Pre opt today

2»

Comments

• littledarlin
    littledarlin Member Posts: 102
    j_rod said:

Hellooooooo
    I am still hoping everything went well. You are probably home by now????? And resting and letting others wait on you for your needs. Let us know how you are when you are up to it.

Hellooooo Jan
    I have been home for 24 hrs now and feeling a little better...Still very tired as you know and a bit emotional after the whole experience..How has you been feeling? You can post here or send me a private mail if you wish..private mail is easier especially if you are tired. Reading all the posts gets to be a bit much sometimes..

Talk to you soon..
    littledarlin..
  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Hellooooo Jan
    I have been home for 24 hrs now and feeling a little better...Still very tired as you know and a bit emotional after the whole experience..How has you been feeling? You can post here or send me a private mail if you wish..private mail is easier especially if you are tired. Reading all the posts gets to be a bit much sometimes..

Talk to you soon..
    littledarlin..

Lil'D
    Welcome home!!!!!!!! Just rest for awhile. We'll bug you about things later.
  • littledarlin
    Fishknees said:

I am thinking of you!
    I am thinking of you today. I know you are out of it and in pain; but, I am praying that each hour is better for you.

Please know that we all are thinking of you. (and saying a prayer)

I am thinking of you too Fishie....
    Thought I would let you know I am finally home. I am feeling a little better today but still a bit emotional after the whole thing..Thank you so much for your prayers. I know they must of helped me..I was hoping people where praying for me while I was in the hosp. for 4 1/2 days. I posted more about it under the thread titled Back home for the hospital. Lots of grammar errors in that post my brain is still have a hard time coming out of the fog..without enough oxygen to the brain and all..but this post to you is reading much better than my post this morning..So I must be getting a bit better..

How have you been doing? I have been thinking about you too..Please feel free to send me a private message. I now know how tiring getting over this surgery is and how looking through and reading posts can just be a bit to much sometimes. It is easier to sent a private message.
    Especially when you are feeling tired and beat up..

Talk to you soon..
    Littledarlin
  • littledarlin
    foxhd said:

Lil'D
    Welcome home!!!!!!!! Just rest for awhile. We'll bug you about things later.

Lil'D Thank you Fox..
    Thank you Fox of going easy on me..Will take your advice and rest for a while..

Talk to you soon...
    littledarlin...