Hi mates it is FRIDAY any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    barbebarb said:

Walking and vitamin supplement shopping movie and cookout
    Going to a local health food store to shop for some of the supplements I have read about in posts and get some protein powder. Cant find the blade for our blended so may purchase a new one.
    Hope to catch a movie and invited to a cookout on Sunday.
    Still limited whet I can do lifting and when rib spasms start...ugh
    I have to make the most of the weekend and week because I start chemo and have s CT on 6/1.
    Always fun to read everyones weekend plans!
    It helps me keep moving forward!

Some biking then
    Some biking then BBQing.
    Wind high this weekend and alot of holiday crowds on the water so fishing out. Firing up the honda and a hitting some trails instead. Then of course grill and yard time to.

Stay safe everyone & enjoy the holiday!
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member

Grandbabies...
    My only child (daughter) is due in August, as well. His name will be Noah, and we're so excited! We found out about the baby a month after I was diagnosed and it was simply the best news. Congratulations and best wishes for your family, including Aiden!

As far as Memorial Day, we're making the 11 hour drive to Horseshoe Bay, Texas tomorrow to my bro-in-law's lake home. Boating, jet skiing, and an amber ale (one or two maybe) pool side. Really looking forward to it.

Jayhawkdan
    I too enjoy dark ales and any lager. You might enjoy my favorite palindrome. LAGER SIR IS REGAL Which of course reads the same back to front or front to back. Have a great weekend with your family.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    joemetz said:

friday friday friday
    i missed last week, as my weekend began on Friday morning and i was away from all computers and technology. It was awesome

this weekend... i have onc appointment today so they can check out my erbitux rash and discuss my LAST FOUR WEEKS OF CHEMO!!!!! Yeah Baby, Yeah!

later today, pulling my sons water skiing and hope to hang at the lake in Michigan all day tomorrow.

Graduation parties, cook out at a friends house on sunday and Monday just resting and relaxing on our holiday weeekend. Also plan to go to the cemetary to visit my dad!

I pray that everyone has a great weekend!

Virtual Hugs to All.

Joe

Hi Joe ,I missed you last week!
    I see you got lots of things to do this weekend enjoy it my friend , BtW how is the water temperature now?
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn

enjoy the cinema dear pepe
    Off to meditation seminar sat and Sunday called the mind changes everything.
    Those cea numbers are falling as we speak.

Hugs,
    Pete

Wish you a good meditation seminar,
    Hope it helps with your issues Pete!
    Hugs my friend!
  • pepebcn

Lots of mountain biking.
    Lots of mountain biking. Maybe a little white water kayaking or possibly fishing. I am going to eat meat for the first time in 2 months. Organic meat that is. Then back to the vegan diet monday. Oh yea and i am putting cancer on the back burner.

Hi jandetson , great plans , and very healthy !
    Well.....hope you enjoy your meet LOL.
    Have a great weekend!
  • pepebcn
    barbebarb said:

Walking and vitamin supplement shopping movie and cookout
    Going to a local health food store to shop for some of the supplements I have read about in posts and get some protein powder. Cant find the blade for our blended so may purchase a new one.
    Hope to catch a movie and invited to a cookout on Sunday.
    Still limited whet I can do lifting and when rib spasms start...ugh
    I have to make the most of the weekend and week because I start chemo and have s CT on 6/1.
    Always fun to read everyones weekend plans!
    It helps me keep moving forward!

Hi Barb!
    Hope a good week and wish you the best on your scans!
    Will pray for you!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Some biking then
    Some biking then BBQing.
    Wind high this weekend and alot of holiday crowds on the water so fishing out. Firing up the honda and a hitting some trails instead. Then of course grill and yard time to.

Stay safe everyone & enjoy the holiday!

Hi Kenny my dear friend, glad to see you !
    Enjoy such an sportive weekend! LAoL.
    Hugs my friend!
  • Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hi jandetson , great plans , and very healthy !
    Well.....hope you enjoy your meet LOL.
    Have a great weekend!

Always a bittersweet

Always a bittersweet weekend for me. it is the anniversary of my Dad being diagnosed with colon cancer, ten years before me. This weekend, however, I will help my niece move into her new house. She is a single parent, an oncology nurse and I am so proud of her! Monday, is my birthday and since I am a twin I will celebrate with her.
    Hope everyone has some joy in their weekend.

Cathleen Mary
  • JayhawkDan
    JayhawkDan Member Posts: 205
    danker said:

Jayhawkdan
    I too enjoy dark ales and any lager. You might enjoy my favorite palindrome. LAGER SIR IS REGAL Which of course reads the same back to front or front to back. Have a great weekend with your family.

Best palindrome ever!
    And my favorite ale is Boulevard Amber Ale, a regional brew in the Kansas City area. As soon as we reach our destination near Austin, TX, about 1am, I'm going to pop one. Traffic on I35 north of Dallas is a beyatch! (had to edit...apparently the word that rhymes with ditch isn't allowed).
  • pepebcn

Always a bittersweet

Always a bittersweet weekend for me. it is the anniversary of my Dad being diagnosed with colon cancer, ten years before me. This weekend, however, I will help my niece move into her new house. She is a single parent, an oncology nurse and I am so proud of her! Monday, is my birthday and since I am a twin I will celebrate with her.
    Hope everyone has some joy in their weekend.

Cathleen Mary

Cathleen , happy birthday my friend!
    hope you enjoy the weekend with your nice !
    Hugs my friend!
  • Karen63
    Karen63 Member Posts: 25
    my first weekend reply
    So: drumroll....I am post surgery so can't do much, but going to lunch with son, DIL and granddaughters on Sunday and then to the show. Monday - Memorial Day - off to my DIL's parents house for dinner (a great, great family!)
  • pepebcn
    Karen63 said:

my first weekend reply
    So: drumroll....I am post surgery so can't do much, but going to lunch with son, DIL and granddaughters on Sunday and then to the show. Monday - Memorial Day - off to my DIL's parents house for dinner (a great, great family!)

You say you can't do much?
    That's a lot!
    Enjoy your family Karen!
    Hugs.
  • danker
    Weekend
    Just going to a field mass at the cemetery on Monday. It used to be golf later in the day,but alass no more.
  • pepebcn
    danker said:

Weekend
    Just going to a field mass at the cemetery on Monday. It used to be golf later in the day,but alass no more.

Danker I just wish you a peaceful remembrance day!
    hugs!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    pepebcn said:

Ketz you fine?
    Hope nothing serious my friend!
    Take care of you!
    Hugs and love!

Update
    I finished the book in 2 days (at 380 pages), which makes it comical that it took me 5 months to finish that book that was 622 pages lol. On to the next book in the series.
  • danker
    pepebcn said:

Danker I just wish you a peaceful remembrance day!
    hugs!

pepebcn
    Thank you. I'm sure it will be. As soon to be 80 I have lost my parents and all four of my brothers. But my 88 year old sister is still hanging in there.