn
    barbebarb said:

Meeting my cousin and her hubby at the airport on Sat., during their layover from vacation in Maine. Hope to see pictures.

One of my administrator's at work graciously had a cleaning service come to our house this week so I can focus on some fun things to do. (It really needed the TLC)

Your plans sound great!

Have a good weekend all!

Barb

Hi barb!
    What a great relief they refund, I'm still not thinking on that I'm a last minute guy! LOL.
    Hope you get courage and can enjoy a wonderful ride!
    Hugs!
  • steved
    steved Member Posts: 834 Member
    Beach house sounds lovely
    Wish we weren't in the middle of a typical Bristish early summer with all four deasons occuring within an hour and could think about a beach trip myself.

Instead its loads of sports on TV- the wife and daughter are away so watching sprots with my son. Newe Zealand is playing rugby against England (fabulous game- you Americans should try it some time!) and England is playing Sweden at football (the Euros are on as Pepe I am sure you are aware!)

Good male bonding.

steve
  • Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    barbebarb said:

Your plans sound great!

Have a good weekend all!

Barb

Alright Barb! The cleaning
    Alright Barb! The cleaning service gets a big thumbs up! Ask them if they'll travel to NY! I've got my annuals in but the tornado is still currently blowing through my house at rapid speed. What a great gift. Enjoy the peace of mind, your walks and your bike ride=)
  • Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Family picnic! 60 something
    Family picnic! 60 something people, all wearing red shirts to celebrate our Polish heritage. We usually get the same people but this year we're getting our entire branch from my mom's brother! It's so nice to have the whole family of cousins, second cousins, third cousins, all in one place. My cousin Maureen and I are running the games. We've got balloon games, our traditional egg and waterballoon tosses and a family fun (swing until you hit) softball game lined up! Park has a carousel so we're all going on that too.
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    steved said:

Wish we weren't in the middle of a typical Bristish early summer with all four deasons occuring within an hour and could think about a beach trip myself.

Instead its loads of sports on TV- the wife and daughter are away so watching sprots with my son. Newe Zealand is playing rugby against England (fabulous game- you Americans should try it some time!) and England is playing Sweden at football (the Euros are on as Pepe I am sure you are aware!)

Good male bonding.

steve

Fishing a tournament for
    Fishing a tournament for charity again. Big bbq afterwards, should be fun even if I dont catch anything!!
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    Going to Ohio
    Going to Ohio to watch my son and daughter-in-law run in the Canton marathon.
  • omrhill
    omrhill Member Posts: 125
    Is rum vegan??
    Just wondering how a rumball can be vegan? I'll spend the weekend watching the 16 year old's softball tournament. Luckily the weather here is going to be beautiful - upper 70s and lots of sunshine. Not a bad excuse to loaf around for two days!
  • pepebcn
    swimmer22 said:

Hey Pepe-
    Well it's Father's

Hey Pepe-

Well it's Father's Day weekend and my 13 year old daughter is planning a day trip outing for us on Sunday to Hershey Park. It's a large amusement park. My son is leaving that day for a week at the beach with his best friend. Other than that-- just plan to lounge around our pool and soak up some sunshine. Have a good weekend!

Hope you got a nice Father,s day Swimmer!
    Enjoy the trip!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn

fathers day with family
    Going to Cincinnati to spend a great weekend with our kids and of course grand daughter. All you dads out there have a great fathers day. Jeff

Hi Jeff!
    Enjoy the family weekend!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Fishing a tournament for
    Fishing a tournament for charity again. Big bbq afterwards, should be fun even if I dont catch anything!!

I'm sure you will catch lots of fishes !
    You are the best my friend we all are the best in anything!
    Hugs mate!
  • pepebcn
    Helen321 said:

Family picnic! 60 something
    Family picnic! 60 something people, all wearing red shirts to celebrate our Polish heritage. We usually get the same people but this year we're getting our entire branch from my mom's brother! It's so nice to have the whole family of cousins, second cousins, third cousins, all in one place. My cousin Maureen and I are running the games. We've got balloon games, our traditional egg and waterballoon tosses and a family fun (swing until you hit) softball game lined up! Park has a carousel so we're all going on that too.

60 !
    Who is in charge of the BBQ? Wow!
    Enjoy it Helen , must be so funny !
  • pepebcn

Going to Ohio
    Going to Ohio to watch my son and daughter-in-law run in the Canton marathon.

Hi Rick ,
    Hope you enjoy it !
    Have fun my friend!
    Hugs.
  • pepebcn
    omrhill said:

Is rum vegan??
    Just wondering how a rumball can be vegan? I'll spend the weekend watching the 16 year old's softball tournament. Luckily the weather here is going to be beautiful - upper 70s and lots of sunshine. Not a bad excuse to loaf around for two days!

Hahahaha!
    Hope you enjoy the weather and the tournament omrhill!
    Hugs.
  • pepebcn
    steved said:

Good male bonding.

steve

Hahahaha! I'm aware Steve ,Im aware ! have you seen Spain,s
    Match yesterday? Gorgeous Goal of Silva!. Concerning to whether ,you always will have Gibraltar ! hahaha! it's just a joke due to the polemic lately!
    Well I'm watching Sweden vs England right now , wish you a very good luck Steve!
    hugs my friend ! oeoeoeoe oe oe! LOL.
  • mukamom
    mukamom Member Posts: 402
    pepebcn said:

Hahahaha!
    Hope you enjoy the weather and the tournament omrhill!
    Hugs.

After all the hullabaloo
    last weekend with Roberts family, we get to play host to his mom(again) and his dad(who couldn't come last weekend). I can't take off any more days from work, so he will have to entertain them himself. Monday we go to UAB for second opinion.

Beach house sounds good right about now!!

Enjoy!

Angela