Drumroll......... **** UPDATE ****

Comments

• steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    this news
    Sorry hearing the new dx that stinks...cancer go away and leave us alone. You have a great fighting attitude so that is do important in kicking this in the arse. Praying everything goes your way. Jeff
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Jennie
    So very sorry to hear that the scan shows more mets.

I know you are one who lets no grass grow under her feet when it come to Kickin' cancer's a$$.

Prayers for your sister, you and other loved ones as you deal with the loss of your brother-in-law.

And next week we will be looking to see you with your sh_t kicking boots on as you get to work on this new recurrance.

Hugs and love to ya!

Marie who loves kitties
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

Dear Jennie
    So very sorry to hear that the scan shows more mets.

I know you are one who lets no grass grow under her feet when it come to Kickin' cancer's a$$.

Prayers for your sister, you and other loved ones as you deal with the loss of your brother-in-law.

And next week we will be looking to see you with your sh_t kicking boots on as you get to work on this new recurrance.

Hugs and love to ya!

Marie who loves kitties

LOL Marie...
    Love that boot comment!!!! Thanks for the support....you too Jeff!

Jennie
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Jennie
    Here is the ling Tara provided on a new drug therapy you may have been thinking of:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/240536.php
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Dear Jennie
    Here is the ling Tara provided on a new drug therapy you may have been thinking of:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/240536.php

Dang Jennie!
    Of course, this is not the news we've been waiting for. I see that you have it under control and already have that fighting cap back on. Now as for the boots, that's all I wear so I'll kick some $hit right along with you. That's my specialty.
    So sorry also about your brother-in-law. My condolences to your sister and all of the family.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Well
    Gol durn it!!! Oh well, as you said, fall down get back up, and I know you will get back up by kicking its royal arse. You go girl. Been thinking about you and your fam.
    Winter Marie
  • MrsJP
    MrsJP Member Posts: 157
    Thinking of you...
    Jennie you are one of the strongest women I no! I'm so sorry for your loss and sad that your test didn't turn out better.
    HANG IN THERE!!
    jp
  • LAF53
    LAF53 Member Posts: 60
    Darn
    not what we wanted to hear, Not about you or your brother in law.
    There you go. KICK ARSE!!!!

Lydia
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Oh Jennie:
    i'm sorry for your news. Crap. You are back in the battle and battle you will. Get a game plan in action and just do what you need to do. Sometimes the finish line seems so far ahead so just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward.

Hugs my friend - Tina
  • Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    damn!
    So sorry for this news. But you've the right attitude to kick this beast!
  • Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    double post
  • Vickilg
    Vickilg Member Posts: 281 Member
    Semira said:

double post

Deep Sigh
    Oh, Jennie... I checked this site so many times to find out the results, hoping and praying for you the entire time. I wish I could just give you a big hug. This really saddens me. I love your fighter attitude. That's what important. You have to keep fighting.

Much love!
  • Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Vickilg said:

Deep Sigh
    Oh, Jennie... I checked this site so many times to find out the results, hoping and praying for you the entire time. I wish I could just give you a big hug. This really saddens me. I love your fighter attitude. That's what important. You have to keep fighting.

Much love!

Take a deep breath....

Jennie, this is not the news you (or us, for you) were hoping for but there isn't a cancer out there that isn't intimidated by you. Your strength, attitude, and willingness to go the extra mile is formidable. I hate for you to have to do this again but I know that you can.

Prayers for you and for your sister. A lot to deal with at once.

Hugs,
    Cathleen Mary
  • JayhawkDan
    JayhawkDan Member Posts: 205
    Love your attitude...
    Sorry about your news, but love your attitude. I'm still relatively new to this as a stage IV guy, been through 5 treatments of folfiri, and realize this is going to be a roller coaster. Riding high right now with my CEA down to 1.4, but knowing that it's gonna be one helluva battle. But you, my dear, are an inspiration. Good luck with whatever regimen that you and your onc come up with, and keep fighting the good fight! Hugs, Dan
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    You are an amazing woman
    You are an amazing woman Jennie! You remind me that making tough decisions is really just putting one foot in front of the other and getting it done when we really might feel like crawling in a hole and wish it would all go away.

Love ya, Gail
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    O Jennie, I am so sorry. I
    O Jennie, I am so sorry. I cannot post what my first thought was. I think you are one of the strongest broads i have ever "Met'. Prayers for you and your sister. Love you my friend, Now go kick cancer back to hell where it belongs.
    Judy
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    jjaj133 said:

O Jennie, I am so sorry. I
    O Jennie, I am so sorry. I cannot post what my first thought was. I think you are one of the strongest broads i have ever "Met'. Prayers for you and your sister. Love you my friend, Now go kick cancer back to hell where it belongs.
    Judy

Fuc....ing cancer!
    Just know you are not alone on this .Let's go to fight together!
    Will pray for you today Jennie . HUGS!
  • janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    pepebcn said:

Fuc....ing cancer!
    Just know you are not alone on this .Let's go to fight together!
    Will pray for you today Jennie . HUGS!

I am so sorry to hear about
    I am so sorry to hear about the news. You have a great fighting attitude. Get that second opinion or even third opinion until you are satisfied with a good plan of attack.

Jeff
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry
    I'm so sorry about the news but glad you got the fighting spirit back in you. You've dealt with a lot in the last couple of days. Hoping they can give you a new game plan.

Kim
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    Well that news is crapola.
    Well that news is crapola. But you, back in the fighting spirit already, you are a fighting spirit, so resilient, a strong opponent of cancer. Here's to kicking its sorry arse again!

Sending love, light and prayers your way.
    Laura