Castle Surgical Website

alice124
alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member
I just searched google looking for other people in the same trial as John and realized our postings are carried on the Castle Surgical website too. I coincidentally found my own post. Just an fyi.

http://www.castlesurgical.com/cancer-survivors-network.html

Comments

• Texas_wedge
    Texas_wedge Member Posts: 2,798
    Castle Surgical
    Do you know anything about this outfit Alice? At a quick glance, they seem a legit commercial enterprise but I'm a bit concerned that they are carrying postings from here without our being aware of the fact.
  • matchframe
    matchframe Member Posts: 58

Castle Surgical
    Do you know anything about this outfit Alice? At a quick glance, they seem a legit commercial enterprise but I'm a bit concerned that they are carrying postings from here without our being aware of the fact.

They are harvesting posts
    They are harvesting posts from here. I saw one I posted yesterday. Maybe we should start a thread saying "I am sure glad I did not go to Castle Surgical!"

Interesting that they pull from this site.
  • alice124
    alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member

They are harvesting posts
    They are harvesting posts from here. I saw one I posted yesterday. Maybe we should start a thread saying "I am sure glad I did not go to Castle Surgical!"

Interesting that they pull from this site.

castle surgical
    I know absolutely nothing about them. I found them totally by accident doing a random search.
  • lbinmsp
    lbinmsp Member Posts: 266
    Interesting
    Perhaps they're trying to convince someone (investors? new patients?) - that we're all their patients.